Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suggestion after i take a break?

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
So , i've left the "dating" scene for quite long , i DO have lots of things to do , i have some tasks , but to be honest i just don't feel like doing successful as before in person. Online i can be SOMEONE and get options - because there is no real big rejection to the face issue. I don't know if there's a topic posted here for this or some video, but my questions are quite simple which in reality are hard for me to explain what to do , because of thoughs and overthink. So here i go:

1.I approach very rarely , for now my goal isn't to get to the very end , more to build up myself and not go down again easily like nothing. Terrible feeling of feeling leftout , but as a MAN and not a kid , i should take actions. Only problem is after the first sentence for meeting the person I really dont know where and how to lead the interaction
Should i try to re-learn fundamentals and write a list of everything i should know regardless of being successful or not picking up women , at least with the people i should have few 'tricks' and knowledge up my sleeve to go forward and not lose my potential at all.
I got looks sometimes and have very masculine looks that attract some women to me , but on the other hand i miss the CONFIDENCE and healthy Self esteem, which is main focus + social skills , even to advanced level to succeed in general with the people. Im sure thats the main reason to not get things right with most of the people+topics / hobbies / interests and know how to understood each other in the 2 directions of the interactions , not just one sided , like many people have these relations with others where one has the upper hand , and youre left hanging because more inexperienced. Second time i was with my ex , because i was full in oneitis , this is what happened , which i regret it to this day , but at least im at a better place now. Thankfully. I feel great now!

2.I have this DEEPLY rooted stupid ****s because of old rejections and my ex gf saying to me "IDK which woman would want someone like you" like cursing me , way before few weeks , i know they are vengeful but ****. Instead of wishing me to meet more and more girls and having the upper hand or something helpful (as she claimed she would help me with some girl if i date , but i doubt she wants me to be happy or successful after me) , so i SELF-Reject myself in the head before approaching the women. I can talk to them , but then what? What if i say or do some turn-off things and mistakes, what next? Let's say again after i meet some girl or women that is like my age , she would be dramatic and **** testing all the time. I'm very afraid of failing , mainly because i want to get back for my losses time after time with the ex , so i guess there's score to settle. At least for me , it's totally normal i THINK so?
How do i get to the sex and keeping few options EASY , how do i get rid of this anxiety and bull**** in my head i told myself?
Last week approached women , traveled , coulda closed the deal , i didn't because i didnt like her enough , but im sure she woulda had nothing against having it with me , the way she treated me i saw im just doubting myself and making scenarios for rejection for me , without really being a reality.
I can't live like this , it's terrible! Even for my new friends , because im introvert , im still with the old belief system and attitude. I'm changing some of the things , but still i use the last rejection of getting back together with my ex as a big fuel. I proved to myself i can approach new women , raise her interest and being a mystery to her , without failing. I made her laugh a little , i even have few online options , got back my ex girl best friend

3.How do i just take ACTION confidently without worrying and thinking so much? I still have shyness in me , even though i consider myself not a beginner , i had few girlfriends , but NO success or whatsoever bringing anyone back , my biggest achievement was with any ex we could win a friendship , but for more - i don't got the guts (or at least in my mind , as my friend says and doubts me every single time, the problem with this is the more they doubt me , the more i want to give up and not learn from mistakes , more likely to repeat old "simp" ways and behaviors) , i don't care about the comments for long , they are for a moment but nothing else. I move forward , but there is one new FIRE in me again , i feel it it's for achieving job success,turning people on my side,not being the old me , after all i have some experience with work and with women in general, its not very much but i feel like a rookie right now.
I dont know even if i succeed raising their interest what to talk about , how to be adaptable or do the very best things i can do - i dont know anymore at what im best at? No special skills , in the gym i could be a beast for a day , then the next days i could lose my motivation like snap of fingers. I feel my man character is weak or very easily affected by any stupid **** that isn't even worth to stress over. But im like that, i have "cool guy" some traits , but they are not all the time on show like with the naturals for example , i dont know how to put my attractive traits on show and put to sleep the bad ones , its the opposite (mind is playing with me , i have the desire to seduce and win , i know i can be the best) , but i'm not that much serious about the relationships or jobs. I have strong interest in the beginning and after not being 'accepted and given the alpha validation' some people get , i get turned off and feel like i'm not unique for the person , which makes me give up on my efforts being my best self. Strange kid behaviors and thinking , but true , how do i get rid of this?

4.Can i just "flip" from boy to man , like for very long time? Not stressing over the money even if they are low or not that much , not caring about what someone says or thinks about me , why am i so affected by those sometimes , do i need to go full alpha transformation and think whats alpha whats beta , or just go put myself out there and be again who i am , but with the big risk of rejection and old beta 'place' , which when i receive i'm not putting with it , sometimes i do which is a mistake , but as i say experience is not my biggest strenght , i dont have that many friends or mentors , like others and people do.
I think of this - can i be a "Natural in progress'''without having to think all the time of my every move and action like overthinking non-stop about the date , or the success or obsessing easily over some random girl. Same is with friends , i value them , and they value me , but the thing is i can't hang all the time everyday with everyone , because i don't want to be a stupid in a group , i aspire to be in a good position in the future. Changing my role , because my experience is not the same when i was a 14 or 16 year old let's say.

I know you would probably advice me to look at much the topics and articles , but i feel at this point im confused about raising my level of attraction building,conversation skills and making options/sustainable friendships which i must keep , im not sure how to do that , because after what happened this year i move so slowly towards new people and not trusting them at general.

So , SHORT version

I plan on investing with a coach , but idk if i should do that or go to a psychologist more and more and take notes, i should really learn friendship social skills basics and learn to not be shy/ so closed , even though i may be in new places , especially at the beginning. Some work places expect me to be a 'guy that is so good and perfect' but yet i am far from that. Im shy and introverted , but have an extrovert side, i gotta grow the balls of a real alpha male AGAIN , this time nothing or no one stopping me, easier said than done huh? So , more experienced members and don juans here , whats the plan now fellas? Idk if i'm missing something on my long post , but i think there may be different opinions and ideas , i want to hear from the people who had been through this **** and then they turned things around being better than before.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So , i've left the "dating" scene for quite long , i DO have lots of things to do , i have some tasks , but to be honest i just don't feel like doing successful as before in person. Online i can be SOMEONE and get options - because there is no real big rejection to the face issue. I don't know if there's a topic posted here for this or some video, but my questions are quite simple which in reality are hard for me to explain what to do , because of thoughs and overthink. So here i go:

1.I approach very rarely , for now my goal isn't to get to the very end , more to build up myself and not go down again easily like nothing. Terrible feeling of feeling leftout , but as a MAN and not a kid , i should take actions. Only problem is after the first sentence for meeting the person I really dont know where and how to lead the interaction
Should i try to re-learn fundamentals and write a list of everything i should know regardless of being successful or not picking up women , at least with the people i should have few 'tricks' and knowledge up my sleeve to go forward and not lose my potential at all.
I got looks sometimes and have very masculine looks that attract some women to me , but on the other hand i miss the CONFIDENCE and healthy Self esteem, which is main focus + social skills , even to advanced level to succeed in general with the people. Im sure thats the main reason to not get things right with most of the people+topics / hobbies / interests and know how to understood each other in the 2 directions of the interactions , not just one sided , like many people have these relations with others where one has the upper hand , and youre left hanging because more inexperienced. Second time i was with my ex , because i was full in oneitis , this is what happened , which i regret it to this day , but at least im at a better place now. Thankfully. I feel great now!

2.I have this DEEPLY rooted stupid ****s because of old rejections and my ex gf saying to me "IDK which woman would want someone like you" like cursing me , way before few weeks , i know they are vengeful but ****. Instead of wishing me to meet more and more girls and having the upper hand or something helpful (as she claimed she would help me with some girl if i date , but i doubt she wants me to be happy or successful after me) , so i SELF-Reject myself in the head before approaching the women. I can talk to them , but then what? What if i say or do some turn-off things and mistakes, what next? Let's say again after i meet some girl or women that is like my age , she would be dramatic and **** testing all the time. I'm very afraid of failing , mainly because i want to get back for my losses time after time with the ex , so i guess there's score to settle. At least for me , it's totally normal i THINK so?
How do i get to the sex and keeping few options EASY , how do i get rid of this anxiety and bull**** in my head i told myself?
Last week approached women , traveled , coulda closed the deal , i didn't because i didnt like her enough , but im sure she woulda had nothing against having it with me , the way she treated me i saw im just doubting myself and making scenarios for rejection for me , without really being a reality.
I can't live like this , it's terrible! Even for my new friends , because im introvert , im still with the old belief system and attitude. I'm changing some of the things , but still i use the last rejection of getting back together with my ex as a big fuel. I proved to myself i can approach new women , raise her interest and being a mystery to her , without failing. I made her laugh a little , i even have few online options , got back my ex girl best friend

3.How do i just take ACTION confidently without worrying and thinking so much? I still have shyness in me , even though i consider myself not a beginner , i had few girlfriends , but NO success or whatsoever bringing anyone back , my biggest achievement was with any ex we could win a friendship , but for more - i don't got the guts (or at least in my mind , as my friend says and doubts me every single time, the problem with this is the more they doubt me , the more i want to give up and not learn from mistakes , more likely to repeat old "simp" ways and behaviors) , i don't care about the comments for long , they are for a moment but nothing else. I move forward , but there is one new FIRE in me again , i feel it it's for achieving job success,turning people on my side,not being the old me , after all i have some experience with work and with women in general, its not very much but i feel like a rookie right now.
I dont know even if i succeed raising their interest what to talk about , how to be adaptable or do the very best things i can do - i dont know anymore at what im best at? No special skills , in the gym i could be a beast for a day , then the next days i could lose my motivation like snap of fingers. I feel my man character is weak or very easily affected by any stupid **** that isn't even worth to stress over. But im like that, i have "cool guy" some traits , but they are not all the time on show like with the naturals for example , i dont know how to put my attractive traits on show and put to sleep the bad ones , its the opposite (mind is playing with me , i have the desire to seduce and win , i know i can be the best) , but i'm not that much serious about the relationships or jobs. I have strong interest in the beginning and after not being 'accepted and given the alpha validation' some people get , i get turned off and feel like i'm not unique for the person , which makes me give up on my efforts being my best self. Strange kid behaviors and thinking , but true , how do i get rid of this?

4.Can i just "flip" from boy to man , like for very long time? Not stressing over the money even if they are low or not that much , not caring about what someone says or thinks about me , why am i so affected by those sometimes , do i need to go full alpha transformation and think whats alpha whats beta , or just go put myself out there and be again who i am , but with the big risk of rejection and old beta 'place' , which when i receive i'm not putting with it , sometimes i do which is a mistake , but as i say experience is not my biggest strenght , i dont have that many friends or mentors , like others and people do.
I think of this - can i be a "Natural in progress'''without having to think all the time of my every move and action like overthinking non-stop about the date , or the success or obsessing easily over some random girl. Same is with friends , i value them , and they value me , but the thing is i can't hang all the time everyday with everyone , because i don't want to be a stupid in a group , i aspire to be in a good position in the future. Changing my role , because my experience is not the same when i was a 14 or 16 year old let's say.

I know you would probably advice me to look at much the topics and articles , but i feel at this point im confused about raising my level of attraction building,conversation skills and making options/sustainable friendships which i must keep , im not sure how to do that , because after what happened this year i move so slowly towards new people and not trusting them at general.

So , SHORT version

I plan on investing with a coach , but idk if i should do that or go to a psychologist more and more and take notes, i should really learn friendship social skills basics and learn to not be shy/ so closed , even though i may be in new places , especially at the beginning. Some work places expect me to be a 'guy that is so good and perfect' but yet i am far from that. Im shy and introverted , but have an extrovert side, i gotta grow the balls of a real alpha male AGAIN , this time nothing or no one stopping me, easier said than done huh? So , more experienced members and don juans here , whats the plan now fellas? Idk if i'm missing something on my long post , but i think there may be different opinions and ideas , i want to hear from the people who had been through this **** and then they turned things around being better than before.
If you feel you need professional help then don’t let anyone here tell you otherwise. However, my suggestion would be to give this a go for a bit BEFORE you do that — because I think it boils down to a confidence issue for you.

1. Get in the gym and work your ass off. Get in the best shape of your life. This alone will probably be a huge confidence booster.

2. Set a goal for work. Whatever that is, it doesn’t matter. Set one you want to obtain and make this your primary focus. Not women.

3. Start approaching people you think are interesting — men and women. Develop a social circle. Once you have 3-4 guys you can go out with (even better if you have women tagging along part of the group), this will increase your confidence in social situations.

4. After you’ve done the above, start approaching women to get a number. It’ll be rough at first, but go in without a care in the world and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the results.

Good luck, brother.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been in that place, still sometimes.

read two book.
-how to win friends and influence ppl
-the power of now

priority physical training
-lifting
-running
-some sort of combat skill you like

check out toastmasters if exists in your area

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So , SHORT version

To me, from the way you write I'd say you need to find a good psychologist. You seem to have a very confused way of thinking. My first impression is that you're neurotic. If you find a way to tone that down a bit, then I think you'll have a lot more success getting along with people in general and especially with women.

The other thing that jumps out at me is the way you seem to blame other people for your problems. For example:
"I have this DEEPLY rooted stupid ****s because of old rejections and my ex gf".

We all get rejected. We all get exes and other people saying mean things to us. But if you let what some silly girl says affect you that deeply, that's on you. That shows that your way of thinking is messed up.

Remember: You Don't Control What Happens, You Control How You Respond

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been in that place, still sometimes.

read two book.
-how to win friends and influence ppl
-the power of now

priority physical training
-lifting
-running
-some sort of combat skill you like

check out toastmasters if exists in your area
@rc97 this^^

Those two books are powerful. But generally speaking, do start getting into a habit of reading. Finance, self-improvement, education, business, etc, just stay away from fiction (stay in reality and don't waste your time).

And second, like he and others said, prioritize not only your mental health but your physical health. Start small. Set achievable goals. You will be amazed at the things you can do once you have momentum. That leads me to another book, the compound effect. Check it!

Anyways, we are all here to help you through this and walk alongside you.

Feel free to continue posting or reach out in private.

We care, man, because some of us know how that feels and are still going through it. It is a journey that never ends, it's a matter of learning to enjoy that journey.

Above all, walk your own path.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorance at it's finest. By all means stay away from fiction if that is your choice (one to assume you get nothing from cinema, theatre, series etc) but don't discourage others from ignoring the world of literature which is not only pleasurable but life changing for someone. To think you get "nothing" from literature and it is a "wast of time" shows a shocking degree of ignorance and arrogance (arrogance basing what you wrote as a mere fact rather than present it as your opinion with your reasoning behind it) What do you think it is based on. Mind boggling. Relevant to this thread: if you think the OP would get nothing out of fiction (Orwell, Dostoevsky, Hemingway the list goes on..) I suggest you read the following article:

I'll pull one or two things from it that are relevant to the op:
What’s even more interesting is the increased amount of emotional intelligence reading fiction provides. Mar and Oatley found exposure to fiction to be positively correlated with social support. Reading non-fiction, in contrast, was associated with loneliness, and negatively related to social support – maybe Jay Gatsby and Holden Caulfield could have benefitted from picking up a novel once and a while.

Raymond Mar, a psychologist at York University, and Keith Oatley, a professor emeritus of cognitive psychology at the University of Toronto, reported in studies published in 2006 and 2009 that individuals who often read fiction are better able to understand people, empathize with them and view the world from their perspective.
Sure, Harry.

Modern Man Advice

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
left the "dating" scene for quite long , i DO have lots of things to do , i have some tasks , but to be honest i just don't feel like doing successful as before in person. Online i can be SOMEONE and get options - because there is no real big rejection to the face issue.
Dude rejections means noting. Why do you care?
Just next girl... and then next girl.. Doesn't matter.
Its numbers game like everything in life. You need to be able handle rejections in life or you are out before you even have begun.,

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No is the most important word in any language after silence, (Yes silence is a word too in communication) and knowing how to use it is even more powerful :up:

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an update what happened in the past 2 days incl. today.
I got to a woman who we got to do it , but she was kind of late for our sex appointment , then made me fix her phone , was totally cool towards me with talking and 'getting the mood ' between us , i guess. Even made me chill out a bit , i was totally nervous before doing anything with her , which led me to another problem , she was super fast , didnt sucked me for barely 2 minutes , was hurry to do and start sex , i wasnt getting hard at that particular night , i shoulda not go there... I didn't say this to my best friend today , out of pure shame that i would get ridiculed for it , it's really up to the stress and yeah.... I ****ed for let's say 3 minutes , then she was fast for me to *** , sucked me , and was into rush cumming and me going off with some stupid excuse to hurry up... Was looking at me flirty and so on , but i didnt keep it hard and i was having arguments at home and was so angry the days before that. In the end she said , we must stop , it's pointless to continue , i didn't wanted so fast and so quick sex , wasnt training or going out the days before , i was at home and not even at the gym yet , i guess all those arguments and dramas / late night stays and rush into everything got it's toll on me , yeah i was with a cool chick , but i couldn't get the job done. I told her when i got my activities high i will go again some other time. Now is that a mistake probably yes , you will say i qualified myself to the girl and fallen for the BS?

After a long sexless period i was when i started when i was with my ex - same things happened last 2 times when we made it. I just was totally off. I felt i was so stressed out , didnt made runnings or any other activities (gym or hiking or long walks and talking to much people , but i talk and talk to some. Even my EX last time said this "You don't know where you're even at now" , which isn't far from the truth , literally this year was the hardest and most confusing and harsh year for me. I felt like it was the end of the world after the breakup , even much time after it , just the fact that i stayed for all those months with her , without even being with her in a LTR or anything else added salt to the wound and made things worse , made me daydream about our future together , now i realised it was a crappy disney fantasy which isn't a reality.

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways , that was long time ago, no more ex thinking or stories , i shouldn't be bothering even to remember that , i just enjoyed the time yesterday and i finally got another chick , next time i would be better when im at my best form training and running, all horny and good to go hopefully , thats the solution i think :D