Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supps. Online

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get whey locally. The shop stopped selling it. Gr.

If someone could tell me where some of the best places online are, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm about to go for a workout and I dont really have enough to even finish this post workout shake :mad:

Cheers,

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be really picky..

.. any .co.uk sites? :)

Semag: You take take free reign over the H+F forums... I'm having some offline time ;) Good to see ya still around man

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks benny, we'll miss ya bro.

I've been around here for a few years, and prolly will lurk a bit more... I try not to burn out by posting 50 times a day :)

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
many of these online sites have stopped accepting credit cards.

soon they will no longer accept paypal, etc.

ANd even eventaully, it'll be just like the hardcore substances, you'll have to know somebody or have somebody reveal to you about some site that offers something.

The government in the US has come down real hard on the supplement industry, for one reason or another, and it seems, they aren't about to stop anytime soon.

ANd worse is the fact that legit drugs in the pharmaceutical world are being recalled or rechecked out.

Different industry and laws, but it'll only make it harder for the supplemental industry to successfully survive.

Watch where you buy and what you buy. There will be many "FAKE ONE OF A KIND" things for sale at numersous places.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think theres much danger of whey being banned in the UK.

But thanks for the insight. I'll hold it in mind, along with the internet collapsing in 2006/2007

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the whey consortium they prob. have cheapest prices in UK.

I tend to go for the REFLEX whey £30 a 5lb tub.

Not taking credit cards?:D :D :D

The US will be banning Prohormones over the next month and you won't be able to get them in the UK soon after that. Not a bad thing either IMHO.

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
The US has slowly been down this path with the whole banning of "EPHEDRA" and products with "EPHEDRA" in them.

There are some sites that used to sell prohormones and other supplements that no longer accept credit cards online. Its more or less a precautionary situation as a few sites have already been shut down in the past year.

Prohormones are gonna go the way off, well, I'd say steroids, but in my opinion, most prohormones will disappear. Steroids worked for the most part, many prohormones are just a supplemental companies marketing BS.

While i agree the supplemental industry has too many "LEGAL SCAM ARTISTS",

the problem is, the pharmaceutical industry isn't that far off the pace either with some of their known "SIDE EFFECTED" drugs and drugs that really dont do anything.

But the problem is, the US is slowly in the process of making more and more legislation on supplements.

The drug industry pays the US Gov. billions and billions of dollars a year in different regulations and so on.

For the most part, the supplemental industry (be it prohormones, protein, vitamins, etc) is an unregualted industry in the US. Meaning many "legal scam artists" and no money in the US govs pocket.

Believe you me, banning prohormones is just the beginning for them.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers alpine

and again I say:

The only true loss will be whey. Almost everything else is overrated.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, up until recently I have always felt any suppliment other than whey or creatine is a complete waste of time.

However now I KNOW for a fact that prohormones do work very very well as I know several people who have used them and are huge in mild steriod time.

The problem I have is that you can order them and not realise the shear potency of these things. They are in effect steroids with none of the respect associated with AAS.

This means that guys under 25 are taking them, people who have never done any training before are on them and very common, people who don't realise you have to run a PCT with them.

Lastly D-bol has been around 40 maybe 50 yrs and has been researched to death. Whereas the prohormones an unknown long term quantity.

The irony is people have been taking them cos ther are legal. Yet to take them safely you need illegal prescription drugs for PCT.

So the sooner they are banned the better for the uninformed/ignorant.

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with the whole uninformed ingnorant aspect. And the other issue there are way too many "legal scams" run by supplemental companies.

For every good prohormone, there are about 20 that really dont' do anything.

For every good creatine product, there are about 20 others that claim it's "10X stronger then the original" along with the 10X the price, yet it does the same thing as the original.

People fall for the marketing gimmics. Thats why advertising is a mult-billion dollar industry.. As the saying goes, "A sucker is born every minute..."

The prohormone industry for the most part will eventually disappear if its becomes completely illegal.

People will just purchase A.S.

Ban or no BAN, the problem is, some 16 year old kid with not much training experience or knowlege can get a hold of illegal A.S. now without much trouble.

Banning prohormones won't stop kids, athletes, etc from searching for that extra something.