"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Swedish Girls

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Guess who's going to Sweden 3rd December?
Answer: ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!

hahaaaa!


I'm going to a boat cruise.
From Finland late evening 2nd December.
Night on the boat partying...
Next morning to Stockholm.
Then Afternoon, back to the boat, another night there.

It's middle in the week and daytime though.. :(
Also, I'm going there with my mom and my step-father...
I think I would like a cabin my own.
I don't feel like doing chicks next to my mother. lol

These boat cruises around here are all about partying and tax free booze.
So scoring wouldn't be really hard there...
I don't know about my time on Stockholm, though.
It's DAYTIME and middle of a week.
At least I'm gonna go talk to some sexy Swedes.

If you have some ideas on my mind, I would be really glad to hear them.

- Hot Ice
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
woohoo... congrats, ice.


Btw, how will you communicate with them? In English? I heard that while Norwegians and Swedes can communicate, Swedes and Finns cannot, coz their languages are completely unrelated.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by jakethasnake
woohoo... congrats, ice.


Btw, how will you communicate with them? In English? I heard that while Norwegians and Swedes can communicate, Swedes and Finns cannot, coz their languages are completely unrelated.
Yeah, mainly English I suppose...
I can speak Swedish, but my vocabulary is rather limited.

You've heard it right.
Norwegian and Swedish are pretty much the same, but Finnish is totally different.

Swedish is taught in schools in Finland, but well, I'm not really good at it. At least not in school.


BTW. jakethasnake, you have any 'assignments' for me to do?
 

lynx

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
118
Reaction score
2
I met some Swedish women this summer while traveling in Eastern Europe. They were beautiful and down-to-earth. I've never been to Sweden, but I imagine most Swedish women are just as cool as the Swedish girls I met in Eastern Europe.
 
Top