Sweating!!the Bane Of Any Guy

yearsofwisdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, im a highschooler, and lets just say, at homecoming, or doing any action, i sweat like a pig. it looks like i came out of a shower. i sweat mainly in the chest and back and not so much in the pits. what can i do about this??? this is so inconvenient with girls...

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest experimenting with different clothing to find what seems to keep you the coolest/dryest.

For example, I have a nice black shirt that i sweat like it's nobodys business in, however, if a wear a tight white cotten undershirt under it despite having another layer on i stay alot cooler and alot drier. The white/black contrast looks pretty good as well.

If it's still really a problem you might want to speak with a doctor about it, it might be a medical problem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude white black combo isn't the best. Its okay but...not the best. subtle shade/gradient transitions for cooler colors and complementary hot colors.

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to have the same problem. im 5'7 and 220 not fat but ****y so i still swear a lot but i ve gotten it under control slightly. mine was mainly pits and 4head though. for chest and back what id started doing was wearing a body spray like axe, i always put that stuff on b4 leaving the house. u may not be able to control the sweating but atleast you can control the smell.

dont be afraid to saturate your chest and back with this stuff either. its not overpowering like cologne.. next start waering a wife beater to soak up the sweat. i know u said u dont have a problem with the pits but heres some advice still. my pits used to get so wet it would drip down my sides and my shirt would be soaked. that was embarrasing. u have to find the right deorderant. most guys just buy "deoderant". all that does is just mask the smell, not stop wetness. get a deorderant/anti-perspirent.

my pits never get wet at all now, even when im working out they stay dry (i use the ones by axe). if u sweat on the forhead just caryy a small face towel with u and pat ur forhead dry every so often. nobodys gonna care. it looks better than sweating all over the place. now during sex i def sweat hard and most females dont like that so i always keep a large towel by the bed and i put the fan directly on me when im fvckin. hope some of these tips help.

hamilton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sweat more than anyone I know. I noticed when I went out to dance parties I would sweat like a pig, soaking through my shirt, even when I wore deodorant/antiperspirant. I started wearing moisture wicking athletic shirts as undershirts, or just the shirt I was wearing, and it works great. Any shirt with under armour ish material works, but get a loose one.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best deodorant/antiperspirant is the unperfumed stuff. It doesn’t smell of anything, not even deodorant. So it doesn’t clash with your own smell, or with any scent you have on.

Perfumed deodorants and antiperspirants get stale after a few hours, and the smell will seep into your clothes. All perfumed deodorants will start smelling like dead roses after a few hours.

Wear only 100% cotton next to your skin (undershirts, underwear e.t.c).

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usally wear dark clothes and that takes care of the problem... I always wear shor sleeve shirts, and sounds strange but watch what I eat or do prior to going out. Im 6'2 210lbs and very muscular. I usally eat 50 grams of protein every 2 or three hours and that makes me sweat a bit. Also after working out and getting out of the shower I find I get hot for a bit. Maybe carry a small little towel with you.

I agree its more of a You Issue than a girl issue. girls will understand..