"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

suggestions

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I'm going to turn 19 on march 9th, meaning I can go to Canada to go clubbing and drink legally for the first time! My brothers wife's, friend is also coming along with us. She is 21 and a 10.3, wowzers I know. She flirts with me once in awhile. Only thing is she is engaged to a guy that I hear is a major ******* to her oh well. When I was an AFC I had major oneits for her. My heart is protected know though. Anyways I plan on to dance with alot of chicks at the club and get a little messy, what do you guys think?... she might get a bit jealous lol, that would be something. any suggestions would be cool.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are 18 and trying to impess a 21 year old engaged woman!!! What is your purpose?? Impress single women your age who are not promised to someone else!!!
 

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
A city of buildings, blocks, and booty
Whoa, whoa, whoa...calm down there buddy. It seems that you that your oneitis for her hasn't entirely disappeared. I wouldn't really advise in something like that.

First of all, how does she flirt with you? If your idea of her flirting with you is just her eye contact and some light touches, well women do that all the time.

You should still go to that party, but make your major objective of it to have a good time, not to impress some fiance. It's more fun that way.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
First of all, how does she flirt with you? If your idea of her flirting with you is just her eye contact and some light touches, well women do that all the time.

Well, one time she got kinda drunk and did a lap dance on me with her clothes on. It was fun we laughed about it. She always says thing to me playfully when she sees me. I'm not looking to impress her I just thought it would be funny if she got jealous, i'm over her trust me.
 
Top