Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweden Announces It Will Remove Most Remaining COVID-19 Restrictions

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a quote from the article. A selected few shot this down when I posted an article a few days ago about Israel. Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world.
Of those catching covid, over 60% of them were vaccinated.

“The sharp increases in virus infections are the reason why Israel and the other countries were removed from the travel ban exemption, said Interior Minister Mikael Damberg.
Even though Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries against COVID-19, cases have persistently risen. The small nation’s seven-day average for COVID-19 infections on Monday was over 1,000 per one million people, which is double the rate of numbers seen in the United States and the United Kingdom, says Oxford University’s Our World in Data.
Last month, officials in Israel said that around 60 percent of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in a recent outbreak are fully vaccinated. The most commonly used vaccine in Israel is the two-shot one made by Pfizer-BioNTech, which uses mRNA technology”
This is just further evidence that the vaccines are effective. Israel has ~80% vaccination rate among population 12 years of older, meaning the actual per-capita rate of infection among vaccinated is much lower than the unvaccinated.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a quote from the article. A selected few shot this down when I posted an article a few days ago about Israel. Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world.
Of those catching covid, over 60% of them were vaccinated.

“The sharp increases in virus infections are the reason why Israel and the other countries were removed from the travel ban exemption, said Interior Minister Mikael Damberg.
Even though Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries against COVID-19, cases have persistently risen. The small nation’s seven-day average for COVID-19 infections on Monday was over 1,000 per one million people, which is double the rate of numbers seen in the United States and the United Kingdom, says Oxford University’s Our World in Data.
Last month, officials in Israel said that around 60 percent of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in a recent outbreak are fully vaccinated. The most commonly used vaccine in Israel is the two-shot one made by Pfizer-BioNTech, which uses mRNA technology”
Well that may have been true but that article is from August 20. They've been giving boosters and the rates are in decline. Of hospitalizations, about 2/3 are unvaccinated. 413/680. 179 w/two doses, 64 with 3. I'd link a story but it's just one link after another and nobody believes anything anyway. And these things have turned on a dime before and the numbers are just okay. One thing I've noticed is every time a nation is held up as a paragon of how to fight the virus, that nation gets fukked.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with what you want to go with. I’m sure you could do a simple search and find out.

But 61% of those hospitalized were fully immunized. Read the article and then go find one that holds up your opinion. It’s a short one. Talked about exactly that.
I don't have an opinion. But ah - your link has a paywall. I don't deny what you quote, was just pointing out it's three weeks old.