Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Superman Vs Clark Kent

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a tip. These are a few observations, and guess where I got the observation from? Surprise! surprise!: Superman Returns.
Yes, the Superman analogy is OTT and nobody in this world can come close to Superman. But I use Superman to show the "Alpha male", somebody extraordinary compared to your average Clark Kent "beta male".

Yeah, I know its fictional, I know its not real (sorry to break it to some of ya) but there was something I found intriguing.
Superman and Clark kent are the exact same guy and If you have seen the movie you can see how Superman carries himself and how Clark Kent carries himself. From seeing Clark Kent and the way he acts towards Lois Lane you can see, crystal clear the "afc" qualities he exudes.
Now Lois practically drools over Superman. Why is this?

He reveals his strength but does not show off, he shows his power only when it is neccesary (this relates to being confident NOT ****y)

Superman is still a mystery to her (this one is pretty obvious isn't it? Mystery)

Superman protects (Something that any man can do if he has the balls and to have the balls you must KNOW. So why not take self-defence classes. Not only does this help you protect yourself and others but when you KNOW you can do this the boundaries dissolve)

Now throw in superhuman strength, laser eyes and the ability to fly then you're pretty close to getting your woman :D

None of this is new to some of you but I am hoping newbies can glean some info from it.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but clark kent is a good guy

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize you're talking about the same person, don't you?

By the way I just watched the movie. It sucked, but I liked one thing about it: it shows how a girl can have directly opposite reactions to the same person, based on the way he presents himself. Very powerful for people with "I can't change my personality" issues.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought the same things when I saw the movie the other day. Great movie!! I just wonder why in the world Superman doesn't just stay Superman all the time the world needs him, he can get any woman he wants, and do anything he pleases. I guess though its the Clark Kent in him that keeps his head grounded though and really makes him the hero he is.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not-so-famous Avenger Starfox uses his power of charm to get hotties horizontal. He even boned She-Hulk.

And Daredevil gets some hot ass, but he can't see it, and they're all bi-polar AW psychos anyway.

Iron Man gets plenty of tail, though most are gold-diggers.

The Super-Adaptoid, however, is total AFC.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Batman/Bruce Wayne... now thats a DJ... I'm sure his wealth helps a lot though