Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Svengali's Ten Rules

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you noobs and AFCs, here are a few words of wisdom from
Svengali, a person that used to post at alt.seduction.fast:

Originally posted by Svengali
Let's get you fitted with some night glasses so you can see everything a lot more clearly, so you can do as you were born to do.

1) First off, and this is going to go against everyting mom, sis, auntie and the nuns/teachers told you, women want men who don't want them nearly as much as the women do.

2) Second, when you want a woman more then she wants you, you'll want to know why she is with and wants me, more then you.

3) Third, give to her only after she has given to you.

4) Fourth, if you're looking for a long term, committed, singular
relationship {not my cup of tea, but each to their own}, make the
relationship more important then the woman. This way a part (woman) can be plucked out and replaced with another, and you still have what you wanted.

5) Fifth (paste this some place where you'll always see it), the moment a woman sees she'll get whatever she wants from you, you've lost your value and sparkle in her eyes.

6) Sixth (paste this some place where you'll always see it), when a woman sees you as undesirable, you'll be taken for granted and walked all over. {Nothing makes a woman see you as desirable, more then another woman finding interest in you.}

7) Seventh: If you don't give a woman something to be pissed about every now and then, she'll find something on her own, and that will be harder to get out of (because it will be of her making and criteria, not yours).

8) Eight: Women are very UNstable creatures. Never assume that she will like, love, want or anything else ten minutes from now, as she does now. {Ride the moment, for in a few moments its all going to change.}

9) Nine: If you don't direct her, she is going to direct both herself and you. And what a merry-go-round that is.

10) Ten: Want a ten, okay, here's a ten.
You can find more wisdom from Svengali at:

http://fastseduction.com/archives/archive_svengali.zip

Maximus_Decimus

Last edited:

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping Svengali's Ten Rules. Ignore my comment that his advice is only useful for AFCs. As I reread Svengali's rules again, it can provide insight for even the most experienced DJs.

Maximus_Decimus

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXCELLENT ADVICE!!!!!!!!

This is straightforward and solid foundation material and a much better guide than the DJ Bible in my opinion. I would love to see these stickied somewhere.

1, 5, 6 and 8 have been 100% accurate in my own experience.

My only gripe is that the grammar is a bit confusing. 5 star tip nonetheless!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah "for all ya noobZ" isnt the best commercial for your thread :D but indeed good advice

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 really struck a cord with me........when he said make the relationship more important than the woman, that way, the woman can be replaced with another and you still have what you wanted.....if you focus on how you want the relationship to be and you don't see the woman living up to it, it willl be much easier to can her.

When first reading this i misconstrued the word 'replaced' with 'altered'.....i think this works too, when you are dominant and ambititous working towards how YOU want the relationship to be, you will be able to make her change to fit your views. So you will, in effect, be able to ALTER some of her bad habits to conform to your ideas, if you are a real man......thats just what I was thinking when I read focusing on the relationship rather than the girl.