Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer Games: Organisation

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really sounds good cloud. about time someone livened up this forum. Although i would like to make a suggestion, i am having real trouble getting a job, so any tips on that would be much appreciated. just a thought.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, with the stream of ideas you guys have we could go on for weeks. 2 of my favorites have been Need-2-B-Pimpin's suggestion of car mechanics, and jonny football hero's thread on Jobs. Hmmmm, perhaps I'll need to add an extra week! I'm going to concentrate on getting the first few weeks going though, so I'll keep it as it is for the moment. Many of these suggestions will go into this series in one way or another, I'll PM you about them!

Makes me think about a DJ skills pool...

ANyway, JSH, Sammo and Slimijs, you poor fella are helping me with week one. Expect a pm of the content I'm putting in on friday/ this weekend. Any input would be great!

Week one crashes through your monitors monday. Make sure you get your board up and your head in gear for the games...

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Object Manipulation/Partying - get a teach to play basic poker in there its a great game to play at parties

Tan Accelerator - and whats that, its sounds really good cause im well pale. Where can i get some of it from.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oy, maybe as a side topic to Health week we could have fighting.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side topic to partying should be self defense.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think something on drinking/pot/etc as a side topic would be beneficial

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
I think something on drinking/pot/etc as a side topic would be beneficial
What, the dangers of it? Because i don't agree with promoting it, yes drinking is fun but i wouldn't do pot.

I don't think it's self improving and drinking isn't really an asset to the "game", because your pissed.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
What, the dangers of it? Because i don't agree with promoting it, yes drinking is fun but i wouldn't do pot.

I don't think it's self improving and drinking isn't really an asset to the "game", because your pissed.
Pot is nothing. Heroine and whatever else you want to add, fine. But pot? Come on now.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, anything that damages the body in any way it out. Against what i'm trying to achieve

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe he was talking about a topic on why NOT to use those... Whatever the case... I'm pumped for monday.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Johnny on this. I will not sacrifice my ideals and brain cells on pot. I have always been against pot and anything that hurts my body. Period

I am not telling anyone to not do them, it is their own decision to use them but I don't believe that it should be in this. But if it is I just won't even do that weeks exercise.

and yes, I am ready for monday.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need I rephrase this? I think the guy that suggested the topic was talking about why NOT to do drugs

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oy, I don't do either but from what I hear, mixing certain drinks has awesome effects, mixing certain drinks or drinking certain things in a certain order or watev can get you to puke...I know little of the subject but in retrospect I doubt it would be a very effective side topic and would likely end up in an argument about marijuana's harmfulness.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
I believe dispelling some myths about marajuana would be good. I already made a previous post in here about doing that. Not promoting or telling people not to. I think a post about it then lock the post. that way there's not a huge amount of BS posts below. Infact I think it would be wise

Have all of the Cloud-uk posts locked and have a seperate discussion post for all of them

Then You could have a link post with all the links for the final bootcamp posts. and if anyone wanted to they could bump it or Crazy could sticky it.

Anyway I think a MaryJane post would be wise. Along with OC's Crack, Cociane, all that stuff. I'd be happy to type up what a drug counciler told me. He cut all the BS and told me the facts. Why it was useful and why it wasn't, harms and effects,

I don't do it today, but I'm not against anyone's OCCASIONAL use. I don't like potheads or addicts, though. It's sorta like beer. Both Depresents on the brain.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I am writing up an introduction post, just something to get you through the weekend;) It's got the final game plan, a bit of last minute admin, motivation and so forth.

Just to deal with it here, I'm not going to do a post on drugs/alcohol. Perhaps there may be a bit on it in the partying bit and a bit of "don't do it" in the health post, but that's it. What can I say, drugs make you sloppy, and they don't make you a better or cooler person. Self improvement being the subject- nuff said. Besides, beer cap comes off, beer goes down throat. Does it require much further debate?

Car maintenence, job finding, and basic self defence are all in- IF I HAVE TIME. I do have a summer too fools!

Tan Accelerator boosts your skins menalin production, you can buy it at boots or the like, just ask for it. I look quite brown, and this is from an English summer- the proof's in the pudding. As for the poker...maybe. It's not that hard to learn, to be fair. Good for getting girls naked.

As for the locking of posts by mods, I'm quite fond of BS posts. Plus your discussion helps make the booklets, when I get round to organising that. Nah, lets keep this nice and normal, go BS! There will be a links thread though, when it's all done.

I need somewhere to post up the booklets and perhaps some other doccuments if they are needed. Could anyone help with that? I'm **** with webpages, not my forte.

Anyway, the intro will be out tonight. Week one on monday.

Once again, thanks to everyone for your continued enthusiasm, great ideas, and support.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread is derailing already from the mention of marijuana. Let's say it and other drugs etc would be a good side topic and leave it at that. Has anyone got any more ideas?

How about having more than one side topic per week, since there seems to be quite an abundance of them.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about having more than one side topic per week, since there seems to be quite an abundance of them.
Hahhahahahaha, one step ahead of you. Although I'm still billing them as a single side topic, there seems to be a couple a week. So there will probably be a couple of challenges.

Why not call them "side topics"? Cos that way it sounds like more work:D When I post the final line up please keeping telling me if you can help with any of them.