Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Super Beta Simp Travels to China Only to get Rejected

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Chinese Girl Rejects Ohio Teen’s Affection After He Flies 7,000 Miles To Hook Up

http://kron4.com/2015/03/04/chinese...ens-affection-after-he-flies-7000-to-hook-up/

By Mario Sevilla
Published: March 4, 2015

OHIO (KRON) — It’s today’s classic love story.

American boy meets girl on the internet. Boy travels 7,000 miles to China to meet girl. Girl decides she’s not interested.

Lovelorn boy then gets drunk, loses all of his money, and is found unconscious and suffering from hypothermia after falling into the Xu River — presumably to find other fish.

Authorities in China say an 18-year-old Ohio boy, known only as Pratt, fell in love with a Chinese girl after first finding her photos online. He told police that he didn’t know her real name, the Daily Mail reported.

The boy promised the girl he would visit her but she may not have taken him seriously until he suddenly turned up in Jiangshan, according to police.

The Daily Mail reported that detectives confirmed the teen tried to call the girl several times but was told to leave her alone, and his number was blocked. That’s when he became depressed about the rejection and started drinking.

Police found him later lying next to the Xu River in pretty bad shape.

“He was unconscious and lying in a pool of his own vomit. It looks as if he might have fallen in the water at some stage as his clothes and shoes were soaked. To be honest he was so inebriated, he could easily have drowned. It was only a short distance to the water,” a Cheng Bei Police Station spokesperson was quoted on Qianjiang TV.

Police tracked down the girl but she refused to see him despite learning about his near-death experience.

The hotel manager where Pratt was staying heard about his heartbreak and let him stay for free.

A police spokesperson said the boy has since recovered and was on a plane to Ohio.

All Rex can do is shake is muthaf*ckin' head.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Lovelorn boy then gets drunk, loses all of his money, and is found unconscious and suffering from hypothermia after falling into the Xu River — presumably to find other fish.
lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I leave my bet on an absent father figure?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That dude ain't right in the head. He has a serious mental issue if he has emotions so uncontrollable to where he will spend all his money and fly 7000 miles to see a girl he has never even really talked to in person. The kid is an idiot.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
I'll nominate this dude for an Oscar in "Worst. Beta. Ever."

Id also wager, he potentially becomes the worlds greatest DJ. If near drowning after seeking a fhantom doesnt drive you to the red pill, I dont know what does.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he is normal not a big deal for his age.Most probably nerd,very lonely, with social anxiety.He can be fixed though I doubt it happens.He is very young and ' in love' and full of blue pill propaganda.He must believed he is doing something incredibly romantic like from movies, if he would find right girl it would work, but most probably girl had much more SMV.
Men regulary commit suicides because of 'love', so flying to china its not big deal, just money and time not much different than flight to hawaii.

You are too harsh, he is 18, most guys now are at 18 super simp beta, so was I.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 21 I drove from LA to San Francisco to get some puzzy. Didn't happen. Learned my lesson. Fortunately that's only about 400 miles :D

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a time when I was convinced it only took the right grand gesture to get the girl. This guy however puts the cherry on the putz cake.