Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sunshine girls are so evil!!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate sunshine girls. They give u false signals and some girls are so good at giving false signals that guys like me actually fall for them. They flirt with everyone and their dads no matter who it is. ****, and almost every high skool guy these days are very outgoing and not AFCs so theirs so much competition. It is hard to be rare in my skool, every guy iz a jerk, every guy neghits, every guy basically has some pimp characteristics.

This sunshine girl I know, we are alwayz flirting with each other, I thought this wuz a good sign. She wuz alwayz in a good mood when she wuz with me and never annoyed. Today I talked to her and everything wuz going good, we keep flirting, and there wuz alot of kino. But then........... "im so happy becuz im talking to this guy now blah blah blah but i still have feelings for my ex" and I give her signs that I dont wanna listen so I dont even look at her when shez sayin this and then shez like "im talking to u", and I say "i kno, but why would I want to hear about another guy", she says "to give me advice". (WAT A B1TCH!!!!) So she just proceeded and I didnt look at her once when she wuz talking about this guy, she kept reminding me tho "im talking to u" and I just look at her and look away. After she talked about the guy then I proceeded to continue DJing her, she wuz really receptive, alot of kino, she returned alot of kino also.

BUt the point is, sunshine girls are soo evil. Sunshine girls know that they are giving guys hard ons by giving them false signals. They make it a habit to flirt with just about every guy they come in contact with. Well this girl does. But theres no way to next this girl, az she iz my fukin neighbor and rides my damn bus, so ill just keep her az social proof but from now on i am going to give her alot less attention.
PEACE!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a sure-fire weapon in your arsenal that can deflate any sunshine girl at any time: withdrawing your attention.

Sunshine girls get off on knowing that they can command your attention at will, no matter what you might be doing at the moment, they are ecstatic in being able to draw your full and immediate attention.

Simple solution: don't give them any attention. Starve those cold-hearted b*tches into submission. Ignore them. Snub them. Act like they aren't there. I mean it. Don't put a half-as*ed effort into this. If you give them the royal snub she'll be all over you.

I do this all the time. For example, today I was in a conversation with another guy about hockey, and this sunshine girl walks right up and proceeds to lean against me and try to persuade me to 'walk her to class'. What did I do? NOTHING. I didn't even acknowledge her presence. I maintained eye contact with the guy I was talking to, kept my shoulders square to him, and didn't even break my sentence that I had been saying. She then proceeded to wrap her arm around mine and lean her head on my shoulder. I still didn't give in. Finally, I finished talking to the guy, looked over at her, and said, "Hey...did you want something, or did you just give in to your urges again?" Jesus H. Christ, the look on her face was priceless. I talked with her for a very short time, all the while SHE was kinoing ME like crazy. I simply maintained eye contact, didn't kino her back, then looked at my watch and said "oh...I need to be in class soon...nice talking to you though, maybe you should find me when I have some more time" and left. Yeah, she followed me :D.

Sunshine girls want attention. Derail them by holding back on the attention. Yeah, it might be cruel, but the b*tch deserves it for being a c*cktease...live by the sword and die by the sword, baby.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!
hahha

oh man :)

IM a "sunshine guy", and I like sunshine girls, kino, flirting, social proof, whats the harm?

heh, if anything, there should be more sunshine girls.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like sunshine girls also, they are good for social proof, but they are just so hard to determine if they are truly attracted to u or are just flirting with u for the **** of it.

this girl iz different tho, she KNOWS that she flirts with just about every guy. Back when I wuz an AFC we had this conversation and I asked her what wuz she doin and she said reading a magazine. And I said something like so u can learn tips on how to play with guys minds. She wuz like yep, and I said why do girls like to tease, to get an boost in their self esteem? and she said yep thats right, I like to see how guys react to me flirting wit them and watch them get hard and in my mind im just laughing at them.

That right there is just cruel, tho she iz a nice girl and everything. She knows that I am on to her little stupid jokes and her teasing. But I just like bein playful with her becuz its fun, and she just plays along. And its usually me who teases her, she never teases me becuz she knows i wont take that from her.

What confused me wuz that she wuz just so receptive to my flirting and teasing. Then again, she could have just been testing me on how I would react when she told me about that new guy she iz talking too.

I think I acted wrong tho. After she said w/e she said I kinda wuz distant and she kept on tellin me to smile and ****. Az if I wuz kind of mad or something, I wuznt trying to get that impression, I wuz just being serious. I hope she didnt get the impression that I got kind of jealous becuz I really didnt. I just assumed that she liked me and it got messed when she mentioned that guy.

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
sunshine girls = attention wh0res

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THESE GIRLS!! they are pathetic individuals who NEED male attention positive or negative. If you read this site you should be able to pick one out of a crowd without a problem, and for god's sake stay away from them. The more attention you give these girls the more pathetic you look, because people who know them will notice.

The reason im so against them is because I dealt with the worst of the worst. I gave so much attention in teh beginning then realized it was to my benefit to stop. When I did this she developed some serious animosity toward me and did her best to hurt my rep and make me look bad. Bottom line is if you meet "sunshine girls" stay away, they aren't worth your effort.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just treat them like regular girls.
And make friends with them for social proof.

The key is never like her a little 0,01% more than she likes you.

It's so simple !!

Some girls that are just "friends" for me, are sunshine, greek goddessess to others.

It's all in your head !!

BBB

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stylespee
sunshine girls = attention wh0res

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THESE GIRLS!! they are pathetic individuals who NEED male attention positive or negative. If you read this site you should be able to pick one out of a crowd without a problem, and for god's sake stay away from them. The more attention you give these girls the more pathetic you look, because people who know them will notice.

The reason im so against them is because I dealt with the worst of the worst. I gave so much attention in teh beginning then realized it was to my benefit to stop. When I did this she developed some serious animosity toward me and did her best to hurt my rep and make me look bad. Bottom line is if you meet "sunshine girls" stay away, they aren't worth your effort.
fuk bro, i kno this really isnt DJish but its pissin me off. Now that I kno that the girl has no interest in me im starting to get bothered by it. I hate her, yet i still like her, and everytime I talk to her I look at all the things she does to see if shez playin games. Az of Monday I am no longer going to initiate conversation with her. I am just going to be laid back and pretend that she is not there. And if she talks to me then i dunno, i guess ill just answer her. Theres no way to avoid her.

It also seems az if her interest level is going down. But when she talks to me or shez in my presence all I want to do is to keep tryin, lay some C&F on her and be playful to see if eventually it will gain some interest in me.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would respond to this post in depth... but I'll save it for the first post in... Art of Seduction: The Series entitled Character Analysis. Until then...

The Matrix: Reloaded.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story Luscious. I give in way too easy. I'm going to try that next time that happens.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

The trick is to make them WORK for your attention. Reverse the roles and make them TRY to gain your interest. It works like you wouldn't believe. You can literally snub sunshine girls when they try to talk to you and then get them even more interested in you. Sounds ridiculous, but it works.