Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suppression of the "Y" chromosome (part one)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't want to write a book here so I need to cut it into parts. Personally I want nothing from this. I already have everything I need or I can get it anytime I want. I'm not here to serve me. But I do learn more just writing down what I know. Some things you don't even know that you know until you starting writing it.

A man will ask, “What happened to the world?”

It is true that he was born into a social structure specifically designed to arrest and eventually eliminate individuality. A man is a single point of light. When he is an individual and not subject to the masses, specifically women, he thrives. He was gifted that way. Every young man sitting around playing stupid video games has no idea of his gifts. Even his DNA, despite who his parents are, are individuated. Until his death he stands alone. The “Y” chromosome. How he thinks and what he believes, turns on and off specific genes. This is called “gene expression”. As an example; you can eat a bunch of grains and crap food and turn on your fat storage genes by the use of your insulin. Or, you can change your diet and thus turn on your powerful male genes and let that expression flow. Your body always seek homeostasis, an equilibrium of sorts and will turn off and on specific genome to bring about as long a life as it can based on the present environment.

Women have adapted well to this suppressive environment in that their survival strategies are now suited for the present day. Women have a herd mentality, and this is well documented. She will struggle her whole life to be accepted. That is how she is designed. No matter what she does or has been taught, she wants and needs a man. It is the foundation of her existence. Physically, she is a biological machine, there to produce offspring. All sex is, is an attempt to procreate. She will follow what ever signals her body gives her. Her endocrine system (glands), will guide her. The endocrine system creates emotions based on cues in the environment. Men's operate the same way but our minds are completely different. We solve problems dealing with survival. We are the creators.

This is a disadvantage to men when its coupled with pressure to have and hold certain destructive beliefs from a degraded feminine social structure. Men have not evolved enough to master the modern world. Mostly due to his implanted reality. The way he thinks. The way he thinks is a learned diabolical "gift" from this degenerating world. It is so suppressive that men waste their entire lives never understanding what’s happening to them. Single Points of Light, thinking they are just a cog in a machine. A useless tool in a world they do not understand.

You have been manipulated and molded to a social structure that seeks to squelch your life and prevent you from realizing your powers. Women? Stop being sidetracked by this genre of our species. They are the powerless, artificially empowered. With no sense of responsibility towards actions that systematically disassembles this world. Disassembles men. Does this mean they are running around in secret and making evil plans? No, of course not. They are born that way, and this is very difficult for men to understand. They are easily molded to the political and social dictates of the western world because of their herd nature. Their social acuity combines them into a social mass in the absence of Single Points of Light. Masculine men. In effect, the government and political hacks become their guiding light. This is incredibly dangerous to civilization and all life.

A woman, left to her own devices (absence of a masculine leader she walks beside) goes insane and unstable, thus our insane world. This is self-evident. If you can’t see it…you have a lot of work to do. Most likely you will not be salvageable unless you summon massive amounts of courage.

There is a method to my direction. The reduction of a man via his girlfriend and/or wife. The almost inevitable fate of the Single Point of Light being extinguished. The soul of a man.