Suicide

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I strongly disagree with the typical western beliefs about suicide as I think suicide is a brave act.

Its so brave an act in my opinion I'd be too cowardly to ever go through with it if I wanted to.

Losing all my family members for example might make me want to commit suicide but I know I'm too cowardly to ever go through with it.

Cowardly because I guess I'm afraid of the unknown.

Not fear of some ridiculous religious notion of hell but moreso fear of possible horrific physical pain that lasts and goes on quite a long while before my body finally dies or worse some assh0les save my life and I wake up all fvcked up from having attempted to blow my head off or I'm kept as a braindead vegetable on life support syphoning up taxpayer dollars for this idiotic society's peace of mind.

My suicide method would probably be with a gun as if I were suicidal and brave enough to go through with it I'd obviously really want to end my life.

Attention wh0res male or female simply take a bottle of pills because they are simply crying out for attention and sympathy that way.

People that truly want to commit suicide use more final methods like hanging or guns especially.
I think I am also too afraid to commit suicide, because of the impact it would have on my family. I dont think my parents would particulary handle my loss very well on emotional level, and my lil sister would probably end up on streets without my financial input. Also, I think, on some level I am strong enough to cope with the problems life throws at me. I think if I was the type of person that was going to commit suicide, I would have done it when I was abused as a child. If you can survive that, you can survive most things.

E

Energizer

I often think about life and death and neither one particularly appeals to me. I can see why people commit suicide or attempt too. Life for the most part is woefully inadequate, it's tedious and pretty lonesome, I don't enjoy life which is why I smoke and drink too much. It's an escapism and suicide for many people I'd imagine is a permanent source of escapism.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can suicide, I've known PUA AlphaMale dudes who have done it, Wuss AFC dudes, Hot Babes, Ugly Babes, and people from all walks of life.

Being successful with woman, doesn't stop dudes ending their own lives.

IamMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm the only thing that stops me from killing myself is the fact that it would make my family sad for a long time

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the tube ones are very annoying especially as it happens so often on the trains thankfully the jubilee has that glass protection

a friends brother done this he was a musician and one of the most popular white guys in his area (black ghetto)

also i remeber that one with the uni girl.

my colleague at work is off with depression and told me he thinks about killing himself all the time.
which i think was selfish of him as i feel burdened with his stress as i have to make convo and what not.

me suffered from depression but would never ever do that im the oldest of siblings and alot of people need me i think it is cowardly and selfish

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen, i'm from north east england so I only go to London to work (maybe 6 times per year), but occasionally when I'm on the tube, I hear them announce something weird which leads me to believe there's been a suicide....Is it just me or does the person on the loudspeaker really say "trains are delayed because of someone under the train"? I've heard it at least 5 times..am I hearing that wrong?

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep thats the 1
you hear it about once a week and i only use 2 lines,
well 1 has glass barriers so 1