Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suppose to call tonite - NEED HELP!

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys:

Here is the situatiation. I went out with this girl like a week and half ago. I took her out to a bar, etc.. had a good time with her. did not make a move on her. the next nite, we hung out with mutual friends... again i didn't make a move on her cause i was out with a group...

here's the deal: i called her last thursday, asking her what she was up to on the weekend (left a voice message). she did not call me back..

instead, she calls me back on sunday nite. seems kind of whack to me. we had a real good time when we went out the first time and she said she wanted to hang out again.

so i talk to her for like ten minutes when she calls me on sunday and i asked her out for wednesday or thursday of this week. she says that she's busy wed nite and will be packing up thursday nite for a weekend trip.

she states that she may be able to hang out thursday nite but could be really busy packing, and that she wants to see a movie.

i told her that i would call her tuesday nite just to touch base and see if the plans will go off.

GUYS: I already look like an AFC - need to change the tide quickly, regain her IL...

Should I call her tonite? I'm already going to say that I'll be busy Thursday.

She's a pretty cool chick and we groove pretty well together; but as usual, I am on the verge of messing these ups.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you're acting AFC is the fact you're so worried about this.

You've called, showed your interest, asked her out, she's busy. Big deal. If she's interested she'll go out with you again some other time.

Call tonite, don't ask her out though.

She'll bring it up if she's free. YOu already asked her.

Have a short conversation and wish her well on her trip and say talk to ya later.

Sounds like her IL is in limbo a bit.

If you call tonight and have a good convo she'll remember you when she gets back. If not she might forget.

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any second opinions - suppose to call tonite!

One more question:

1. What if I get her voicemail? Then what do I do...

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the credentials as of yet like other fellows DJs here, but I couldn't help but state my observations. The girl is definately showing some flakiness there big time. You could let it ride for a bit and not contact her. I've heard on this forum numerous times where guys would leave the chicks alone for awhile and then 'miraculously' the girl calls back later on. :rolleyes:

Have things you like to/need to do, as that way you will appear busy. One thing I could never stand about females, is that sudden 'oh, I have <such-and-such> to do' right when I would ask them out or ESPECIALLY if I AFC'd out and expressed my feelings/desire for them. Which of course, one knows better after becoming a 'disciple' on this forum. :cool:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No messages. Then you'll be wondering "Why didn't she call bacK?"

Just avoid that altogether and wait to talk to her.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her but don't ask her out (as already stated) - if you get a voicemail, hang up and don't leave one under any circumstances. Then call her next wednesday. If she doesn't give you a date at that time...next her.

Redg v2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that I see blaring through is that you called on Thursday, wanting to know her plans on the weekend. She then waited until it was impossible to make plans on the weekend to call you back. It seems to me that your Thursday phone call, despite what you may have actually spoken to her, was something like this

"Hey, I like you. I want to see you again. But I'd rather keep testing the waters, so as not to scare you off. I'm too worried about how you might respond to actually go after my goal of having wild, passionate romping with you. So, if you're nice enough to call me back and tell me that just maybe you have an opening in your schedule for me, I might suggest that we perhaps I don't know go do something maybe huh what do you think?"

Go ahead and marinate on that for a bit. Continue when thoroughly seasoned.

Ok, now solution: follow the advice already given. Break contact. If she has interest she will contact you. You said you met her when out with friends? Go do something crazy or superfun or childish or vandalish or communist or anarchic or exciting with these friends. If you experience enough sum pleasure or giddiness with these people, it will communicated to chick by route of typical social exchange.

OR

Dare yourself to get 5 phone numbers before she calls you back. Or dare yourself to have 5 women call you an a$$hole or jerkoff or slap you before she calls you back. Or dare yourself to make 5 little kids cry (very easy to do by sneaking up on them and yelling at them from behind that they're in deep deep trouble) before she calls you back. Basically man, desensitize yourself. Realize that you can be 100% happy regardless of what people say to you.

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys: I didn't call her up tonite...

For women in the future, I definitely need to have the balls to show my masculinity- just as Pook stated in his "man" posting.

When I left her the initial message to chill on the weekend, I should have said "Hey You, this weekend, I want you to put on a beautiful dress and I'm going to take you dancing just liked we talked about the other day... Sat nite... whatever time,etc...

How would that sound? It is definitely more confident then simply stating "Uh, wondering what you were up to this weekend?"

I think I'm starting to get it...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing your starting to get is....DRUMROLL.............................ONE-ITIS!!!!

Bro your breaking one of the first rules of becoming a true PUA. Your putting all your eggs in one basket! That's never a good idea for a solid return on your risks. Look I'm not going to lie to you, you made a couple of AFC mistakes. And she blantantly has disrespected you by not calling you back until after the weekend was already through. Sounds to me like this girl knows that you want her and its not challenging to her AT ALL!! Seems like things are headed towards LJBF zone. She has you by the balls, she is dictating EVERYTHING!! Trust me bro, if this chick was really into you, she would have agreed to go out with you when you called. If she really was that busy on the particular night you asked her out on, she would have suggested an alternative night to hangout. Was she leaving Friday morning for her weekend trip? If not, then she had the whole morning/afternoon to finish packing! Chicks are notrious for slipping, take not of her different stories!! You need to NEXT her!! Cut off communication with her and see if she calls you. However if she calls you and suggests a time to hangout, BE BUSY!!! This will immediately make her wonder what your up to. Because she thought she had you figured out and your throwing her a curve ball, classic DJ technique. Go meet more girls, before your ONE-ITIS becomes terminal!!

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I totally agree with you about the whole one-i-tis thing. I've already dropped a ton of notches with this chick. May as well get out now and try again later...

On another note - may be i should just concentrate on myself and not give a hoot about chicks for a while...