Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suicide replies

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
well my last post was about suicide. I'm sorry to say I did the right thing. People in this country dont know how good they have it. 5% ****en worlds richest ...... Suicide is for weak individuals.. I thought about it but i handled the situation and it made me stronger. So if you want to commit suicide go for it man **** i ll even dare you too.... dont commit suicide because your too much of a puss to fix your mental problems... Physical yes i can understand that I do have a heart. I could be 1,00000. in debt right now and would have nothing.. but at least in america you ll never go without food and water. and you can always figure out a wway to bounce back. **** the homeless **** the poor who complain take whats yours and leave the rest to die! We live in america....its not hard to make it here .... running water plumbing. best medical facilities.....education......

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I think u got the wrong forum.
this aint suicide-guide-RUS

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why do you CARE about how other people "have it"? Your problem is that you're comparing yourself to other people to measure the worth of your life.

Think of others who are above you as a goal to be met, rather than as a minimum standard your life should meet.

If you want to feel good about your life there are two ways to do it:

1) Define yourself on your own terms...think about the things in life that you're good at or that you love doing, and take pride in those abilities and passions.

2) Determine what your problems/weaknesses are and, even if it doesn't happen overnight, work on a way to fix them. Even if you make minute progress, you'll draw pride from the fact that you are above where you were before.

These are the kinds of things you can do to give your life meaning.

If you think objectively, in terms of the entire universe, life means NOTHING. I've been down that avenue of philosophy time and time again in my mind and it got me thinking about suicide, too.

The secret lies in the SUBjective mind. You want meaning to be given to you, as if there's some divine power, as if God is going to come to you and say, "This is what your life means, this has been ordained for you."

It doesn't work that way. It's YOUR responsibility to assign meaning to your life. God doesn't give you a destiny. He gives you a blank slate and the free will to do what you choose with that slate. If you don't assign meaning to your life, your life will mean nothing. No one else, not your mom, not your dad, not your girlfriend, not your friends, not your boss, NO ONE can assign that meaning to your life for you.

This isn't religious...if you don't believe in God, then replace him with "nature" or "whatever".

It really is all about you. The universe revolves around you and your perceptions of it. THAT is where the magic is. In your mind. ;)