Austin Allegro
Master Don Juan
Although I hear the Icelandic women are the best: beautiful, friendly, flirty and the men all stay at home and get drunk while the women go out and party all night!
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
OMG!Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Although I hear the Icelandic women are the best: beautiful, friendly, flirty and the men all stay at home and get drunk while the women go out and party all night!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
My brothers wife has a strong personality (just like my mother). I think it is just that my brothers personality type (to nice, doesn't like confrontation) makes it easier for his wife to boss him around. As a couple , they are just like my parents.Originally posted by jakethasnake
Tell me how he is so AFC, in your words.
Is she much better looking than he is? That might make him feel pressured to be extra accomodating to her as not to piss her off.
This is especially the case if he doesn't have the social standing (money, respect from people) to offset the imbalance in looks.
Or is she simply unreasonable, and he a complete spineless turd (no offense)? Does she expect him to be caring and give her good sex when she herself gets out of shape and neglectful? I'm curious to know.
Originally posted by dietzcoi
USA = 50% women overweight
Germany = 20% women overweight
Moldova = 3% of women overweight
Notice the trend here?
Dietzcoi
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Nah, I dare to say that you don't know what you are talking about.Originally posted by G_S
I think a lot of you are totally blowing the Swedish thing out of proportion, like they're demi-goddesses. I once knew a Swedish girl who was a foreign exchange student. All the guys at my HS thought she was hot as hell until someone finally nailed her. Suddenly she wasn't as attractive anymore. My friends and I realized the reason she was 'hot' was because everyone elevated her to that level because she was Swedish. In reality she was just "okay."
Originally posted by G_S
I think a lot of you are totally blowing the Swedish thing out of proportion, like they're demi-goddesses. I once knew a Swedish girl who was a foreign exchange student. All the guys at my HS thought she was hot as hell until someone finally nailed her. Suddenly she wasn't as attractive anymore. My friends and I realized the reason she was 'hot' was because everyone elevated her to that level because she was Swedish. In reality she was just "okay."
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.