Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Survivor Series Is Tonight (WWE)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody watching it?

- The Survivor Series match should be great, plus you are getting Lesnar v.s. AJ Stylez.

- You can watch on WWE Network go to www.wwe.com and sign up.

- You get the entire first month for free....I think that's a hell of a deal to be honest. I've been subscribed to the WWE Network since it came out in the US on Monday, February 24th, 2014.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, what do you guys think about my BIG GOLD BELT lol?

This is the actual replica version of the World Heavyweight Championship title, which I honestly think is the best "rasslin" belt ever created. So many legends have held the Big Gold Belt.......from Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Macho Man, Goldberg, Dusty Rhodes, The Undertaker, Sting, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, John Cena, Edge, Batista, Randy Orton, etc.

I'm about to get my name engraved on it here next week. It's not a bad deal, you can get the Belt, shipping, and engraving for all about for $450 to $500.

Attachments

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked your suggestion about there being a single thread for all wrestling or WWE talk. Maybe you could start one.

The big gold belt is definitely my favorite belt ever, I was sad to see them get rid of it. I almost bought one a couple of times, but it's hard to justify the expense for just something to display. Love that belt though. WWE has a large number of belts for sale, and if I ever get one, that's the one I would get. No other belt even comes close.

Still haven't got the WWE Network, it did cross my mind for this pay per view, which looked like a good one. Main reason I haven't got it is I figure I watch too much TV as it is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Got my name engraved on the Big Gold Belt today. I would upload a pic with the Belt and my name on it, but then you guys will know my name and Google me :p.

Note you guys can order your own customized replica belts from WWE Shop for anywhere from $350 to $500 depending on which belt you want. Some belts come with the ability to engrave your name but WWE doesn't engrave it, you have to take it to one of your local trophy shops to get that done.

Engraving should run you $15 to $30. They will engrave whatever you want on a name plate and then attach it to the belt using either tape or adhesive. I prefer tape, that way down the line there is an option to switch out the name plates.