"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Summer games, screw the girls

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
But First, a man making a point.
Originally posted by WestCoaster
DJism is about developing your own life, being confident in your abilities, reaching out to help others and being kind to people. It's about developing your own hobbies, interests and passions. It's about building a career that you enjoy. And most importantly, it's about not letting rejections and disappointment -- whether it's from women, not getting a job or what you want -- setting you back and ruining your life.
I would say about 90 percent of the people on this site misinterpret DJism. It's not about neg-hits, or "next" or techniques ... those were spawned from people on this board (I've been on this board awhile) and not from Allen Thompson or the originators of this site.
You're right, 90 percent are not mysoginists here; but 90 percent have completely misinterpreted DJism. I stand by that
Clearly a man with a point...
There is a verifiable ocean of knowledge about girls on this site. Does this not seem a slight contradiction to anyone else?! This site is not about getting girls. Girls are NOT the focus! It's your ****ing life we're talking about here! YOUR ****ING LIFE! That is your all, that's all you've got. You do not revolve around girls like a freakishly obsessive cadfly.

The long and short of it is that people here hold that happiness is a universal good. Screw people's religions, philosophies, ideas- the reason we are all here is because we all think having a good life is an atainable and worthwhile goal.

This has been said before, but apparently some of you haven't quite got it. Girls are everybit as good as us, they are our equals. You don't hate them or idolise them. THEY'RE JUST ****ING GUYS WITH MORE RACK, LESS PACKAGE, AND A PENCHANT FOR MAKEUP.

Sure, it's all been said before.
But I want to do more than say. I want to create a boot camp type jobbie for guys, which has absolutely nothing to do with girls.

You guys can grab you balls and practice your neg hits on your own. Overcome your sex-drought with the information here and your testosterone fueled post-pubescent drive.

I want to see how much interest there is. How many guys are up for a drive on self-improvement, through the self and your skills? You all know how much I love my science. The targets will be measurable, attainable, and you will be given information and motivation on how to succeed.

I also want something else to come of this. Through this, I hope to compile some small, convenient, concise booklets on various areas of self improvement. Weight-lifting, exercise, shaving, washing, school work, sports, hobbies, style, health, all A6 (Quater of A4) in size, so you can print them off and keep them by you- one for the bathroom, one by your weights, one by your school books. I want them not to reflect current thoughts and trends, but to give straight, timeless advice, in one place.

Yes I have thought this through- he who fails to plan plans to fail.

I could do with a lot of help with the creating of these documents or the course, and any offers would be greatly appriciated. If you want to take part in this please show your interest. You guys deserve 6-packs, to feel and look great, to get straight As, and have the best of everything. Don't you want that?

I'd love to put in the effort. Summer games anyone?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
yeah, sure ill help, nice goal
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Good job!

I'm impressed that the youngsters will be starting this as I -- and most people I know -- were royal AFCs in their high school and even college years.

This is tremendous that you guys see the big picture. Women are the side-dish, not the main meal in life. They are to compliment and supplement your life, not be your life.

* Also, and this is key: The successful college students, future CEOs and managers, current CEOs, managers, and owners of companies did not obsess over women. They worked on their careers. The AFCs are working for them.

I've yet to see a highly successful businessman, lawyer, doctor, professor, teacher, etc., who was obsessed with women.

I've seen lawyers and doctors obsessed with women, and they're lousy at what they do. One guy I know is a royal AFC lawyer, but you know what? He has yet to pass the bar exam.

So remember, work on that education and career first, and women will follow.

Great job on the self-improvement stuff!
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
glad to see more people realizing this. what most people have a hard time grasping is that girls, as the "side dish," will come along with the main course. as long as you're out there doing the things you love, you'll come across good some really good ones here and there.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
I believe having an awesome sex life though is apart of what makes a man whole. You say women are a side dish, yeah, but most men know how to stay focused and get that paycheck unless their parents were rejects who taught them no morals or goals. They aren't taught the reality of the world with females. Society today confuses men with how to treat women and how to get that "special one", and when they are rejected and their ego is damaged it hurts their drive and motive for real life goals. Getting that p*ssy for me is essential because then I don't have to be intimidated or distracted by women just because I have to treat them like royalty.
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
I guess I'll be a part of this, too.

Game on!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Fantastic, glad to see there's interest and support. ALl you guys that want to take part, thanks. Without you, this aint going to happen. I hope you all stick with me untill the end.

WestCoaster, I hope this can help change your mind about the HSers here:p Heh heh, seriously, you clearly know your ****. Listen to this man! Maybe career isn't your number one priority in life, but whatever is what he says is still applicable. At the end of this, if you stick with it and put in the effort, you will be ****ing love it.

Trippsta, my parents never taught me morals or goals. Doe sthat make them rejects?

Just trying to be difficult:D I suggest you join this. Sex is not essential. Trust me on this. You don't conquer a fear of women by screwing them. You don't solve the problems of the AFC that way. Join up, whats the worst that could happen?

JSH, your help is very much appriciated. Check your PMs, I'm having another party, hope you can make it. Check your PMs! And thanks again! Could still do with a bit more help, especially for the booklets.

That's the thing, if you join up, you are helping create something for future guys like us to use, and have a great life. Just something to concider...

I will give the first installment on monday. Now, I must go and play cards. My friends are drinking all my beer. I hate the living:rolleyes:.
 

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
This is exactly what this site needs. I remember back when i first got here about 2 years ago things were more about self improvement than getting girls. This new program sounds like it will bring back the old ideals. I'm definately in. Just let me know what you need help on and i'll try to give you my assitance.
 

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I'm in. Self improvement is the basis of getting girls anyway. This site is about making yourself better so you can let girls like you so in short all of these techniques etc. are just to improve you in one way or another.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top