Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

supplement question

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer I want to hit the gym extremely hard...Other than a job I really have no obligations and I have plenty of time.

I want to hit the gym hard..I'm going to follow the bulking up sticky and some of my coaches advice.

My question has to do with supplements..Since I'm willing to spend a lot of time and money for the next 4 months...my questions is what supplements I should get to go all out..

I just bought creatine, Designer whey protein, and Mass Fuel..

What else should I get? I am definitely going to get some glutamine..Any brand better than others? What about fish oils and stuff like that..

I'm about 6'2", 155 pounds. Really no muscle.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well .. you probably won't like this but ... 5 apples per day will do you extremely good..

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apples

Apples are sugar.

Supplments during bulking that I like:
Creatine (after workout with Grape juice)
Whey shake (after workout)
ZMA (at night before bedtime)
Fish Oil 6ooo mg a day comprised of 2 1000 mg pills 3x
A good multi Vitamin
FOOD! Eat Big Lots of chicken, fish

Glutamine is mainly used when our cutting and trying to keep muscle, sounds like your bulking to me.

You cant gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, unless your just starting, and that honeymoon will end for newbies too.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well rather then posting about your supplement regimen which should come last, show us your diet that consists of actual food, not supplements and your training regimen, most coaches don't know jack **** when it comes to training IMO neither do perosnal traininers, the three factors that will contribue of 98% of you gaining muscles are

nutrition
training
rest

**** one of thsoe up and you'll greatly suffer when it comes to your gains, this means getting 9 hours of sleep daily, and don't go party on the weekend if you want to have good gains, because an intruption of sleep pattern destorys your bodies production of growth hormoes, which are released every 90 mins as you sleep, because your body goes trough these 90 min cycles troughout the nite, so yeah supplements arn't necessary honestly, except whey protein and vitamins.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. - yes genetics play a vital role in ones abilty to construct muscle out of nutritents, but one does not have any contorl over their genetics so I did not include it in the list above, I know someone is gonna come in and take stabs at me for not including them.

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proper training and nutrition

can kick genetics ass...

No one is so screwed up gene wise that they cant build a very athletic attractive body with hard work, Nutrition, and time.