"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Summary of the year

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
It was an awesome year for me too.

- I used the downtime at home to perfect my stock market skills enough to where I will be able to reduce the hours I have to work in the near future.

- Got back on speaking terms with one of my sisters.

-Been seeing results from new workout routine I implemented after changing gyms

- Got a new professional certification

- Dating someone decent. Someone who I am very happy with so far.

- Downsized the amount of crap I have by a lot

- Bought a camper after wanting one for my whole adult life

No complaints other than the way the world is headed outside of my world
That's great! I'm glad you had fruitful year and everything went as you planned . Keep it up!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top