"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Sup Guys!

FlyBri17

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Palm Bay, Florida
Ive been reading here since like..april and I've learned so much and came so far...Right now im my 3rd week of as a senior in high school ans let me tell you what...Ive already gotten 4 NEW numbers in those 3 weeks and last night I was at night school thinkging it was gonna be the worst day of my life and I had my eye on this hb9 that like..the whole school knows but Im not gooin to say any names but anyway she was already talking to two football jocks...I was like "man Im screwed" then out the corner of my eye I saw this hb7-8 staring me down..so like 15 minutes before class ends we were in the middle of a conversation (I have no idea what came over me), because I always wait too long and some guy comes along and hooks up with her but im getting off track anyway we were talking and I had to get the # somehow so I was like "hey class is almost over and I cant wait till next tuesday to talk to you again, let me give you a call." I remember to make it a statement more that a question, worked like a charm we are goin to the movies together friday not to mention I got 4 girls at school that Im talkin to this site has helped me so much and I thank you all. :D
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
gd luck
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
*sniff* I just love seeing newbies grow up*sniff*

Seriously, well done man, keep on improving.
 
Top