Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suppression

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most sought after skill set of most men, on this forum and otherwise, is to be able to attract women. The stream of questions and calls for advice is indicative of an unhealthy obsession with attracting women. Most game advice is based on manipulation and deception, using technique as a tool to maneuver around expressing your real desires. This is unnecessary. You don’t even need to do that. But, that’s beside the point, and only part of what I’m addressing. If you’re curious about it, though, I’d recommend reading Mode One, Ooh Say It Again, and The Possibility of Sex, all three of which are written by Alan Roger Currie.

@stormrider, @Spaz and @Epic Days are key supporters of building up oneself, focusing on your life instead of women. This is absolutely true. There is no other constructive way to look at it. All else shifts the focus from personal growth and development to focusing on women.

If your focus is on women, on winning their attraction and affections, constantly thinking about how you can game her into fvcking you, you are in a weak position, and by your own decision. Contrary to popular belief, attracting and seducing women is a simple task, and low on the totem pole in comparison to pursuit of mastery of one’s life. The real challenge is confronting the real world and breaking through personal barriers. That’s where most of the fear comes from.

This is where the topic’s title comes in. What’s really going on is that, rather than building one’s own value from within, one seeks it from exterior sources. The individual attaches their sense of self to the perceptions and reactions of other people, namely women. He needs her attention to feel like he’s accomplishing something in that area of his life. This is unhealthy, and it’s feminine. It’s relinquishing your power over your own life and giving it to another. It’s a suppression of your life. It’s suppressing your power and potential.

@stormrider has mentioned in the past that women approach him, based solely on his mindset and focus on his own pursuits, instead of her. I have personally experienced this, myself. She actually gets irritated, sometimes angry, that you aren’t paying attention to her. She decides she has to have you, and chases you. After she does that, it’s easy to seduce her. You don’t have to game her in any way. She already enthusiastically wants to you to fvck her. It becomes academic, not a real problem. Focusing on building your life, being the hero of your story, achieving your goals and mastering your crafts, balances your life. It sorts it out. It corrects your existence, because you are no long tying your own value to the perceptions and reactions of others. You have insisted on being an individual. A single point of light!

By making the hard decision, the decision to get your life back, rebuilding your masculinity and becoming a bad@ss, you’re unfvcking most of the problems that plague you. So, this becomes another one of my golden rules:

Never suppress yourself, your potential or power. Never reduce your own self-determinism and personal integrity.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that I've noticed today is how millennial men and gen z don't know basic guy shyt. We complain about women not being feminine or knowing how to cook, but I talk to so many younger guys that not only don't know how to change a flat tire they don't even think it is even a big deal that they don't know, hell some of them are even proud of this fact. I get the response of "bruh I can just call AAA and have them change it for me" they don't get the fact that knowledge and skill lead to competence, competence to confidence, confidence to masculine dominance. It is a chain and they are not even willing to work on the first link. My father , uncle, and older brother made sure my twin brother and I could change a tire by the time we were in middle school. Is this some great accomplishment? No but it was one of the many small steps for me to build my chain of masculine dominance. We think of all the boys being raised by single mothers that don't have any masculine role models and influences in their lives, but society has also fed this problem. When I was in middle school we had metal shop class, woodworking class , and small engines. These classes could be taken all the way through your senior year in high school. The government did away with all those classes saying that they were useless in the economy of the future and we needed more computer classes as if we couldn't have both. Now anybody that can fix, maintain , or build anything is worth their weight in gold. I believe this was done on purpose in order to make men that would be weak ,not masculine and therefor easy to control.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think having a rule of halves is good. so if you spend one weekend pissing it up against the wall and chasing skirt. Then the next weekend you stay home and do projects. I believe thinker is correct the media is always trying to push us towards that female opportunistic skills don't matter train of thought. Which is total bul****. Men build civilization woman just live there. If men disappeared tomorrow civilisation would fall a week later

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post