Sunday Sunday Sunday

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering...What would be a good way to pick-up a chic at Church? I'm not going to do it cause, well, I go to Church with a bunch of old women. However, my dad's church is crawling with some hot tail. If I decide to go to his (which is doubtful), what would be some good game to throw out?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell 'em your hung like Christ! :crackup:

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! theunflushables...just WOW!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...don't really use that one, you might get slapped or kicked out of the church.

Metacomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF Dude?

I went to a private school as a kid and attended church pretty often. I can attest that 'good girls' are incredibly hot and easy to find at such places.

But still - it's fvcking CHURCH.

If you think you can pick girls up in front of their family who is often right next to them - go ahead.

Even if you find a lonely girl all by herself at church you run the risk of weirding her out or even insulting her.

I would say you have a 1/10 shot at Church.

Do yourself a favor and pick a different venue.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't going to be a "game" in Church. It will be a slow courtship with her friends and family looking on. NOW if, you meet her in the bar, all bets are off[her friends won't know and the Church won't know] I know of ministers daughters who were so stuck up,you'd think they'd die a virgin-well they were picked up and taken home by a married man

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya my church has some pretty attractive ebony women and i hardly ever date black chicks, but damn they look pretty good and are very high status. Only problem i'm with my family and i don't really feel comfortable trying to pick up a girl in church.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social proof in church

Meeting a girl in church is just like meeting her anywhere else. However, the service itself is a logistical nightmare. You have an hour or so of listening to the preacher, then everyone leaves.

The easiest way to do it would be over the course of multiple weeks. I would sit near the family, say hi to them, focusing especially on charming the parents. Do this for a few weeks and they won't care if you talk to their daughter.

Catch them at a potluck or something - that would be the easiest way.

If you wanted to actually get her number within the timeframe of one service, that would require some serious non-verbals on your part - fierce eye contact with her, and then try going to the bathroom at some point. If she's savvy, she'll follow you. Or follow her if she goes to the bathroom.

It's possible, but she would have to be just as well-versed in non-verbals as you are. The odds are low, but you'd be pretty awesome if you did it, I must say.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I actually WANTED to. I just want to know if it's possible haha

Good response marinetti

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's worth it, I used to attend church and every so often the HBs would only show up at random services, plus the church I was at is very close, and I mean very VERY close, everyone knows each other. I try sleeping and the old people tap me to wake me up telling me how rude I am.