Super lame guy tricks hottie into liking him.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are my first impressio0ns of a girl. This is a drunken account from august '08.

She is just as tall as me, with red hair and brown eyes, I guess she is older and has probably been to more places and can drink more booze than I can. Clearly I suffer from some petty obsession/ Tonight I asked if she wanted to do something with me on thurs, (this was wed, around midnight) and she said okay,
SERiOUSLY, she is way out of my league, but she is so fine I have to make a move now. But still, she has an apartment near work in a swank area, while I live with my motherfu**king parents. Besides that I'm cool, I have ideas and game and a proper balance of connectivity and independence, I just happen to be in a temporary embarrassing situation.
Should I come clean, or string her along for a week while I jump into an apartment? The place where I work has a strong sort of social dynamic and there is a lot of poossy to be gotten, I have financial priorities but this girl is so so so fine, she could be my life's work.

anyway I don't want to make this thing too long of a post. I was drinking in front of her (which makes sense in context) and I said, "I'll be back in three minutes" intending to slip away and blaze some grass. She texted me about fifteen minutes later, after I had run into someone and gotten messed, saying "that was a long 3 minutes," with a winking emoticon. I responded, "Piece, I gotta act profeshinul. Will call thurs." Personally, I find this response hilarious, with all its obviously intentional spelling mistakes, but whatever. She responds "I figured as much." I had already left, much too wasted to act cool in front of her.

I suppose I'm in control at this moment and with the amount of mystery I have maintained, but deep down I am freaking out, jumping out of my shoes. I want to own her, and just act cool until she marries me. Maybe this should be posted in mature man long term relationshop or whatever. I will call her in a day and a half, so please, respond fast or not at all.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude fake it til you make it.........she cant sense you deep inner thoughts unless you begin to let it take control. Once that happens women can sense something is not quite congruent.

If you keep in under wraps.....no one will suspect a thing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
superchristx said:
I live with my motherfu**king parents. Besides that I'm cool.
No your not, have a look.

superchristx said:
SERiOUSLY, she is way out of my league
superchristx said:
she could be my life's work.
superchristx said:
deep down I am freaking out, jumping out of my shoes. I want to own her, and just act cool until she marries me.
Magic 8 ball says she has the golden cvnt and your fvcked. Time to reevaluate your inner game is it not?

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, if you're about to move in to an apartment just tell her that your staying with the parents until you move in. If you're not then i guess you could lie.

She sounds really into you if she sent that text to you, and i probably would have just told her that i was too drunk and didn't want to embarrass myself

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rain63 said:
Um, if you're about to move in to an apartment just tell her that your staying with the parents until you move in. If you're not then i guess you could lie.

She sounds really into you if she sent that text to you, and i probably would have just told her that i was too drunk and didn't want to embarrass myself
More like "if you're not, you need to get out of your parents' house and get a life!!!"

No one, and I mean NO ONE, should be living at home with their parents past the age of 21. I don't care who you are or what your situation is. If you are a grown man and living at home, you are going to get about 10% of the tail that real men who take care of themselves get, and that is what you deserve.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but that is the truth.