Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer 2007 Reading List

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, coming up to summer months and free time, so in addition to field work, figured I'd accelerate my learning with a few books.

If you've read some books that aren't on the list, by all means post what they are.

Required Reading

1. The Game by Neil Strauss
2. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
3. The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
4. Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo
5. Mastering Your Inner Self by Serge King
6. Psychology of Persuasion by Kevin Hogan
7. Power of Focus by Jack Canfield
8. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
9. The Art of Approaching by
10. Real World Seduction by
11. The Players Black Book by
12. Dynamic Sexy Life by
13. High Status Male by
14. Secrets of an Alpha Male by
15. Advanced Macking by
16. The Social Animal by Elliot Aranson
17. The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People by Franklin Covey
18. The Venusian Arts Handbook by Mystery
19. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max
20. Master the Art of Cold Reading by Angel Harper
21. Cold Reading and How to Be Good at It by Basil Hoffman
22. ?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
David DeAngelo - (ad-on).pdf
David Deangelo - Advanced Series Notes - Summary.pdf
David DeAngelo - Attraction Isn't a Choice.pdf
David Deangelo - Bridges.pdf
David DeAngelo - Ebook.pdf
David DeAngelo - How To Change Yourself.pdf
David DeAngelo - Sex Secrets.pdf
David DeAngelo - Sexual Communication - Series Notes - Summary.pdf
David DeAngelo - Sexual Communication.pdf
David DeAngelo - The 8 Personality types That Naturally Attract Women.pdf

David DeAngelo - Double Your Dating 1.avi
David DeAngelo - Double Your Dating 2.avi
David DeAngelo - Double Your Dating 3.avi
David Deangelo - Double Your Dating 4.avi
David DeAngelo - Double Your Dating 6.avi

Ellen Fein - The Rules.pdf
Hugh Morris - The Art of Kissing.pdf
J.D. Fuentes - Gut Impact.pdf
J.D. Fuentes -The sexual key - How to use the structure of female emotion.pdf
Joseph R Plazo - Mastering The Art Of Persuation, Influence And Seduction.pdf
Julius Fast - Body Language Chapter 7 - The Silent Language Of Love.pdf (recommended by David DeAngelo).pdf
Robert Greene - The Art Of Seduction, Strategies, Tactics and Implementation.pdf
Robert Greene - The Art Of Seduction.pdf
The Mystery Method - Rough draft of Mystery's book - speed seduction nlp double your dating david deangelo.pdf

..........and many more.

BUT, is it to accelerate your learning as a DJ, or is it for your transformation.. Because all these books are minigless, because you don't understand them when you read them, if you're an AFC. It takes practice to a reach a particular mind set. At which you have it going on.

You understand these material via practice, or if you had some experience before. Otherwise it doesn't fit in, and if it don't fit in it is hard to comprehend and you must make notes to remember things.

In gunwitch guide, Bruce Lee's theory is well worth a shot. When it comes to techniques you must be nothing in particular, but everything at once. Because in reality, there are no techniques for getting women. It is all in your head, your state of mind. When you ripe for macking, techniques are done properly because they are part of you, they not techniques anymore, they are you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you gotta be kidding me.

first of all, everything you HONESTLY need to improve your game can be found on this site. everything else is just an execuse for you to NOT get out in the field. you will be hard pressed to find anything in any of thoose books that isn't covered somewhere on this site. I bought how to succeed with women at BandN becuase they had it on sale for a dollar... it was a nice book, but it wasn't anything in the book that isn't on this site.

I do like the 7 habits of highly successful people book.

let me redo that list for you...

48 laws of power
The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
How to Win Friends and Influence People

then find books that interest you not because of women, but books that hone in on your passion.. one thing that i laugh at are people who will read 100s of articles and books about getting out there and doing stuff.. yet they never get out there and do stuff.. whatever it is, find books that interest you.

let me give you a list of books I have read over the last 6 months.. this isn't all but these are the ones that come to mind.. mind you my interst are different than yours and most people..

1)The Great Gatsby (I slept in class when we read it in HS)
2)Horse Racing's Holy Grail: The Epic Quest for the Kentucky Derby
3)The Sancy Blood Diamond: Power, Greed, and the Cursed History of One of the World's Most Coveted Gems
4)The Count of Monte Cristo (must read)
5) The Sun King
6) Beowulf: A New Verse Translation
7)Horse Racing's Top 100 Moments

You can read alot of approaching books, or you just get out there and approach. I like to read, it entertains me as well as when I do talk to women, I can talk about things other than what's on TV.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks djslvt... good selection there.

hey backbreaker bro, don't worry about my passions man. I'm an athlete, and teach that sport part-time, that takes up most of my free time these days anyways.

I read plenty of self-interest books, mainly autobio's, but this summer I'd like to get a base level understanding of PUA techniques, social dynamics, and human behavior.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense.. but how self read can you be.. your 18. I'm almost 24 and I haven't read 5 percent of the books I want to read.

all I am saying is your list is redundant

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
(Seduction) David Shade - Dangerous Men & Adventurous Women.pdf
_David_Shade_-_Reading_Body_Language.doc
David Deangelo - Interviews With Dating Gurus - The David Shade Interview - How To Give A Woman Intense Physical Pleasure.pdf
David Lanz - A Whiter Shade Of Pale.pdf
David Shade - 1 hour orgasm.pdf
David Shade - Back Door.pdf
David Shade - Eye Contact Theory.doc
David Shade - Mindlist - Re Post Hypnotic Suggestion To Orgasm.doc
David Shade - The Deep Spot.pdf
David Shade - The Secrets Of Female Sexuality.pdf
David Shade - Warming Her To Anal Sex.pdf
David Shade - What Women Look For In A Man.pdf
David Shade's Manual - Advanced sexual techniques and practical hypnosis to give women incredible pleasure.pdf

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16884&highlight=gym
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/newreply.php
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=the+dicarlo+escalation+ladder
http://nytimes.com/2004/09/14/nyregion/14subway.html?ei=5090&en=cb9818cd9c7e70d2&ex=1252900800

If a book nerd can read 10 hours straight, then go a nail your mom, then he no book nerd anymore. No need to get insecure, backbreacker.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged by Any Rand

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much info

Ever heard the term "Paralysis by Analysis" -- well, that's what's going to happen if you read all those pick-up books, plus you'll be a terrible bore around your friends AND women.

Read some novels, sports books (if you like sports), perhaps "Into Thin Air" by Jon Krakaur, very good book; Michael Connelly or John Grisham if you like thrillers.

One pickup book or just another read-through of the DJ Bible will do. If you read that many pick-up books, you'll be over-analyzing everything and trying too many techniques. Man, ease up a little. Over-indulgence in anything isn't healthy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Ever heard the term "Paralysis by Analysis" -- well, that's what's going to happen if you read all those pick-up books, plus you'll be a terrible bore around your friends AND women.

Read some novels, sports books (if you like sports), perhaps "Into Thin Air" by Jon Krakaur, very good book; Michael Connelly or John Grisham if you like thrillers.

One pickup book or just another read-through of the DJ Bible will do. If you read that many pick-up books, you'll be over-analyzing everything and trying too many techniques. Man, ease up a little. Over-indulgence in anything isn't healthy.

exactly what i was trying to say, I just couldn't say it like that

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Man, ease up a little. Over-indulgence in anything isn't healthy.

That's a very good advice. But nobody said anything about being tense in this thread, nor anything about over indulging. Not that over indulging is a bad thing. Your reality is different, embrace it, instead of defending it..... Just wants you make to counsel when someone tells you to do something that doesn't fit you, doesn't it?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
That's a very good advice. But nobody said anything about being tense in this thread, nor anything about over indulging. Not that over indulging is a bad thing. Your reality is different, embrace it, instead of defending it..... Just wants you make to counsel when someone tells you to do something that doesn't fit you, doesn't it?
I never said anything about being tense either. Reading that many pick-up books is over-indulging.

Actually I have no idea what you just wrote, sorry. It's very convoluted.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Man, ease up a little.
You did say stop being so tense. As if this little thing applies to everyone else too.

I said, your advice applies to you, because you are only into 1 particular way of doing things. You'd defend your way, because everything else sucks, in your reality.

Check out: http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/ , where he talks about Bruce Lee.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease up a little meant ease up on the reading material a little, it had NOTHING to do with being tense.

I don't know you, I've never seen your posts here before, you've never responded to my posts before, I've been off the DJ board for a year until this week and you're commenting on my type of posts? You need to learn how to read first.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha, you're qualifying yourself to me and bringing me down in one sentence.

Here is a hint, it's nothing personal. I have nothing against you and I'm not intimidating.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you're intimidating, I don't even know who you are. You do need to learn how to read, however. I said nothing about being tense. You don't know anything about me, certainly not enough to make a snap-judgement.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, just to clarify... I'm not going to be spending all day every day with my nose in books. Something around two or three hours per day reading isn't going to turn me into a prune.

Originally posted by backbreaker
no offense.. but how self read can you be.. your 18. I'm almost 24 and I haven't read 5 percent of the books I want to read.
Hold yourself to reading for at least an hour per night before you go to bed, and you'll get there, one page at a time.

p.s. westcoaster, that jon krakaur book is awesome. just remembering the part where he walks into that dirtbag town with no toilets at the base of the mountain.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read a hell of alot more than 1 hour a day. a hell of alot. I don't watch TV. Reading is my primary source of entertainment... I watch the sopranos and that's pretty much it