"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Superiority Comlex

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Special K,

I have had a similar life experience so please listen to what I have to say. First off, do you drink? Have you ever gotten drunk? I didn't get drunk until I turned 21 and, on that night, I learned to loosen the fúck up. I was much like you. I thought people weren't up to my standards and I was stuck up. For you, the answer might not be to get drunk one night, but I'm just telling you what helped me see what was wrong.

Now, let me tell you there ain't no thang such as a superiority complex. There are only inferiority complexes and it appears you have one. What you think is a superiority complex is actually an inferiority complex in disguise. You're like the guy who says he has the biggest díck. That guy doesn't have the biggest díck; he's insecure. It comes off as a superiority complex, but it's actually insecurity. In your case, it seems you are insecure with your social skills.

Now, onto the second myth that you hold onto as a theme throughout your rant. You claim that you would never want anything to do with a girl who was a slut, did drugs, etc. Fine, lots of guys are like that, but I can tell from your post that it goes beyond that. You look down on people who use drugs, sleep around, or what not. Why do you do this? Surely, you think it is because you have "high moral standards." You wouldn't "stoop to their level." But, onto the real reason...

You have been aflicted with that terrible disease affecting everyone in the world to some degree. This disease is called social programming. You think drug use is bad because schools have told you to think this way. Schools and religion have told you that promiscuity is terrible. And, you fell for all of it!

I know this might be a bitter pill to swallow, but, trust me, I've been there. I'm not saying to sleep around, do drugs, and drop out of college. That couldn't be further from the truth. Personally, I have never even tried weed or had sex. It's not about rebelling. It's about making conscious decisions instead of repeating the mindless blabber fed to you by schools, religion, pop culture, etc. What I want you to do is recognize the systems that are in place which are controlling your's and society's mind. Then, make your own decisions.

Just be more open minded. I used to look down on people like you do. I thought I was superior. But, then I realized that I was completely wrong. If anything, I was socially inferior.

Hope this helps...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top