Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sunday daytime

alsanea

Reaction score
Hey,
I appreciate the long read!
been on the forums for years, but recently started spinning plates again after exiting a ltr.
Anyway ive been out on 3 dates with this hb8. Matched on bumble and it took 6 weeks to find a time we were both free. She is a ER resident and i travel a lot. anyhow first date i suggested drinks for thursday or sunday, we went thursday and made out outside bar and left. three weeks later she initiates suggesting hookah on a sunday. made out at her door she says she has work early- i dont push-end date. two weeks later i suggest dinner she is only free friday-date 3 eat and then venue change next door and dance. uber back to her place where my car is and walk her to her door. She starts to say goodnight before i suggest she is a questionable doctor to let me drive home after several drinks. invites me in to sober up. Get inside immediately start hooking up in living room no resistance. actually leads me to her bedroom. Both naked I realize I lost my condom at some point in the night. She looks around and doesnt have one either but def a screw up on my part.
anyway i just got back from a month of travelling. i text her saying we should hang/go out. asked her what her schedule is like. says "this week is pretty booked, does sunday afternoon work? could also do wed thursday or friday next week"

I dont know how i feel about a daytime date-what do you think? would it be harder to pickup where we left off if its daylight. Is a night time date next week preferable? If I didnt know how crazy er residency is and that she is currently on night float for the month I would think the suggestion of sunday afternoon means im a 3rd or 4th option and she has low interest. Does sunday daytime make it harder for me to get the lay, if i can remember a condom lol.
anyway thoughts, please.
Thanks!

A

AJ84

you know some people have sex during the day too right? ;)

She’s an ER resident with a crazy schedule, and she’s making time to see you (she actually gave you three times to choose from, that doesn’t sound like low interest to me).

Get some wine and suggest making her lunch at your place. Take it from there.

alsanea

Reaction score
you know some people have sex during the day too right? ;)

She’s an ER resident with a crazy schedule, and she’s making time to see you (she actually gave you three times to choose from, that doesn’t sound like low interest to me).

Get some wine and suggest making her lunch at your place. Take it from there.
hahah you make a good point. def overthinking things. thanks for the clarity