Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suicide

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
i had a friend that wanted to kill himself so i told him to take my glock 45 and shoot himself... he didn't because hes a ***** and wasn't even man enough to kill himself. hes no longer my friend. hes an attention *****...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this isn't funny at all. Get the balls to get some help for yourself if you really think this way. Suicide is nothing to joke about.

:(

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be your friend either with an attitude like that. :rolleyes:

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaritimeForce
i had a friend that wanted to kill himself so i told him to take my glock 45 and shoot himself... he didn't because hes a ***** and wasn't even man enough to kill himself. hes no longer my friend. hes an attention *****...
Jesus H. Christ motherfycker! Now this is something!
Of course he's an attention wh*re! What do you think that "i'm gonna kill myself," means? It's a desperate cry for help! He wants attention, yes, he wants your attention! He's pleading you on his kness for you to help him, because appearently, he cannot do it himself. He is a total washout, yes, a loser, yes, a pathetic attention seeker, yes, but that does not mean that you cannot help him.
Think about it, suicide anything else but fun. Especialy when it's over and done with, you can trust me on that one.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have some serious issues if you can't tell the difference between an attention ***** and someone in deep suicidal depression. Suicide, as a previous poster said, is nothing to joke about, never. Get a hold of yourself, grow some common sense and help that friend of yours out.
Peace.

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is your problem man?? You need to help this guy out!

Reaction score
death is the only solution!!!!!!

Reaction score
suicide is for weak b1tches and should die anyways unless you are doing it for a cause like the sand n****** do it.

trace_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
death is the only solution!!!!!!
You are an idiot, everyone is now more dumb for reading what you have written, twice. Please, so we can spare some brain cells, don't ever express your opinion again.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, dont act like little girls now, if u want to commit suicide, that means you have no will, and i think if u really want to, knock yourself out, just dont pull the attention ***** **** on other people for fun.

I think what you did was pretty good, if u really expected him to bluff, otherwise it could come off as murder.

Here ya go, good read

Click

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
redirect

MaritimeForce, you sound like you have been out at sea too long.

He may be attention seeking, but if he shot himself, you would feel bad.

Redirect to proper medical attention.

Reaction score
hey dumbass have you heard of FREE FUKING SPEECH DIKHEAD!!

I was also thinking about putting that thing about Maddox and suicide.lol its pretty reasonable.

Suicide is for weak f*cking wh0res!!!!!! and I wouldn't mind helping them in their effort for $29.99 plus tax and a plane ticket if they live far!