Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supplements...

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Hydroxycut work? Slimfast shakes? I'm thinking about buying a 12 pack of slimfast to substitute for lunch and when I have those hunger urges and saving up for a bottle of hydroxycut.

Or are there better supplements/shakes out there? I'm not the kind of person who has access to a gym and I don't excersieze often. I'm chubby, not to the point where I look like a meatball, I can still see indentations of my ab muscles.

I hear that Hydroxycut gets rid of excess water from under the skin that helps get rid of the fatty look and it helps you burn more fat. but does it contain ephidra (sp?) and supplements that contain that aren't good for you, correct?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If cutting water from your system is your goal I'd recommend asking your Dr. to prescribe Lasix (Furosemide). It'll give you cramps like a motherfvcker so be careful.

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BxPrince24
Does Hydroxycut work? Slimfast shakes? I'm thinking about buying a 12 pack of slimfast to substitute for lunch and when I have those hunger urges and saving up for a bottle of hydroxycut.

Or are there better supplements/shakes out there? I'm not the kind of person who has access to a gym and I don't excersieze often. I'm chubby, not to the point where I look like a meatball, I can still see indentations of my ab muscles.

I hear that Hydroxycut gets rid of excess water from under the skin that helps get rid of the fatty look and it helps you burn more fat. but does it contain ephidra (sp?) and supplements that contain that aren't good for you, correct?
ephedra/ ephedine HCL / ephedrina is all fine within moderation. i used it to cut multiple times 6 months back, i wouldnt use it anymore because i dont really need to, but it wont do anything bad..

Pilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard xience is pretty good, specially if you play sports. I don't know how well it works myself but i have a friend who usually use it. So if you wanna give it a try then go ahead man.

eps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thermogenics will only do so much... if you're not lifting HEAVY weights and eating enough of the right nutrients (e.g. protein) you will start to lose your lean mass on a calorie deficit (which is what the thermogenic will aid in).

So, work out, diet and THEN take your fat-burning supplements. If you neglect the first two things, you'll just become skinny fat. Eww.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At your current bodyweight thermogenics (green tea aside) aren't gonna do much to help, you've got excess fat (no offence) so your body will quite happily burn that at a rapid pace.

Thermogenics are only really useful to bodybuilders precontent, or people who want to get super-ripped - and I'm talking about people who are already sub 10% bodyfat and want to go down even lower. Any higher than that and just ordinary cardio and diet will cut the fat, thermogenics are a waste of money.