Suffering rejection only to get girl later

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. I wanted to get some viewpoints on this rarely discussed topic.

When you get a clear sign from a girl that she is not interested in going out with you, the general consensus is to move on to the next one. I believe that this is good advice, since there are many women out there and it's very hard to come back from the situation where a girl knows you're interested.

But let us, for a moment, discuss strategies for making a comeback with a girl in your social circle.

The obvious approach would be, I suppose, to distance yourself from the girl enough for her to start thinking "He's moved on to the next best thing" while staying close enough so that she is still subjected to your "game". This would be manifested by how you interact with her (usual techniques but tweaked based on your previous rejection from her) or, if possible, by her seeing you (successfully) game other women in her presence.

The part I'm interested in as how exactly do you act in her presence, based on the fact that you both know she rejected you in some shape or form. Do you:

1) Act your confident self, pretending the rejection never happened. Flirt. Be playful. Use the usual techniques to build attraction.

2) Refer to the rejection as an excuse for pretending that you can now only be friends (thus making yourself unavailable and opening the opportunity to subtly talk about other women). Still act confident, be interesting, but cut down on the flirting to ensure she realizes you're not into her.

3) Take the Al Pacino from Scarface approach. i.e. Make it clear to her that you WILL eventually get her, despite the previous rejection. This is obviously very hard to pull off but could work if you come as hyper-confident as opposed to hyper-desperate. The image is that you are ****ing girls left and right and you are a prize, but she hasn't realized it yet.

What do you guys think? Have you ever made a comeback? What route did you use.

T.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 2 would be my choice. Not sure about #3.
tosh said:
2) Refer to the rejection as an excuse for pretending that you can now only be friends (thus making yourself unavailable and opening the opportunity to subtly talk about other women). Still act confident, be interesting, but cut down on the flirting to ensure she realizes you're not into her.
Talking about other women and maybe coming across as being chased by other women rather than chasing other women. It would have to be done subtle though and patience would be needed for her not to suspect anything.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I made a comeback after being sexually rejected by a girl who I had already slept with once.

She let me spend all this time with foreplay, then said she was tired. I responded by stating that if she was tired, she was not going to get any rest at my house, so I should just take her home. Which is exactly what I did. I loaded her in my car and dumped her off with a cordial, unaffectionate, by by.

I then ignored her calls for two weeks, whaile maintaining communication with her sister, who I intended on nailing later. Her calls became more prankish, calling from phones I didnt recognise. She kept calling, and finally I answered and agreed to give her another chance.