Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Super b!tch on campus; my biggest and only mortal enemy. WHAT CAN I DO????

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
its long, but i need your help boys.

Alright friends, its come to a point of ridiculousness in this situation, that I feel I need some professional advice here. i.e. you guys.

I should have known from the beginning this was gonna be trouble last year when this probably 9 girl came up to me and asked “do I look pretty today? tell me” and me being a very large AFC in those days telling her what probably 99% of other guys muttered. “Oh yes you do, you look great!” So then from a brief conversation I figured out she was gonna be in my philosophy class. We sat next to eachother. Ok not bad I thought.

I soon found out this girl is an extreme drama queen. She’s probably one of the best actors around and she can fake everything, and she LOVES manipulating people and being a general B!TCH. One day in class I was feeling really ****ty, I was going through rough times and I was just depressed. She comes in and comes up to me and tells me in a very b!tchy way. “can you smile? Can you put a smile on, I’m sick of seeing you not smiling” Like she’s someone behind the controls of everyone in this game called life.

This was the beginning. I actually confronted her at the end of class telling her it was rude (yeah what an euphanism huh?) to treat me that way, and she turned it around and blamed me for it? What the hell.

So the weirdness continued last year, me being an AFC tried to get her to like me, instead of just ignoring her, or standing up to her. And it was rediculs, I ended up dropping the class, partly because I hated her so much, and partly because I hated the class almost an equal amount. Pretty bad news.

Well fast forward to this year. We’ve been keeping out of eachothers way, I decided to ignore her, and never give her the grace of my presense ever again BUT. One day outside, she was singing at the top of her lungs (which she always does, god I hate her voice) singing I HAVE BIG TITTTIES and other obnoxious things, and I walked up to her and said. “I hate you, I just wanted to let you know that, I hate you” in a pretty casual way. And of course she was all dramatic about it “OH MY GOD someone HATES ME, OH LORD, OH MY GOD” this was around a ton of people so she completely made herself look like a retard, and I just walked away with a smile on my face.

But now. What the hell do I do now. I feel like theirs not enough room on this campus for the both of us. I have never felt such a flight or fight reaction to ANY person in my life as this girl. My fantasies have changed from playing guitar infront of people, to punching this girl square in the face and telling her never to look or speak to me ever again. I think about her so damn much, and to top it off she just waves and smiles the most plastic fake smile ever whenever she see’s me.

This reminds me of middleschool all over again. What the f uck can I do to stop this madness?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...I THINK LITTLE RED SKY HAS A CRUSH!!! :D

Dude, whether you want to admit it or not, you still like this girl A LOT!! You like her *****y attitude and her "untouchable" attitude!! Usually when someone TRUELY hates someone, the last thing they do is "think about them A LOT!!" LOL

Get some ballz and work your game with her. She obiviously has a ***** shield up, so destroy that thing with some timely neg hits and act indifferent to her. However you must proceed with caution, because she already has a assumption of you as a chump.

PIMP

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know bro... I've thought about this possibility.

It sickens me to death even the thought of it.. but your probably right, i'm always attracted to girls who treat me like **** :confused:

After whats gone on bro,, seriously, the thought of a RELATIONSHIP???? wow. that just seems ... wrong.

keep the replies coming, i want to hear more of what you guys think.

chicago#one

Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore her

Drama Queens win whenever you get into it with them. Their point is not to win an argument, but just to perpetuate conflict. Everytime you take the bait and participate,they win, no matter how witty one thinks they might be.

This woman has serious emotional problems. Do not talk to her. She will try to up the stakes, and don't fall for it. Lastly, you do not want to be caught dead alone with her under any pretext. These are the kind of people that will make up accusations just for the drama and to get even.

As long as you give her any kind of attention, and aslong as you even worry about her, she has control over you. That is where shelikes you, and that has nothing to do with whether or not she likes you.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I think that a lot of guys get hooked on b!tches just as a lot of girls go for jerks, and for the same reasons.

What can I say? She's definitely not suitable dating material. Get hooked on other women.

BGMan

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago nailed it -- IGNORE HER

Just act as if she's not even there, without making it obvious. Don't look her way, but don't duck and hide if she's in your line of sight, either. Just treat her like any other gal who's of no interest to you.

If you pull this off, and be a man, not a chump, it will salvage the situation as well as possible. She might not like you, but she will respect you more. If you slip up, just get back on the program, and don't beat yourself up about it. It takes time to develop more productive patterns of behavior. It's been about 4 years since I've started learning the game, and I'm just now getting the hang of it.

Trust me, it works. One gal I've ignored since she was rude to me in my chump days, just recently weakly tried to say "hi," as I passed by, dressed real sharp. I just sort of raised my eyebrows. It's good to have control of the interaction for a change.

Find ten women and forget her. You're getting on the right track.

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, i wouldnt even give her the time of day. when you see her, just stare her down and keep on walkin cause its not worth your time.

as for how annoying chicks like that can be all i can say is get a gym membership lol. when im mad bout something or someone like this, i go to the gym and work out till im not stressin over it anymore. works nicely.

definitly give up and find youself a nice 10 woh doesnt have issues. good luck buddeh

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you both sound like drama queens--she's just higher ranked than you and has more years of experience.

Ignore her if you can--that's the best advice, but it sounds like you need to get some control over yourself. I mean--walking up to her and telling her you hate her, you just wanted her to know that---??? Just askin' for it, IMO...

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah in hindsight i know the "i hate you" fueled her ego big time. But i was so fed up with her in that moment that i felt like i had to say something, ANYTHING.

Sounds like good advice guys.

Unfortunatly i do see her ALL OVER CAMPUS, so i'm going to have to get good at just completly ignoring her and looking away. If she does start talking to me (talking **** or being fake polite), should i just completely ignore, or actually fake a conversation/defend myself?

Down with the drama boys and girls

thanks again.
{Peace.

-on a side note

I finally started USING the knowledge from this site instead of blindy reading it. I've been talking to other girls and i've discovered the magic of KINO.. And i just have to reiterate how intensly well kino works, and how intensly fun it is to perform. Hey i'm no DJ yet, but i'm on my way :)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she starts talking with you ...

What you do obviously depends upon how she leads off.

If she's talking ****, just ignore her. If she persists, tell her to get a life and quit stalking you.

If she tries to be fake friendly, just give her an indifferently polite, brief response, and tell her you gotta go.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get over her, have fun with her. :D

Watch some Cary Grant movies. Especially ones like the Philadelphia Story. Watch Hugh Jackman in Someone Like You. Watch Indiana Jones, or Han Solo in Empire Strikes Back. Watch these guys very carefully, especially Cary Grant, as he is the Master.

Learn how they banter with women. Copy their attitudes. Then go up to this girl from time to time and banter with her. Give her lots of neg hits. Anything you can think of busting on her for, do it! And no matter what, DO NOT back down. She'll try to test you by acting upset at what you say or do. But DO NOT back down. Keep turning up the heat. And don't be afraid that you're going to make her cry either. Girls like her need knocked down a peg or two.

Make fun of her hair, her clothes, her posture, her voice. Imitate her in a way that really makes fun of her and embarasses her. Pull out all the stops.

Read Vassago's post about C& F accentuators and start incorporating some of that into your interactions with her. Just have fun with it. If I encountered a girl like her, I would enjoy it. Treat it like an experiment. What's the worst that can happen? What's the best that can happen? I'd snap her bra, smack her ass, and do all kinds of other fun things. Just go nuts and have a blast with this chick. What have you got to lose?

Go up to her, have a bit of fun, then walk away and ignore her if she tells you to come back. Be an extreme challenge. But most of all, have fun and don't worry about the outcome.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to her and smile

She will either smile back or say something........that's when you say "you got something on your teeth". Then laugh at her.

She will go crazy, pulling out her mirror trying to see whatever it is.

Just have fun with her though. I can tell that she turns you on. Hell I have a female at my job like that and she just ask do I like since I pick at her at the time.

You know I fed her the LJBF line:p

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck her and dump her I say

Sounds like it is possible, if you can get her isolated at a party.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets get THIS out in the open first. You want to do her. That's a given. If not you wouldn't have posted at all. This entire situation, between you and her, is ALL ego. You want to do her, but the fact that's rude to you is hitting your ego because you want her, and she's not giving herself to you. It doesn't feel GOOD to feel like you can't have her, so now you're retaliating and pretending that you don't want her anyway.

Fvck her, and what is going on in her head. She sounds like a 14 year old. She has issues either way. You need to detatch YOUR ego from the situation. Your ego is the thing that is tellin you that you need to tell her off, you need to do her, you need to make her jealous, you need to punch her. It's all just a matter of you wanting gratification, and at the same time remove any threat that makes you feel bad. And in this rare case, she is BOTH cases - so your ego is torn. Remove it from the situation. Give it the over-ride and move on.

-Blitz