Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SurgeryMaxxing requires a good canvas to start with

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Why does this guy talk so slow, all of that could of been said in 40 seconds not 8 minutes

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line: hold your head up and shave = “surgery maxing”.

Serenity

Reaction score
'surgerymaxxing" what the fvck even is this? I know you are @MatureDJ and you post a lot of shocking sh!t, that's your thing, but this hits a nerve. These lost souls putting themselves under the knife to make some tiny insignificant change to themself based on a flawed belief that their exterior means everything. What.. The.. Fvck!! Is this what the "red pill" has become?

Am I way out of touch with reality? Are they? Should I retire from this forum or what?

Surgery?! That's fvcked up, no surgery can ever fix a fvcked self-confidence. Inner game my dudes, so much can be fixed without a single external change. A fvcking obese dude could even score if he knew the game, think about it, a fvcking FAT DUDE! Being fat is the greatest disadvantage, but the sad fvckers in this video who threw themselves under the knife were below even fat people. Not because of their actual looks, but because they think of themselves as that.

This video is just sad and fvcking depressing. I would never recommend any member of this forum to follow in the footsteps of these losers. The ultimate loser is the dude who doesn't accept who he is. Change is not the solution in this case, but acceptance is. Doing surgery is a rejection of ones true self, you become a fake

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had work done:

1) Hair transplant on my hairline
2) Botox injected into my masseter muscles to slim down my wide, pitbull-like jaw. My masseter muscles are so overdeveloped that I'm sure I could bite through a 2x4.
3) Juvederm fillers injected into my chin to get more forward growth.

I'm currently scheduled to go in for nipple reduction surgery to reduce how much my nipples protrude. I've been going to the beach more often now, and I'm looking to make my chest as flat as possible.

It's true that you need to have a decent starting point in order for plastic surgery to be worth the time and money.

In the looksmaxxing game, it's all about millimeters. I believe the old saying is "beauty is measured in millimeters."

You never want to undergo a surgery that's too drastic because it'll most likely be botched.

Some of these guys were indeed already goodlooking, but they went too extreme with their surgeries.

Example: dude at 6:18 was already aesthetic... his chin just need more forward growth, but he made it too wide which gives him that retarded Hapsburg look... and I'm not sure if it's bad lighting in the after pic or if he did something to his skin but he looks yellow like he has jaundice....

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an example of a chin implant done right...

Pro-tip from a veteran looksmaxxer: the best bang-for-your-buck surgery to improve your face is actually a chin procedure. For most guys, simply having more forward growth would drastically improve their appearance. But keep in mind, unless you have a wide, squared jaw, then you want to make sure to not make your chin too wide or too bulky. If you have a narrow face (like most men) you want to keep the chin as slim as possible. You just want forward growth, you don't need width.

Also, you don't need to go straight to a chin implant which would cost around $5,000. You could start off with fillers (like I did) to see how you'd look. The filler lasts about 1.5 - 2 years so it's not permanent. Also, you can have the fillers removed if you don't like it. My chin filler only costed $900.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surgery?! That's fvcked up, no surgery can ever fix a fvcked self-confidence. Inner game my dudes, so much can be fixed without a single external change. A fvcking obese dude could even score if he knew the game, think about it, a fvcking FAT DUDE! Being fat is the greatest disadvantage, but the sad fvckers in this video who threw themselves under the knife were below even fat people. Not because of their actual looks, but because they think of themselves as that.
You buy the koolaid that Game can conquer Looks, Money & Status. Game can only allow a man to achieve what his LMS allows.

This video is just sad and fvcking depressing. I would never recommend any member of this forum to follow in the footsteps of these losers.
Uh, the author didn't SurgeryMax, but only talked about how it can only help so much.

Here's a comic strip about the false promise that is SurgeryMaxxing:

Serenity

Reaction score
You buy the koolaid that Game can conquer Looks, Money & Status. Game can only allow a man to achieve what his LMS allows.
Nah, not game. The most important factor is attitude and perspective. Being a loser is a mindset. LMS is less important, sure as fvck nowhere near important enough to go for surgery.

Buying into the LMS is everything stuff is the real koolaid here, basically committing social suicide.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Maturedj here, I'm not as hardcore as him but he clearly has a point.

A good hair transplant, and some facial surgery if your bones are weak will make much more than "improving your game" for the simple fact that by showing your new self alone will make you start from a better position.

Im strongly considering a hair transplant yet what I can tell for sure is that getting more muscles makes a lot of difference, its like day and night.

You dont need to be "brilliant" or "sharp" when she is already attracted from you...not screwing up is more than enough.

A guy with a pathological weak chin cant compensate with more game untill he looks like a rat...running game will more likely make him appear creepy.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to attraction. Good looks are literally attraction. Good looking guys get opened by girls (see my old FR's with my handsome wingman lol). They need very little 'game' to close the deal. Just not being super weird is enough.

I'm no game denier, but 'game' is really about helping you to close the girls who are into you. If you are trying to game a girl who isn't at all physically attracted to you, you are in for a rough ride. No matter how many times you've read mysterymethod or Vin DiCarlo or book of pook or whoever else your guru is.

If these guys are out at night trying to get laid and the guy on the right has much better game than the other dude, the other dude is still going to wipe the FLOOR with him assuming he's not massively massively autistic, and spits when he talks

1633098433546.png
(ps - this pic hurts because it reminds me of nights out with my handsome wing!! haha. I'm running 'game' and occassionally getting a result, and he's fighting girls off all night who open HIM, as he has a GF and doesn't wanna risk getting caught cheating!)

With surgery, I'm certainly not against it. Having a good base in ideal. Here's a guy I speak too. He went from incel to having a very good sex life as a result of surgery (nose job, facial implants, chin surgery, hair transplant etc. His 'game' didn't change. Sex life went from incel to regularly getting laid with fairly attractive young girls)
1633098381456.png

Some people say looks don't help if you are weird etc.

Well that MAY have been the case back in the day? I don't know. But nowadays looks are the main commodity for young girls.

I don't want to link the forum, but this guy who I have spoken too a lot is about as autistic as is possible, but he's provided more proof of his hundreds of lays than any PUA i've ever seen. All thanks to his looks. He has ZERO game (as you'd expect from an awkward, socially anxious, autistic dude).
But all he does is match cute teenagers on tinder, send a few pics of himself, and they arrive at his house for sex

1633098761312.png

I have some examples of great surgery results that gave the patient a better open to close rate than learning more 'game would ever give, but i'm out of pics for this post lol

TLDR, i'm all for surgery if it can make one better looking. Not everyone is a good candidate. But make no mistake, girls, young ones in particular, are just as 'visual' as we are when it comes too attraction

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surgery is necessary in certain cases (to correct bad teeth, man boobs ,hair transplants ) but I don’t think I could ever touch my face.
Or fvck with any bones in my face, the risk is too great

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an example of a chin implant done right...

Pro-tip from a veteran looksmaxxer: the best bang-for-your-buck surgery to improve your face is actually a chin procedure. For most guys, simply having more forward growth would drastically improve their appearance. But keep in mind, unless you have a wide, squared jaw, then you want to make sure to not make your chin too wide or too bulky. If you have a narrow face (like most men) you want to keep the chin as slim as possible. You just want forward growth, you don't need width.

Also, you don't need to go straight to a chin implant which would cost around $5,000. You could start off with fillers (like I did) to see how you'd look. The filler lasts about 1.5 - 2 years so it's not permanent. Also, you can have the fillers removed if you don't like it. My chin filler only costed $900.

I have a question about this. Is there any way to get stuff done(I don't need fillers) but have it be more gradual than immediate? I have like 40 college kids as employees, and don't want to make the change obvious from the first day. Gradual over a few months would be best.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Characternote's post is strong evidence of proper work adding a couple points. It's making me consider at some point getitng chin and neck work. I'm genetically predisposed to turkey neck. Based on my neck fat I look like I should be over weight, and I have a better physique that many that don't have the neck flab.