Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sunglasses

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth getting an expensive pair of sunglasses ($200 - $500) if you can afford it?

I've always liked to dress well but didn't think branding was so important to chicks but, in the past, one recent ex plate revealed she absolutely loved seeing me in Armani boxers. She also liked when I'd wear a well fit branded top, with a visible logo like Tommy Hilfiger, especially when it was on the chest, since it drew attention to that area of my body. I was pretty oblivious to all this until recently.

Curious if sunglasses just like clothing and accessories can up your looks quotient.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth getting an expensive pair of sunglasses ($200 - $500) if you can afford it?

I've always liked to dress well but didn't think branding was so important to chicks but, in the past, one recent ex plate revealed she absolutely loved seeing me in Armani boxers. She also liked when I'd wear a well fit branded top, with a visible logo like Tommy Hilfiger, especially when it was on the chest, since it drew attention to that area of my body. I was pretty oblivious to all this until recently.

Curious if sunglasses just like clothing and accessories can up your looks quotient.
I never thought I’d be wasting my money on a $220 pair of Raybans when I can get look alikes for $5-$10.

And actually no, I still haven’t.

But my boss gave me a $200 gift card to sunglass hut that we had leftover from a customer event so I was like okay cool I guess now I’ll do that.

Maybe I’m biased because I got them for only $20 out of my own pocket but my opinion has changed and I’d say invest in a quality pair if you have the money.

The look and feel to them are just so much more smooth and dare I say UN-cheap looking/feeling. I probs can never go back now lol.

I’ll put it this way, it can only up your SMV even if it’s by a tiny tiny amount.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have Oakleys, Ray Bans and Maui Jims. The Maui Jims are by far my favorites. On a sidenote, I also have cheap sunglasses that I wear if I know the situation could cause them to get lost or broken (Jet skiing, etc).

I bought them because I liked them, not because a chick liked them on me.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the tnought on mirrored sunglasses? I bought a cheap pair recently for my holiday. My experience tells me that they make you more unapproachable as even passing people in the street they would look up to say hello then stop themselves and then divert their attention elsewhere. I noticed this quite quickly and thought it was the mironed sunglasses I was wearing. Not even just women but old men too...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever use your sunglasses to double as safety glasses, these are the way to go. I accidentally ran over a pair with my truck, and the lens didn't shatter. $6 on Amazon:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have $160 ray bans and they were worth every penny. I get compliments every where I go and they don’t break like the cheap ones.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have - pair of Serengeti’s, Ray Bans (who doesn’t?), and Salvatore Ferragamo. They’re all saucin’!

I also have cheap shades which I’ve picked up from random places here and there. Which are good for the beach, kicking around, or traveling

I feel no different about what someone wears on their face. And I don’t much feel different with expensive vs inexpensive. And not many do, unless they are materialistic like the woman you’ve spoken about.
The difference comes from how you FEEL about wearing the expensive shades. A person probably holds theirself better with things which are at a higher price point.

I have two $4000 belstaff leather jackets. I feel like Batman when I’m in em.
I’ve worn my friends cheaper 90 dollar h&m leather jacket for a night and I felt like The guy who pretends to be Batman dressed in hockey pads.

With more expensive things you have the weight, smell, feel, and quality. I’m a stickler for quality.
I’s about what the brands represents. The hierarchy and status. It’s like a Lamborghini. For women they don’t know what’s in the trunk, it’s what that car represents.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're dating a hoar that is impressed with a logo on a pair of underwear you are dating the wrong kind of person.... JMHO

Buy style... and style doesn't have to be expensive...

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're dating a hoar that is impressed with a logo on a pair of underwear you are dating the wrong kind of person.... JMHO

I find that most women that are a 7.5 or higher has SOME sort of superficial-ness in them. They may not all be obsessed with it but it’s just today’s marketing and media. Certain brands are associated with “higher quality” people no matter how stupid and not true it is. It’s drilled into their subconscious because we see the shyt everyday.

Gotta be smart enough to not “buy” into it. See what I did there lulz.

But naw I feel like women are more susceptible to it than men.

But if you have the money, why not buy overpriced shyt that makes you look like a rockstar?

You don’t see G-Eazy wearing Walmart leather jackets because it’s more practical and he can save some money.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of Ray Ban's and Oakley's I bought for like $200. If you CAN afford them it doesn't hurt to have them although I wouldn't spend $300+....you can buy good designer leather shoes for like $200. Sunglasses don't make a difference in the female snagging category - I only bought mines because I always some pairs of them.

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had Hugo Boss ones most recently. I can't remember what the prior brand was but it was something fancy too.

Owned some Oakleys in the past that cost a few hundred. I wear Rayban eyeglasses (just because they fit me best).

I've also worn $10 aviators I got at a corner store.

I've never observed anyone to care one way or another with any of this.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pair of RayBans and Tito's Vodka Sunglasses.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You need more experience...date 8s and above consistently and then talk about come back.

Serenity

Reaction score
style... and style doesn't have to be expensive...
True, but there's a lot of difference in quality between cheap and expensive. I bought expensive because they'll last much longer and the lenses they use are just so much better.

I'll never buy sh!t sunglasses again.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In my opinion, a nice pair of ray bans that suits your face shape will cut it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped buying RB's due to losing 4 pairs while out and one girls even asked to borrow a pair and vanished. Cheap ones for me until I can learn to be an adult.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your topic has the same answer for Fashion, Clothes, Dressing,Look....

Be a SMART SHOPPER.

I have 5 times the same dress shirt... it's the identical white with whiteflash square., same tissue. I use them for business/jetset night/fundraising etc.... and they always go with a ''darker suit''. I love German and English fashion...

Now you know I have 5 time the same dress shirt... but do you know they have 2 differences ? 1)The Brand 2) The Price

1) The Brand
I have 1 dress shirt on 5 that is HUGO BOSS (cause I AM BOSS)

I have 4 of the 5 same dress shirt that are JACK VICTOR.

2) The Price
Hugo Boss shirt costed 300$ for 1
Jack Victor shirt, exactly the same as Hugo Boss... Costed 90$ on sales x 4.... 360$

What people say about my clothes: That I dress classy, it must have costed 2000$, I have style and expensive one.....
What people don't know: What they think costed me 2000$ (shirt, suit, shinny classic shoes) etc... Totally cost 500 to 700$.... My whole setup is the price of the 'suit'' they wear. Yet I am the one who get the compliments. Talk about ROI.

My point is: You can usually find the same quality/same style/same design under a different brand name for 50% of the price in ''above average company stores... no need to go in the High End.

Buy Style. Buy Quality. Be Smart. You can find your Oakley style (i love my oakley) or Ray Band style for 50% of the price under a ''different name'' or ''store''.... also if you go in Korea.. Ray Band are cheap (they are military sunglasses).

You will also need 1 pair for ''work'' (the one you dont mind losing)

Take care of your clothes, cause the more you take care the longer they will last. Quality does have a price tag.... (ex: 10$ shirt will last 1 year or less... 50$ will last 5 years... you need 5 shirts at 10$ to maintain the 50$ on 5 years of the quality... So when you pay more its important you have quality... quality last longer.. long term you get a ROI and if you take care of it... it last longer... like a girl)

Last edited: