Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Superbowl ads that sparked the biggest backlash.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
It's amusing if you see the poll at the bottom of the link. The GoDaddy was worst but the Calvin Klein not bad. I'm sure women were disgusted by the nerd and bar rafaeli but not at all with the Calvin Klein ad. Both supposedly were voted worst.

They should've put the Calvin Klein model with bar rafaeli and it would've been just fine with the "sweethearts" who want the "nice guys" and say looks don't matter of the US. (More proof to never believe what women tell you.)

63% didn't like the GoDaddy one. whereas only 16% didn't like the Calvin Klein ad. And you'll notice the comments that hated the Go daddy one got thousands of likes. No complaints from the women about the Calvin Klein one. Pretty telling.

What's even funnier is the obesity epidemic in the US and all the fat tatted up slob women watching and voting on it were probably dripping buffalo wing sauce from their mouths and downing beers with their fat asses. Hypocrisy at it finest.

http://screen.yahoo.com/blogs/scree...-over-daddy-calvin-klein-spots-020620355.html

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Godaddy ad was gross because its gross getting a close up of two people making out; doesn't matter if a "hot chick" is involved or not.... unless of course if it's 2 hot chicks which is totally fine. :D

Another point on the Godaddy ad; let's fast forward 20 years when no one wants to bang the formerly hot model who now has saggy t!ts and a lumpy ass, meanwhile the nerd has figured out how to manage his hair, upgraded his wardrobe, and has been making $80k+ for the last 2 decades, now who's more desirable?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von_S said:
Another point on the Godaddy ad; let's fast forward 20 years when no one wants to bang the formerly hot model who now has saggy t!ts and a lumpy ass, meanwhile the nerd has figured out how to manage his hair, upgraded his wardrobe, and has been making $80k+ for the last 2 decades, now who's more desirable?
Neither of them. Middle aged nerds making $80K+ a year are a dime a dozen. Most of them still can't get women.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Neither of them. Middle aged nerds making $80K+ a year are a dime a dozen. Most of them still can't get women.
You're missing the point so I'll break it down for you a little bit.

Over time, "hot" as a female characteristic declines, whereas "intelligence" as a characteristic increases over time (with a few exceptions). The nerd, will most likely have all of his skills and then some in 20 years, whereas the model won't be a model in 20 years (unless she's pitching mom jeans that make your @ss look 50% less dumpy). I'm just saying I'd love to see the same commercial during Super Bowl LXVII (that's 67 because 47 + 20 = 67 and then I converted to Roman numerals) where the nerd looks a little more like Robert Downey Jr. and HAS A SKILL HE CAN BANK ON, whereas the model looks a little more like Hilary Clinton and works fulfilling orders in an warehouse for amazon.com

You can fix nerd, you can't fix getting old.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von_S said:
The Godaddy ad was gross because its gross getting a close up of two people making out; doesn't matter if a "hot chick" is involved or not.... unless of course if it's 2 hot chicks which is totally fine. :D

Making 80K$ + ?

I just got an Internship offer from Intel for the summer and I 'll be getting close to that money.

That nerd will easily make +500K$, two decades later :)

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Making 80K$ + ?

I just got an Internship offer from Intel for the summer and I 'll be getting close to that money.

That nerd will easily make +500K$, two decades later :)
Feel free to adjust for inflation ;)

Congrats on the internship; I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The geeks shall inherit the Earth.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Very nice.....in one of the major cities I assume?
Oregon, Danger. Details are not clear about exact salary or the position yet. I am getting semi-official e-mails speculating about salary/relocation/etc... But it was an inside recommendation [one of my co-workers who ended up there mentioned that I knew a method that's useful for what they are doing ,which is confidential by the way, isn't that cool :) ?, and my name came up, talk about brotherhood!] so I think it's more than likely final.

The offer at this point is unofficial that's why I am freaking out a little bit, but hopefully will get the official letter soon. Will update you guys once it's done.

Sorry to hijack the original discussion, but I had to write that :p

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von_S said:
Feel free to adjust for inflation ;)

Congrats on the internship; I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The geeks shall inherit the Earth.
Thank you. I am a proud geek.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just an extension of the usual rage women have for when a guy they deem unworthy somehow gets with a girl they consider above his league. It's the other side of pre-selection: if you're not deemed worthy by the herd, they will work tirelessly to c0ckblock you, and they don't even need to know the girl you're trying to hook up with.

I see this all the time in my social circle (a very large one with all types, and lots of feminists). If the women don't want to fvck a certain guy, they make sure he never gets with any girl in that circle either, even the chicks they hate.

Omegas and betas must not reproduce, the women demand it. They have a similar rage if you seduce & sleep with them then turn beta / AFC on them.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It's just an extension of the usual rage women have for when a guy they deem unworthy somehow gets with a girl they consider above his league. It's the other side of pre-selection: if you're not deemed worthy by the herd, they will work tirelessly to c0ckblock you, and they don't even need to know the girl you're trying to hook up with.

I see this all the time in my social circle (a very large one with all types, and lots of feminists). If the women don't want to fvck a certain guy, they make sure he never gets with any girl in that circle either, even the chicks they hate.

Omegas and betas must not reproduce, the women demand it. They have a similar rage if you seduce & sleep with them then turn beta / AFC on them.

Yes exactly

the same reason women loathe prostitution...

the commercial is really one of average women's biggest fears...if lower level dudes had regular access to high level women ( a reversal of today's paradigm) then lower level men would forever discard lower level women....men would then control the mating dynamic...and be free to make choices on his own schedule of mating not the the woman's

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80K+ isn't nothing to scoff at, in most places you live. If good benefits to go with that, you're sitting mighty pretty imo. A dime a dozen? over sustained periods of time? I see tens of thousands in my vicinity living in houses, the maximum that they can afford. BMWs in the driveway of a 200K house is laughable, but they just gotta have it. So many. Let's get serious. People Everywhere are living Way outta their league. Their kids won't inherit sh!t. I know I won't inherit sh!t cause my baby boom parents spend well beyond their abilities. My dad is bankrupt. Of course, I'd rather have loved ones than what they can leave me, but they sure as sh!t ain't gonna leave me sh!t. It's all up to me, it's all on me; therefore, FVCK the bmw, and Fvck owning a big as5 fvckin house even with your so-called "weak" "dime-a-dozen" 80K figure which is in my wheelhouse. You don't NEED anything beyond 50-60K to live comfortable, or to get footing to grow your wealth. Some great smart men can grow their lives on a paultry 20K+ but it would take extreme sacrifice, like eating ramen noodles and growing his/her own food, riding a bike everywhere etc.

Women is the Surefire way to put flame to your hard-earned $$. I've hunkered down for a couple of months and couldn't be happier, but I need to start up the rotation again, po0n is what's missing in my life right now, but barely. It's really not all that necessary, especially for peace of mind and well-being pursuits. I think that most guys pursue women cause, they want to be accepted by other guys, girls, co-workers, neighbors, for just simply to say "I have a girlfriend..." If it's to be accepted (by society), then by all means, if that's what you want/need, then get a girlfriend (just so's you can say you 'have a girlfriend'), get married just so's you can say "I'm married." But if it's your all-powerful (I know I get it) urge to nail a chick, then sooner-or-later you'll realize that that too will become less wanted/needed. Then what? Well, then it just turns into your desire to be "accepted" by men and other women.

I accept myself because I know who I am. I am the most honest to myself. There is no deceiving myself which in turn keeps Others from deceiving me because I'll better recognize honesty when in the presence of genuineness. Women are highly deceptive. MOST of them are not honest. They corrupt my soul most of the time. I sure as hell that very few would ever be true to me, and that small percentile would have to basically be the kind to defer to Everything I say cause she knows she's incapable of being honest without me. Most women do not have a goal to be honest. I don't care if they're financial planners, doctors, teachers. I over-hear them talk sooo much negativity with their other girlfriends about their SO, that it leaves me thinking, even though this b!tch is married, with the way she's talking out loud, I can fathom her just up and branch-swinging to me, some stranger she just met, so easy, due to her dishonesty and willingness to spout such hate about some guy/husband who's not even there to defend himself. It happened to me today. I'm like nuh-uh, (she was talking about this boat they just bought, about his dad taking him/them to a bar, just yap yap yap, yap yap yap), I know your lyin as5 type and I will not get entangled with your type again. It's just the American vapid, soulless, LOST, piece of meat, fast-food-eatin entity I do not want polluting my body/mind with any longer. I've banged hoes like that in the past, but I no longer will go through their sick personalities, just a low directionless *think No-Spirit is IN this being standing before me, it's just death-woman yapping before me - I want no part of it guys. She'd use me, that's all I was to her, a mark, a target to take her BF/husband's place. I can't even go with that temporarily anymore. Maybe a 3-some I should have pursued with these 2 girls who made me apart of their convo.

When women see me, they see money, it's so obvious. They see me as a lotto ticket or something and I ain't rich, but I'm "better off" than all these in-debt mutherfvckers.

*edit: as an aside, I'm getting really dismayed by fat chicks wanting me of late, guys I'm talkin grotesquely fat, this chick today, she's been on me for a couple of years wanting me, but today I could hear it in her voice the way it quivered, she's Really in love with me, and it's frightening, I mean, BIG as5, she Knows that I do not approve, she's a liberal working for an environmental company surrounded by libs who make her feel good about herself even though she's humongous, sweet girl, but how could she Think??? that I, a lean and mean 175 6'2 though getting older, man could have an ounce of desire for her?? It's insanity and she's been whimpering for me for going on 2 years now. She "runs into me" in places which tells me she's trying to get me talking to her away from a work environment. I've only ever banged One her grotesque size, just to see, and of course, I did not like!! What guy would? fancy that blubber fig... It's almost like a sci-fi figure face too, like in star trek or star wars, just an alien creature guys. She gets NO male attention, so obvious, No social life, but a decent job with rich liberal associates who enable her to think her being fat is "O" "K."

Then again today, I was more or less labelled a fag by these two b!tches cause I guess I was being too nice to them and not showing any interest to their cvm dumpster worn make-up caked as5ses one blonde the other brunette, the brunette was taking queues from the blonde..whether she should like me or not, but if it were not for the blonde who Knows I'd have nothing to do with her her being my age apprx, the brunette (who I would fvck/date) a little younger and shorter not as fat as the blonde. These b!tches became rather disrespectful, they have No iota of the trials by fire I've been through and gone through and still go through, they just insult because they be spoiled little b!tches. I just put on my fake face, my fake persona to match their plastic personalities. I make like whatever they say is so insignificant, not to be heard, or taken with any real depth because that's the truth, it shouldn't be given even the weight of a dead fruit fly. These b!tches brainless, in their 30s barely even graduating HS acting like HS in the 80s, so sad.

In my travels, b!tches be favorable to me, about 10-15% Not...so favorable. Some in-between and Really do not know how to take me, Ssstill can't figure me out after a couple of years of knowing/interacting with them. I never get too close, and show glimmers of my madness which keeps them thoroughly confused which will subside into turned-on-ness cause I'm unlike much other guys she's ever encountered. There's a darkness that they can't put their finger on, thus the confusion, because I look better than fine, I guess, in appearance. Girls with tats, I've noticed are drawn to me more. One especially today on the hand at the web between index and thumb, she'd fvck me for sure, skinny, petite. Another on the right side of her neck, I could barely see it whoah, when I did catch it, that immediately changed my mind about her and alerted me as to who she was so accepting of me and changing in mood from somber and depressed to upward and bright happy after talking with me for a bit as if I'd brightened up her day at the end of the day. Another, tatted, you then understand why her behavior is really unlike all other girls you meet throughout the day, and that she would be DTF with a crazy mofo persona I projected onto her to reel her in. Some see right through me though that I'm not really that bad or crazy, they see that that is not my true persona, but then again, I leave doubts in them even when they think they have me pegged. They still know something is "off." I NEVEr let them peg me. I let them know that they could be starring into the face/eyes of the devil.

Some women sense that there is certainly a Lot of evil or "something" not quite right in speaking with them lol, but that makes them investigate further and want to know me more ::)

Last edited: