Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Survey of how important looks are to women

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Based on what these women are saying, looks don't factor much, and values like kindness, gentleness, and having some money (and in some cases not), factor into it. What this is saying is you should be yourself, have a decent job, and be loving to your wife and you'll beat Chad anyday with these women. Afterall, they are saying the chads are self-absorbed and they wouldn't want them anyway. They are actually rejecting chads for uglier men. (ie the last woman said she married an ugly man).

Disclaimer: Survey taken in 1967

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That was 56 years ago brah. Times have changed.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly the point. This is thread no different than the likes of @Zimbabwe or @MatureDJ. Rather than write a diabribe about how society has gone down compared to the past, it's easier with me to just demonstrate by showing old interviews like this one. This is how "normal" women are supposed to sound like. If they don't sound that way now, then it's inferior to the quality on the video.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks will get you a second or third glance but its the vibe (feeling) you give them.
Its not about money (untill it is haha)
But its how well you make them feel understood and how well you connect/gel.
Each girl has a different level of energy eg. High,low fast,slow heavy,light dark,bright.
you have 2 options here
you figure out the energy they want to connect to and fake it which leads to problems later becuase (you changed)
Or you find the girl that you naturally gel with because you have similar energy/vibes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, huge difference. Women's expectations at that time were to grow up and get married. Their livelihood literally depended on finding a good, reliable, hard working, ambitious husband. Flash forward to today, men are basically just a lark to women, someone to entertain them.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Based on what these women are saying, looks don't factor much, and values like kindness, gentleness, and having some money (and in some cases not), factor into it. What this is saying is you should be yourself, have a decent job, and be loving to your wife and you'll beat Chad anyday with these women. Afterall, they are saying the chads are self-absorbed and they wouldn't want them anyway. They are actually rejecting chads for uglier men. (ie the last woman said she married an ugly man).

Disclaimer: Survey taken in 1967
Hypergamy ?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Government, law and culture made 80% of men unnecessary to modern women, once you remove from womens needs what most men provide, all left is what few men have which is top genetics and top life style.

That would be like the government creating free brothels with young hotties available in most cities and cooked food delivered at your home, in that cases it would be 80% of women to be unnecessary to modern men.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, huge difference. Women's expectations at that time were to grow up and get married. Their livelihood literally depended on finding a good, reliable, hard working, ambitious husband. Flash forward to today, men are basically just a lark to women, someone to entertain them.
So that in turn encouraged the men to strive to become worthy of becoming a husband/father. A person’s reputation was something that was valued. Women had to be virgins and men had to be everything you listed. Fast forward 56 years and now we have women practically nude on Instagram or selling nudes on Onlyfans.

Women still expect those same things from men today but the women are not equally as valuable. Women have been liberated but men don’t want to wife up a chic with a huge body count who’s body is on display for everyone to see. This is why the majority of slut shaming was done by women in the past. They didn’t want some hoe to lower the entrance fee for sex and grab all of the men.

They mentioned all the typical “nice guy” traits in the video, but they still go after Chad. So once again, believe what they do and not what they say. The last chic was funny, “I married an ugly guy”.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad gets a lot of press on this board. Who is Chad and why do I care about him?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that in turn encouraged the men to strive to become worthy of becoming a husband/father. A person’s reputation was something that was valued. Women had to be virgins and men had to be everything you listed. Fast forward 56 years and now we have women practically nude on Instagram or selling nudes on Onlyfans.

Women still expect those same things from men today but the women are not equally as valuable. Women have been liberated but men don’t want to wife up a chic with a huge body count who’s body is on display for everyone to see. This is why the majority of slut shaming was done by women in the past. They didn’t want some hoe to lower the entrance fee for sex and grab all of the men.

They mentioned all the typical “nice guy” traits in the video, but they still go after Chad. So once again, believe what they do and not what they say. The last chic was funny, “I married an ugly guy”.
The last chick was the point, not the joke. She chose an ugly guy over a chad.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Chad gets a lot of press on this board. Who is Chad and why do I care about him?
Chad Thunderc0ck is someone that has comparable Looks, Money, and Status / Sexual Market Value as Thor / Chris Hermsworth.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this topic get discussed ad nauseum?

I'll just keep repeating the truth until it sinks in.

Looks matter. **** size matters. Height matters.

Personality (vibe/aura) also matters.

It's not black or white, but looks absolutely matter.

Find me a 5'2 man with a micropenis with no money and a 10/10 game/personality who does better than a 6'4 ripped Chad millionaire with autistic social skills and zero confidence - the latter will do better 99% of the time, sorry guys. Natural/sexual selection is brutal.

I wouldn’t trust what a women says about anything.
Exactly

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad Thunderc0ck is someone that has comparable Looks, Money, and Status / Sexual Market Value as Thor / Chris Hermsworth.
*reads post - looks in mirror- reads post again… becomes self-aware … hears uncle Ben faintly but firmly in the distance “D w 3, with great power comes great responsibility” *

makes so much sense

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be happy that looks matter. Your look is easier to fix than your personality.

A lot of men lose simply because they are a sub5 refusing to level up. Women do this all the time, they spend enormous amounts of time and money on their looks and presentation. Its not just looks , it's also lifestyle what matters. That's why the modern man must be allround and be able to clean, cook feck look and have a good D game like a pro. She can be single on a long dryspell and yet live her best life, eat good ect and IF the perfect man happens to cross her path she'll be ready . This is what we men can ,maybe must learn from women.

Men dont wanna level up untill it's too late or unless they get a 100% guarantee. If I am God , or Allah whatever you prefer and I would tell you I have the perfect loyal pretty sexually freaky woman for you. All you gotta do is hit the gym , level up and be mentally sane, and whenever you are ready hit me up and I'll send her to you. What would you do? Most guys would sign up for that and suddenly run like they never did before.

Now imagine being your own god and having enough confidence and self believe you go out there and create the man YOU wanna be , knowing that women will come and go...

Last edited: