Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supersetting Arms. YOUR oppinions from YOUR experience.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading up on if giantsets and supersets are really worth it... I thought I'd give it a shot, and found my arms suddenly started getting better gains. Now my bodies used to getting supersets every now and then [I guess fairly regular] they havnt been gaining much mass.

So I was wondering if anyone else blasts their arms with supersets now and then, and if they've found them to be quite beneficial.. I think they're a good way to shock your body out of the routine your body gets into on occasion.

Cheers,

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've supersetted, but with the little things that I can't do a ton of weight on, reverse curls mostly on arms. I like to hit bis with a heavy striaght bar set, and superset with reverse curls, but only after all of my straight sets. So not a true back and forth superset, but more like, straight bar, straight into reverse curls... with a small rest, and then more. Just a faster pace with them.

Same deal with tris, I do skullcrushers followed by close grip bench in the same way

El Mariachi

Reaction score
hey whatz up! I have been supersettting( no rest just time enough for loading the bar) bi's with tri's once a week for about 5-6 months.

I start with triceps first, close grip bench press then do heavy straight barbell curls, all in all about 8 sets but thats just because my reps are low ( 4-6 somtimes 7)

My Tips

- form is more important then the pump.

- squeeze your shoulder blades together in any benching exercise

- when performing barbell curls keep elbows behind or inline with your torso

- Try squeezing your biceps at the top of the curl

- Pretend you want to snap the bar inhalf when performing glose grip bench

- lower the weight all the way to the bottom

- try not locking your elbows when performing close grip bench

- use a chest width grip for your close grip bench

- Use a ark motion when performing glose grip bench

start with the bar at the bottom just above your lower pecs and ark the bar till it's over your upper chest/neck

- your breathing pattern is very important
exhale on your way up and inhale on your way done

Hope this helps