Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer bootcamp week 3!!!!!!!

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome guys. We have all done a great job and have made huge changes to our selves and are getting better and better everday in everyway. It's time for even more awesome positive changes and increases in confidence week 3.

Week 3 is ten convos that are 2-10 minutes with hbs who you would date.
here is the link to the bootcamp http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf

And guys at this point everyone left in the bootcamp has proved they are dedicated and has made some awesome changes to themselves. So I don't want anyone throwing that away everyone here deserves to get the life they want. So I expect us all to finish this bootcamp in 8 weeks. But if someone where to not complete a week they will just start that week over for the next week. So from here on out everyone is finishing the bootcamp.

Everyone here wants to make changes has made changes and deserves to keep those changes and make more changes no ones dropping out and losing what they have done so far.

From now on if anyone fails a week there will be two threads for the next week one for the next week and one for the guys repeating the previouse week since u guys are all serisouse about this and deserve this and I want everyone who deserves it and truly wants it to get what they want . I didn't do it for this week cuz only coffin failed he said he did 50 greetings as part of his job (didn't even go out and take action) and he talked about wanting it and needing it (bad mindframe always want things a lot but never need them ,want/ powerful desire=excellent powerful emotion. need/wistful=useless vagina emotion) but his actions told us otherwise.

All of us here now have proven through our ACTIONS that we want and deserve this.

Lets get too it these next two weeks are going to change the our lifes for ever and will be a huge step to becoming the MEN that we will be for the rest of our lives. And then weeks after that freaking party time!!! Will be enjoying our effort paying off and all the confidence we have built.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
K this morning woke up off of it geuss this week i'll need to step it up I felt nervouse for the comming day. But I went out to an area (no hbs there unfortunetly was a nature trail) I probably did like 8-10 greetings(got like everyone there). But a part I am happy about is I opened a guy in a not very convientient situation it was probably my best one yet so thats awesome. I am glad to see what I gained weeks 1 and 2 is still with me. Also I didn't feel super confident at first but I still even when haveing a un good day kept my improvements. I geuss it's like lifting you start lifting say 10 pounds then you work at it for a while and can lift 20 then one day you feel weak and falt but you can still lift 15 punds. So eventually I'll get to the point where directly opening hbs is fairly easy so I can do it everyday!!! Awesome!!! And of course as I work and change these changes will be more permanent and my brain actually changes so I should feel confident everyday soon (getting closer) And this week I probably feel roughly at the same spot as I did with last week so thats actually awesome cuz that would mean by the end of the week opening HBs will be totally natural!!! K I I am going out later than I normally do but I won't have to rush.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok some good stuff some not so good stuff I'll go from not good to good.
K not so good went out and eventually got in own head. Good thing did open a two set not great but sort of just forced myself to butt into there conversation it was one ugly old lady (mother maybe?) and a decent looking hb who was in her 20s not really a convo just me butting into there convo twice I had more to say after that but then they had to leave (bus came). 1/10 (hmmm I admit this is generouse of me that was a pretty crappy convo) Ok something inbetween one not so good thing got myself way out of my confidence and approaching good mindset Good thing forced myself to try to open. Not so good thing was in such a state that I basicly just queitly squeaked a few basically inaudible words and walked away and heard them saying wtf did he just say? LOL!!!! so I knew I definetly had to chill out a lot more. K so not so good I was barely able to make one crappy not even "true" approach(they were sitting at bus stop next to me and I just butted in when they were talking bout bus being late) and one crappy squeak at two girls lol.

Ok the good stuff. Now I didn't get real good approaches or convos (bit bigger step for me than I thought but i'll make it). But I did manage to easily get like 20 greetings and 4 short convos so steps one and two definetly stuck and I was pissed at not approaching but hell look this was MY BEST MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY YET. my highest number of greetings and convos and my convos being opened were by far the easiest and best ones yet those habits are getting stronger and sticking. So didn't really get the step I wanted too today but I am getting better everyday so I am getting closer and closer everday.

Ok something with me and opening hbs is that I always see myself when visualizing/daydreaming about how I want to be as doing direct approaches. So the thing is when I see an hb for the most part all I can think to say is direct. I beleive that is the type of man I want to be and the way I want to meet my girls. The thing is as you can imagine is that is going to take a little more balls than indirect would. But when I think of being indirect I even just think about it feel like a liar. And the thing is I suck at hiding what I feel when I approach a girl she already knows why and I hated when sometimes I would walk up to a girl start to open my mouth and she would start to look so happy and then I'd be like wheres the bathroom or some bs since I was just practicing and just see the disappointment on her face. Its like I can't let myself be indirect. But I do realize I will need to learn it in some situations (to talk to girls I work with) or actually maybe at some point I won't need too (nothing impossible, realistic is only what you define as realistic).

I am not knocking indirect it's just I am an aggressive guy and thats how I want to be and thats how I want to meet my girls. I don't want to have a girlfreind that I did not meet by me stopping them on the street or walking up to them and telling them they are beautiful with so much balls that shes just shocks and can't stop giggling,smiling, looking down and back up and playing with her hair (and everything that we all love to see a girl do the stuff she does when she is ultra into you). I just feel so damn good and inspired to be the man I see when that man I see in my head is me walking up to a girl with more balls than anyone else in the world has and being 100% direct. It may up my rejection rate but its just what I want I feel so good thinking bout being direct and so wrong thinking bout being indirect its just my personality and sometimes u gotta trust your gut.

This may make this step a bit tougher but it'll get me where I want to be faster. It may take some time till I get the balls to make a direct approach but I think once I can do that things'll start changing faster.

One more thing I went out again after my first crappy outing I didn't get any approaches but was thinking the same way and wanting to appraoch like last time but I geuss most of the nervouseness/*****ness left my body so I felt a lot more calm and instead of going back with my tail between my legs feeling ****ty. I felt I anger at myself for not doing it but not to hard but I felt lot more driven to do it and started feeling desire to approach. (thats when I realized 100% my decision bout direct approaches)

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another convo was pretty easy (situation wise like one of those ones that was almost one where you have to open) but it wasn't quite it was a hb I had never talked to and I did initiate and have a convo with her. 2/10 Also got lots of good ones but these were ones that are truly forced. Aside from that I had a pretty awesome day today as far as cool stuff happening and haveing fun flirting with girls.

About my post bout direct approaches I need to chill a little more I'll incorporate both but be honest bout intentions. I have gotten back to being more relaxed sometimes you can just comment on something because you feel like having a convo.

So I'll be direct LITERALLY (more like honest) not the "direct method". So if my thought is wow that girl is cute I want to meet her. What I say will be your cute I wanted to meet you. But if my thought is a ooooh look thats funny I'll say he look at that thats funny. I need to be more about fun and enjoyment. Even when being direct I was thinking too seriouse which is why I couldn't be fun I could only be super intense. The key for me is to learn to enjoy everyway of approaching and do what suits my mood at the time. Playful mood be playful, ultra relaxed be real laid back/disinterested and feeling I want to meet a girl and thats my only thought be aggressive/direct.So bascially I'll never try to do anything just act the way that I ENJOY since enjoying it is what it's all about. Cuz I did a funny comment approach cuz I was in the mood and what I wanted to do and it was just fun and flirty and me enjoying myself and enjoying her and same for her.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a huge fan of reading. But am doing a bit of it right now. I geuss technically everything I am doing is direct game I am reading what indirect really is. I have no interest in EVER pretending to not be interested in a girl that I am interested in. If I am going for a girl I'll be direct probably won't go direct when it is actually true (I am actually not after the girl at the time). So thinking about it I still will stay direct.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I opened a cute 2-set at the movies the other night while waiting in line for tickets. Just talked about what they're seeing, what's going on, etc.

My problem is that I technically have these 3 girls that I have #-closed are keeping me really busy. I had one over last night and we had a lot of fun that ended up as cuddling on a couch. I think she's really falling for me, and I'm having trouble keeping my focus on the broad scheme of the bootcamp, so I need to keep working hard on this.

My week is essentially the same schedule as I have been - classes and work all day. I should talk to a few more HB's at school when I get a chance, but I already #-closed the hottest one there. I think I am going to hang out with HER on Friday night, and then the third girl on Sunday, and the one who came over last night is joining me for some family picnic fun on Saturday.

I mean I'm glad that I've already got some "plates?" or whatever - I saw the opportunities and took advantage of them, but now I'm having trouble carving out extra time to do the more rudimentary things that are in Week 3. Hopefully I can stay on task.

Moon-Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeit said:
I am not a huge fan of reading. But am doing a bit of it right now. I geuss technically everything I am doing is direct game I am reading what indirect really is. I have no interest in EVER pretending to not be interested in a girl that I am interested in. If I am going for a girl I'll be direct probably won't go direct when it is actually true (I am actually not after the girl at the time). So thinking about it I still will stay direct.
You know why we would never get along? Because i'm a huge fan of reading and anytime you would want to play in your little sanbox with your plastic spade and shove. I want to look up and read all the theory behind your behavior and question myself why you want to play in your little sandbox.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 convos with strangers non hb. Opened a two set girls close to my age. I looked closer after opening and realized the one I though was hot (angles I geuss) was not but from the angle when I opened her she was. I got no reply. BUT this was my toughest one yet not a almost forced convo like one was and not one way older than me like the other. The toughest for me are hbs round my age probably cuz they see me as a potential mate so it's more real like the ones in their 20s is not really considered so it's like talking to any other person to me are them so they are real freindly etc.
Opening was moderately easy for me and it's my first legit opener/appraoch of girls my age that are actually potentials. So it was good.

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've been without internet access for the last week and a half so forgive me brothers. I've certainly felt a boost in confidence just from walking around and talking to everyone that looks remotely interesting while in Santa Barbara. SoCal is a wonderful place for meeting babes. I'm going to sleepaway camp for three weeks, I'll report in detail on how that goes.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, time for a report.

I've been down in the dumps, and haven't really attacked this yet. Last night, went out opened the bartender at what's becoming my regular spot, although wednesday it was pretty dead. We chatted for a while, then off and on; watched a guy bowl a perfect game on tv, chatted with the dude next to me and left.

Wandered downtwon, hit the cigar shop ,but didn't feel like sticking around. Found another bar, opened a guy-girl pair watching some guy on the ground as the paramedics were coming, opened them found out he punched the cigarette machine, etc. I made cracks and ****, we all chatted. Not sure if that counts, since the girl i would date, and qualifies for the assignment, even if she was chillin with her bf.

Maybe I am looking at it wrong, and should say I, damn, I approached a girl and chatted up her and her bf right there. Don't fear girls with boyfriends, and if you really hit it off, well who knows. I think its positive to match my "don't give a shlt mental state" to what I actually do. Open everyone.

2/10

Reaction score
F*ck yeah! I love seeing motivated people do the bootcamp! Keep it up and dont give up..... post any questions you may have so I and others can answer them.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? I somehow gave some ugly girl who approached me my number. honestly she had to have been a pua. Like I had not interest in her and she got me to hug and kinoed and escalated and got my number real well as soon as she left I was like WTF happened ??? I didn't know how to say no. Honestly that was the smoothest I have ever seen anyone like she was exactly like the videos you see of pro puas. It's like she kinoed me and kept doing more before I knew what happened it does show me stuff though how comfort and the way you ask makes people react to it. Like she kinoed me so confident and comfortably even when she was ugly and I didn't want her touching me I didn;t even react.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I've gotten like 6/10 done so far. The problem is I am so focused on these 3 girls I'm more-or-less "seeing" (got a kiss-close tonight on one of them, yay) that I don't leave much more free time to roam around and open new ones

I did talk to a new girl after class today when I noticed her hanging out by the window waiting for a ride. Then I was playing mens' basketball tonight and stopped to talk with a cute chick who was actually playing with the guys. I know that sounds pretty weird, but she's actually quite attractive.

Dang I hope I can finish this one out! I've got tentative dates on Friday, Saturday, and then Sunday with the 3 girls so you can see why it's a struggle to keep up :/

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonnamakeit that's awesome. Hope you took notes lol.

Talked to a chick at the hot as balls laundromat, monique. I think its a good point to always get their name(s) so i'm sticking that in.

Tried to start up conversation with someone else there, wouldn't even count since she wasn't hot enough to date (or maybe just too old for me) but quickly shot down. You'd think people would have nothing better to do then just sit there mute watching their clothes spin around.

Anyways, I still love laundry...beer...laundry...beer and am expected back at the bar, so I'll be sure to rack up some more tonight. I'm in the mood to get snookered in, so we'll see how that effects my game, positive or negative.

3/10

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had actually 2 more that I forgot to post about they were very easy situations but I opened and got convos with hbs. I was cutting out practically everything I did inless it was hard for me no wonder this week felt hard. I am still leaving out ones at work but if I added um I would have like 15. 4/10

But still I want to make real approaches which I am doing today. Here is an article as much for me as for you I think it kind of applies to us this week specially me http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_onl...mmer_velocity_shugart/blog_march_13_the_grind

Lets remember now we got the exciting first 2 weeks done let's get this one done this is that threshold of getting some real huge confidence increases and massive changes in our lives.

Ok yestarday I was out for like 5-6 hours I got like 2 convos with strangers. I was planning on getting an DIRECT approach I won't go into to much detail it didn't happen and it's in the past now. But what I learned is afterward I had all these bs all the excuses you here and un good thoughts but I realized thats all garbage I was questioning myself and everything so much ignore that bs it's just thoughts. I had a stupid FEAR vs. Power of will battle in my head forget that sh$t pumping myself up.

Look at what I want to do walk a few steps and say a few words. THATS IT
All those thoughts about it and any of that is nothing. Walk a few steps say a few words. Like I had all this complicated crap like oooooh waaah waaah my vagina hurts I don't want to approach wwwaaaaaahhhh waaaaahh how can I like approaching after this waaaaah then got a kick in the ass JUST DO IT.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I go out to a town my nerves are through the roof felt like I was going to puke the whole time. I walk around for ahwile and their were basically no hbs their I kept feeling worse and worse. After about an hour and a half I go into a bathroom of a place and am pretty much haveing a panic attack I put loads of pressure of myself and it kept getting worse. I actually freaking got tears in my eyes from the nerves most I have ever got. I calmed myself down a bit just to the level of not puking walk around for a bit and basically feel the same.

I give up and just decide to do it later today. i feel like giving up the entire bootcamp.
My emotions still felt that way but I think in my head about what I want and how much I really want it and I see a store with the name of the oneitis that got me into this I remember that for a second and again got that I AM BETTER THAN THAT feeling but still felt the nerves.

I decide to approach the next girl I see just walk up to her and say your cute and literally run the hell away just to do it. I walk around don't see one for ahwile I see one then I CHOKE. I see another I CHOKE. I see one on the phone and I CHOKE. On part of my mind is ready to quite and has doubts the other part of my mind says WIN THIS, BEAT THIS. So I walk into a store I think their is a cute girl working their. there is she says hi to me asks if I need help I say no and do eventually talk and ask bout **** in the store. 5/10 Not great though. I was nervouse as hell from my mental state and she could see it.

I leave mental state is the same see one or two more and decide to approach but don't. I got myself to walk toward a few of them but turned around each time.

Then I see these two kind of *****y looking hbs across the street they were like 22-25ish I walk across the street cars are comming one almost hits me it grazes me I jump out of the way and run across the rest of the street. I look at the hotter hb check out her ass and say YOUR HOT she looks away looks a little pissed (my sub communications obviously were garbage at this point). But I did WIN I F*CKING did beat it. Another awesome part I couldn't care less bout her reaction I've noticed this bout myself I have
AA but rejections and reactions don't have an effect on me.

When I did it. It didn't even seem real and I was shocked I did it in one part of my mind and knew it all along in the other part. This was one of my how the f*CK did I overcome those emotions and do that moments. I get that sometimes do something and I am like where did that come from. I know the part of me that wants to suceed is stronger than the part of me that is fear and wants to hold me back.

I don't know if it sounds like much to some guys. But thats probably the highest level of fear I have overcome and is one of my proudest moments. I decided to do it and F*CKING DID IT. I said I was going to beat the bs and WIN and I f*cking did.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
OOh yeah I want to keep my posts bout mostly being confident and positive I just put that one up. Cuz I wanted to show the level of crap and fear I felt and still was able to do it I have never heard of as much AA experienced than I did today so I wanted to show whatever level of fear you have you can still overcome it if you want it enough.

But I did btw have a huge confidence boost after this approaching a girl and telling her she's cute seems kind of easy now when I think about it and of course my core confidence shot up.

Moon-Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going trough some crazy sh1t gonnamakeit. Its getting me al ready for approaches. I'm going to attend in the tour workshop from RSD tomorrow. And afther that i'll hit the clubs to get all my approaches done in 1 sitting. I have had some good conversations trough this week but I didn't want to count them, they lacked any kind of connection. I was just being a robot asking questions like a little chode :p

I'm going to get everybody's contact info at the workshop so I can get different wings at different levels, so we can go out and approach together. I'll set up some criteria right now, if they talk about the game in field. I tell them to stop, if they don't approach anything. They are out! Because progress is my top priority right now.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out again just for a little maitinence to keep earlier skills. Did like 10 greetings and a lot of ec.

Moon-wolf yeah it was I tend to build it up way to much in my head when I decide to do something the next day no matter what. I get the do or die attitude but I mean I felt like I would automatically do a direct approach a girl for like two weeks and it didn't happen I had to make it happen then I can know I have done it and it'll be easier next time and easier and easier. I am really excited it's like a whole new door has opened direct approaching will now be my reality.

I'll make some time tomorrow to get a few more convos (and at least one direct approach) it'll be tough to get 5 convos tomorrow I might have to be a bit of a vagina and do some really easy ones to get this week done. I really want to get it done. But if I don't I still made awesome progress this week IMO for me at least doing my first everdirect approach took more and was worth more than 10 indirect convos (which I honestly got anyway) I am kind of torn on what to count maybe if I do 5 direct approaches and don't get convos or get rejected every time I'll move myself on since I did actually finish the weeks requirements I just wanted to toughen it up if I get 4 direct approaches tomorrow I think that evens it out. W/e I'll see if I have to do the week over so be it I still made great progress and I will probably be getting dates in 2 weeks either way.

Moon-wolf in that thing do the rsd guys take you out in field?

Another interesting thing I find it harder to get greetings of guys perhaps because of my increased confidence showing they try to stare me down then get nervouse and look away fast. Not brief ec then they look away they see me and I look confident and they can tell I think highly of myself they start trying to stare me down I just look at them half smiling get closer am about to greet them then they get nervouse and look away really fast. Pretty funny seeing this happen with 220 pound juice heads and "gangsta"/"getto" guys.

Darles Chickens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi what's up guys? Well done for those who are sticking at it. Am gonna redo this week as had some family issues to deal with, my brother was taken ill to hospital so i've been spending most of my time there in between work so not had a chance to get this done.

gonnamakeit should i post here or start a new thread. If there are a few of us redoing it we could just start a new thread.

DC