Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

super hot HB i picked up. can i turn it into a lay?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the weekend i picked up this super hot milf in the shopping mall. I rocked up next to her commented on her bag and a convo ensued. Turns out she is divorced with kids but comes from super wealthy family from her country. She likes intelligent men and initially i could tell she was discounting me because she usually only dates billionaires or super famous older men. All of this i don't care i dont want to date her i just want to turn this into a lay if possible.

The pick up went well one of my successful in terms of actual delivery rapport connection etc. She even said 'i feel like i was meant to meet you like it's destiny or fate' basically what i gather is she is attracted to me but her better judgement wont let her act upon it as I'm not a billionaire nor super famous nor older than her. I would say she is late 30s so about 5-10 years older than me. She said to me 'let me take your number i want it' this was even before i attempted to number close i thought this was a good sign. I was trying a few things in this approach like using stuff i read to psycho analyze her tell her stuff about herself that she didn't know. I know she is rebounding (married at 20) and is very spoilt, entitled, selfish. I did feel at some point i was orbiting because when she was bringing up how she was meant to meet this guy that day and how she seems to enjoy the game more ie getting guys with big egos and knocking them down. She is purely just interested in the game it excites her (symptom of her being put down in her marriage and relationship after - so trying to get back at every guy after). I felt i was running amazing game on her but then again i wouldnt be surprised if she had buyers remorse and wont act on anything now. I messaged her yesterday saying it was good meeting her and wrote her name for her in japanese (i said i would translate it for her before we parted) no reply.

Can i use her need for attention more specifically my attention to disect her brain as way to get her into bed?

Im not setting up a date with her if she wants my attention and my analysis of her and why she does things she is gona have to do it on my terms. I suspect in a few days when things are not going well with the multitude of guys she is seeing she'll seek validation from me. I have to avoid giving her any further advice on other guys and will tell her this. All i will do is talk about her and why she does what she does while running kino etc.. everything that was working when i met her.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry but you're too naive or you lack too much experience, or both.
This woman is into other type of men. And that's final.

So to answer your question: no, you cannot do anything.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the weekend i picked up this super hot milf in the shopping mall. I rocked up next to her commented on her bag and a convo ensued. Turns out she is divorced with kids but comes from super wealthy family from her country. She likes intelligent men and initially i could tell she was discounting me because she usually only dates billionaires or super famous older men.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmao. no way.

if that was even remotely true she wouldn't even give a normal guy the time of day

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
TL;DR!

What women say they want, what they do, and actually end up with are all lightyears apart.