Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summary of two years of experiences using SugarDaddy sites

Inzidious

Reaction score
The sites in question are SeekingArrangement.com and SugarDaddyForMe.com

I had a 'relationship' with 6 women over 2 years. 4 local (I live in San Fran) and 2 in LA. This might seem like a lot, but I think for better or worse, it's pretty easy to understand these relationships while comparable in some aspects are very very different from anything traditional. Ironically, I've recently decided to no longer use the sites anymore - not because of any one particular bad event. I actually would consider my opinion after it all to be neutral as far as a good idea or not, and as an experience I consider it to have been very positive.

Pros
- It's honest. I know it's hard to understand, but I believe a major contributor to relationship struggles is firstly understanding what it is you want, and secondly asking for it. You are almost forced to think about and openly discuss these things very early on. This also has the side effect of making future discussions about expectations much easier, which can be sticky topics normally
- (this might be a con for some) The concept of 'where is this relationship going' is non-existent. I have no idea why. It never came up. Ever. I could speculate all year and not know. Shrug. Mysterious. This advantage is, for me, the most important. Bigger better deal never became an issue, because if it did, you moved on. Almost all of the encounters ended on a positive note, and I have to say with a care-free relationship, things are a lot funner and the between the sheets aspect was very very unforced and easy. I never felt like I had to push and they never felt obligated to put out.
- Once you get a feel for how things work, it's very very very easy to spot a waste of time vs quality. I can tell you right away by a profile if a person is self aware and knows what they want and would be a good match, and compared to a normal site like okcupid or whatever you can determine the possibility and strength of a match much much faster.
- (again not a pro for all hehe) The girls message you =] I rarely messaged anyone, and I think all 6 of the people I met messaged me first. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit I think I kept the membership on a few times when I didn't need it just to log in now and then and see messages =] shallow I know, but man I tell ya. It never happens anywhere else =[ This might have something to do with my multiple profile pics of me in sexy shirtless mode, but whatever. hehe.

Cons
- While the 'costs' of these agreements can vary, you should assume a cost will exist =] There are a fair number of guys who love to run with the 'Fake it till you make it' approach, but many of the members of the site have gained skill in spotting that approach heh.
- While not always the case, I ran into what I call 'Paid like a pro but treated like a princess' where even with clear arrangements in place there were more than just a few people who expected all the same things as one would in a traditional relationship. This mostly has to do with things like 'who else are you talking to' and such. I will add a caveat that I am kinda a dog, and the age range average of my encounters is probably younger than what you would think it would be, and as such a little age based immaturity should be assumed.
- It's very rare to meet a person on the site who really knows exactly what they want. Hell it's hard to meet someone anywhere who knows that actually. This can be a problem especially if people feel it's ok to change what they expect based on day to day criteria.

All in all, if you feel there are more to relationships than what you've already tried and you have the means and the stones to try something new, it's very very interesting, and without having to say if it's a good idea or not I still feel I learned a great deal about myself and what I want. Adopting a different perspective provided a new data point in which I could compare all the traditional events I had from the past which is the primary factor in my consideration of the experience to be a positive one overall.

Lastly, I decided to omit a large part of the message where I went into detail discussing my idea of a 'pay to play' society and where I believe relationships to be today with my motivations for giving this a shot in the first place, as it really didn't contribute much information. I might post it in a reply I think. Or not? Or whatever.

Also, I've decided this site is cool! So you can all stop worrying if I'm going to stick around or not ;)

Last edited:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would make you think that a website dedicated to weeding out gold diggers and overtly manipulative women would be interested in....well, that which openly promotes women to be gold diggers??

For example, this is just a perfect gem taken straight from the front page of sugar daddy for me:

To the Management of SugarDaddyForMe.com, I just wanted to write you guys a BIG thank you! About 2 1/2 years ago I went online to find a Sugar Daddy just for some fun...well that Sugar Daddy I found on your site is marrying me in a few months! We met on SugarDaddyForMe.com and the past 2 1/2 years have been amazing! I'm 26 :) and my fiancee is 46 years old. He has taken me to the Bahamas, Paris (where we stayed in a castle!!!!!), England, St. Barths, Malibu, NYC ...and more! We both love travelling!

I am a real estate broker and sold him his beautiful farm, which is now my home :) When we met I had just claimed bankruptcy on my home and was in such a mess. My fiancee helped pull me out of my mess and has loved and cherished me. On my 25th birthday he bought me a beautiful Lexus :). And he is building me a barn for my horses (I am a major equestrian). Everywhere we go we are treated like celebrities. Going from struggling check to check to now being spoiled everyday! My Sugar daddy still buys me presents and flowers and always makes sure my checking account has money. He is truly a dream come true, my knight in shining armour! We just adore each other. We are getting married in the Bahamas at a beautiful resort. And every day we thank SugarDaddyForMe.com for making our dreams come true!!!!!! :)))))))))))

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Jennifer :)
Yep, sounds exactly like the type of women we DJs here love to pursue...

Personally, I'm not interested.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while im' not particularly interested, i will admit to being extremely curious as to what you have to say, it would be a first on this site. please proceed.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear it. If nothing else it will reinforce what we learn here.

Inzidious

Reaction score
Edited the original post. Again, I have a long spiel about my motivations in the first place if detail into the reasons why become important.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations you bought a hooker.... Do you have a lot to teach us on the buying a hooker angle???

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the Management of SugarDaddyForMe.com, I just wanted to write you guys a BIG thank you! About 2 1/2 years ago I went online to find a Sugar Daddy just for some fun...well that Sugar Daddy I found on your site is marrying me in a few months! We met on SugarDaddyForMe.com and the past 2 1/2 years have been amazing! I'm 26 and my fiancee is 46 years old. He has taken me to the Bahamas, Paris (where we stayed in a castle!!!!!), England, St. Barths, Malibu, NYC ...and more! We both love travelling!

I am a real estate broker and sold him his beautiful farm, which is now my home When we met I had just claimed bankruptcy on my home and was in such a mess. My fiancee helped pull me out of my mess and has loved and cherished me. On my 25th birthday he bought me a beautiful Lexus . And he is building me a barn for my horses (I am a major equestrian). Everywhere we go we are treated like celebrities. Going from struggling check to check to now being spoiled everyday! My Sugar daddy still buys me presents and flowers and always makes sure my checking account has money. He is truly a dream come true, my knight in shining armour! We just adore each other. We are getting married in the Bahamas at a beautiful resort. And every day we thank SugarDaddyForMe.com for making our dreams come true!!!!!! ))))))))))

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Jennifer

this the type of ish that sickens me, this dude deserves the rapeing divorce he will pay to this women when its all said and done.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To balance the universe, I'm gonna look for rich, old broads to buy me a whole bunch of cool ʂhit just because I have a penis between my legs and feel entitled because of it. For further measures to keep the universe from going off kilter, I'll comb her purple hair, apply vanishing cream to her transparent skin, feed her 17 yr. old Pomeranian-Great Dane mix, sandblast her dentures after she eats blueberry pie, bang her 25 yr. old granddaughters, drain her accounts, throw keg parties when she's out cold, and plan to get with her friend when she kicks the bucket.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
now now gentlemen, let's hear what the man has to say first. Several of my own field reports have dealt with high maintenance/money grubbing/golddigging wh0res so while these kinds of women are nothing new to SS, you never know we just might learn something new here.

If anything, we'll be able to more accurately pinpoint what kinds of red flags to look for when dealing with these kinds of women.

In the least, I think we can all share in a good laugh or two.
i don't see what the big deal is honestly. I think guys get in a chest pumping contest at times over this issue to show who is the biggest alpha or what not but i really don't care about **** like this. at least she's up front about what she ants.. you either are going to pay it or you don't. we talk about it all the time in the MM section how prostitution shoudl be legalized and how it's shunned and should not be, we can't at the same time, shun the exact same thing that we say we ahte being shunned by society

what i get mad at are golddiggers who prtend to be something other than a gold digger. But i don't have a problem in the least bit with an honest gold digger. you know what she wants, she knows what you want, you either pay it or you don't, no muss no fuss, and plus it allows yotu o perate wtih other normal women in a more normal non neediness state of mind.

if i were ever single again which i donh't plan on being but if i were i would not shut something like this out. as much as i work would be nice to just have a ready made broad pop up at my house at 10pm ready to play without all the fuss about feelings and emotions and ****. I mean the way i see it, take a regular month in the backbreaker house hold.. my wife likes to play host so we always have her friends over all the time, i end up grilling 2-3 times a month easily, alcohol, snakc foods, that's easily 200-300 a month there.. then there's hey i want to take the girls out to eat.. that's 2-3 times a month.. that's another 150-200.. then there's hey i bought these new **** me pumps or this new dress that's about 300 a month, then every once in a while she wants to go out of town to visit her brother or to go back home to england or to go to san diego to see some of her old friends. on avg let's say that's 500 a month.

****. what's the difference lol. i know saying you are paying for it either way is a cliche but i mean **** my wife isn't a gold digger whatsoever she just, we just have a standard of living, i'm not interested in her not diong **** just sitting at home watching me just so i can prove how much she loves me. she'd do it but **** what's the point. i like her being happy, her beign happy makes me happy in more ways than one ;)

Last edited:

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@inzidious

serious question

why not just find a high class call girl and skip the pretense?

all men pay for it...either up front, subscription rate, or balloon mortgage rate post divorce :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i have some follow up questions

1. how does this work lol? i mean does she like invoice you on the first of every month or something? i mean im sure she has more tact than just saying you owe me money

2. describe a normal date

3. are there any women on these sites that are dumb enough tot hink they can get money without giving it up?

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm..the old adage "Know thy Enemy" comes to mind. Any source of intel that can give more insight into the mindset of the kinds of women you want to *avoid* can be invaluable. Stuff looks interesting....scary as hell! But interesting....

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
okay i have some follow up questions

1. how does this work lol? i mean does she like invoice you on the first of every month or something? i mean im sure she has more tact than just saying you owe me money

2. describe a normal date

3. are there any women on these sites that are dumb enough tot hink they can get money without giving it up?

Good questions.

Personally, I highly doubt I could do something like pay for all of a woman's stuff. That testimony from the Lexus/Horse Barn girl made me cringe.

However, I do think it's helpful to learn about all aspects of dating. I am interested in your experiences, OP.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trailboss said:
Hmmm..the old adage "Know thy Enemy" comes to mind. Any source of intel that can give more insight into the mindset of the kinds of women you want to *avoid* can be invaluable. Stuff looks interesting....scary as hell! But interesting....
I second this