Super confidence

biblioscholar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently i read an article frm a book abt confidence.It is very easy gettin precious confidence and frds through this.This is very useful for high school ppl.

All u hav to do is find a low down guy in ur school or work place.I mean a guy who is constantly discouraged or made fun by others.When all ur frds start teasing him,u shut ur mouth and be serious.Dont laugh at thier jokes on him.After they had enough go sit beside that poor guy and encourage him.For example say,"dont listen to those ------------,u r not that bad.Somthin like that,u know what will happen?.U guys will become the best of frds,and other guys will actually become jealous of u.And he will help u when u r down.I tried this and it works great ,it will be a great help for begineers.

And dont be scared that u may lose ur other frds this will give u a good name amoung them too.U will also be "HERO" to the girls.Well try this frds.

By the way this is my first tip and im not that good in english.I hope it is understandable.Bye

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think becoming their best friend is the best idea

certainly, standing up for them when your friends pick on them is a good idea and will give you social status

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, for the love of God, learn how to spell.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt, my friend, that this is a pretty messed up tip. You really think people are going to be jealous of you ditching everyone to hang out with the freak? It's only going to drag you down under with him. I don't know what chicks you're aiming for, but the HB9 hot bimbos won't like the image you will project then.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a really nice thing to do, and would make you a great person. Unfortunately, it won't help you, your image or your success with girls.

Instead of attending parties, building your social group, you'll probably end up at his house playing with his microscope and chemistry set.

It's a very sad fact of life, but you can't be responsible for other people or they will drag you down. If this nerd is having problems it's upto him to take control and deal with them.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Please, for the love of God, learn how to spell.
So how good are you at spelling in Indian, in fact can yyou even speak it.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
To sum this wacked out article up in only a short simple sentence that this poor bloke is trying to express....

[ Helping others who are in need of help and you will make you feel better about yourself. ]

For everyone who cant read what hes tryiing to say.

Thank you.

P.S. -- dont abbreviate friends as frds that is just depresing if you are too lazy to type that out.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
To sum this wacked out article up in only a short simple sentence that this poor bloke is trying to express....

[ Helping others who are in need of help and you will make you feel better about yourself. ]

For everyone who cant read what hes tryiing to say.

Thank you.

P.S. -- dont abbreviate friends as frds that is just depresing if you are too lazy to type that out.
Its like "2 kewl 4 skool" but its more like "1+1 kl 2 atnd anne-glish klsrumm"

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i dont want to become friends with a loser. thats the only reason people make fun of him

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those that are immature and make fun of people are the losers

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
those that are immature and make fun of people are the losers
Maybe so but then again if you go up to everyone who makes fun of someone else you`d be the one looking like an idiot.