“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Surreal's boot camp

Surreal

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
For the past couple of weeks I kept talking myself out of doing the boot camp but it is now time I embark on my journey to DJ-hood.
I figured that posting about it here will make me more accountable.
I'm pretty good with girls but I can't really do pure cold approaches and I'm hoping this boot camp will bust me out of the comfort zone so far that I can approach any girl anywhere anytime.
I've had way too many "what if"s in my life and I feel that I'd rather be rejected 100 times than have one more of them.
About me: I'm 20, preppy, a little over 5'9, caucasian, 165 lbs and lately I've been hitting the weights every other day and biking on alternate days so I'm pretty fit and definitely above average in looks (I know for a fact that chicks dig them).

I've been doing the eye contact thing for months now and it's become second nature to me, so the first step is to get 50 hi... how bad can that be ?
Well guys, I look forward to getting some feedback on my bootcamp, especially from people who have gone (or are going) through it.
Without further ado, I'm off to the real world.

Peace DJs.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by Surreal
So the first step is to get 50 hi... how bad can that be ?
Can't be bad... can't be bad at all!
HOWEVER
There are more efficient things you can do when approaching girls... yeah sure getting 50 hi's and 46 smiles would be great and you'd lose the awkwardness. However in my opinon for the same effort you are better off getting 20 numbers and like 10 BJ's :p
 

Surreal

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Week 1, Day 1 - 6 Hi's

So this is a little bit tougher than I expected. I guess it feels pretty awkward to say hi to someone who doesn't even hold eye contact...
First 2 was a 2-set (1F/1M), but then the rest of them were chicks I would actually go for... from now on I'll try to also have a convo with them.
Just saying hi and then letting them slip away seems like a waste to me :D

Marko: I'll get in touch with you...
 

Surreal

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Did a presentation in front of about 40 people today, does that count as 40 Hi's ?
Anyways... the bootcamp is going okay, but it's slow... so ****ing slow... in fact, I just realized something: sure I could spend weeks to become more outgoing with baby steps but as far as I know "drive-by Hi's" won't get me more ***** and I'm an impatient guy :D
So I just decided I'd design my own bootcamp. Instead of taking baby steps towards success I'll dive in head first and if I don't drown I'll be joining the DJ ranks very soon.
So now my new first week goal will be to do 10 throwaway approaches (I'll probably end up doing more once I get into it :)). I'm planning to use Krassus' "can I ask you something: are you single?" line.
Keep in mind that although I'm pretty good looking I don't think I look very extroverted, and my voice/tone make me sound pretty introverted/shy (I'm working on this too), so if I can do ballsy throwaway approaches, anyone can...
My new week 1 is starting tomorrow. Comments on my new bootcamp/progress are very welcome. Also if you guys wanna throw in some good throwaway lines, please do.
Week 2 will probably include real approaches and # closing no matter what.

Wish me luck guys. I'm pretty excited about this and hopefully will inspire others to follow my bootcamp.
 

Surreal

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Just discussed my new bootcamp with Krassus and as it turns out, what I described above are real approaches and not throwaways :D
So, my new new week 1 will be 10 real approaches with the "are you single" line...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top