"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Suppose a man with little money and a low paying job were to marry a wealthy woman with a good paying job...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
and then they got divorced, in what ways could he get ****ed by the divorce?

The only thing I can think of is if they had children, and so he would need to pay child support. I don't think alimony would apply if she both earned more than him and had accumulated more wealth than him.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I've always wondered who came up with the names for things. Like they're standing in front of a door and
Say, ok were going to call this a Door! Or the first person to milk a cow, why would they do that?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
A coworker spent 22 years with a woman that made 150k year he made 30k during that time. It took 22 years for her to ditch this guy for a guy who made more then her.
Upon her departure she let it be known. "I should have left you years ago"

That bell curve sometimes takes decades or months. But its there.
Rarely a woman settles for below.
I'm amazed he got 22 years out of her. Women will rarely go on more than a few dates with someone so far below them in salary earnings.
 
Top