sucessful losers

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have successful losers as friends? are you morons that insecure that you'll dikride a sucessful person even though he or she puts you down.

why do we always assume that,its only our weed-smoking couch-slobbing friends that can hold -us back?.

we have this view of negative people being lazy and low espectating losers.

you should start realizing that successful people and friends can be just if not worse than these kinda folks.
once sucess get to thier head, they try to keep themselves on top you and try to dominate every-aspect of your interactions with them. no matter how humble you try to stay , thier over esteemed sense of worth(with is nothing more than an insecurity) comes out in a negative way.

these kinda people must be cut off from your lifes at once. they'll want you being the one's to inflate thier ego's and theyll tell you how smart they are, just to subdue you, even though deep down with all thier sucess they fear and now that you are the better person.

be more wise and open your eyes you lames.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
What I think you are saying is:

Being around people that are successful in their lives, be it career, women, or sports, make you feel insignificant. As if you are lead by them, and even intimidated by how bald they are.. In other words playa hating on them because of what they become.

I'm just guessing here, but perhaps it is you who feel intimidated and put down. Perhaps it is you who is unwilling to raise yourself from the gutter and up to their level. Perhaps you are unwilling to be successful..

Intimidated by other people's success.. Hmmmm..

Because that is the way I understand you. I could be wrong of course.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We must stop the hating, back-stabbing, and c0ck-blockery. All things insecure people do while pretending to be your friend.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course you are wrong wolf.
how long have you been on this earth?
you should know that with success comes a huge ego rise and that in turn will make people hate on you, i said be weary of successful people that put others down. you musta seen it everywhere havnnt you?,people calling random people losers for driving a cheaper car than thiers, when in reality these people with the cheaper cars might be millionaires,i know a guy in I.T back when i was in it support, though i quit on the industry as it wasnt my thing, he made over 3million dollars in 2006 as i saw his name on a list of upcoming entrepreneurs that year and wondered how the guy still was humble. i asked him about it at lunch one day.

he drives an ultima a used one at that. guys with flashy cars in the building would,look at him as someone who aint moving up in life even women too passed him by to look at the other guys. when the truth was he had more than these morons slaving thier asess, 9 to 5. just to get a damn cadillac escalade.

he adviced me that spending below his means made him a millionaire.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are giving out some bad advice my friend...

if you know someone successful in whatever aspect of their life. i would try and gage how they achieved this feat. only 10 percent of the U.S. are considered millionares.

of course their are ppl out there who could give a sh*t about you. but that doesnt give you an excuse to blame anyone for your short comings.

good luck with your endevours in life, but i would much rather take notes from successful people rather than shun them because of it.

wreaks of jealousy

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

you guys are missing the point entirely, this isnt jealousy. it people thinking they are better than others for the fact that they were more successfull.
wtf?? are you guys tryna tell me that all successful people are nice?.

im saying that successful people can always be as bad as the losers themselves.

finding a balance is always the best.

on major point of being enlightened is to know not when to actively put others down. know when you need to tone it down a little.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and whats the point??

alot of successful people believe the notion that its alot harder to get to the top when you are carrying two people. its a take what you can kindve world and ppl sometimes step on others to get where they want to get.

some succesful ppl are sh*ty just like some unsuccessful ppl are sh*ty.

shouldnt have any bearing on YOU. take notes from successful people, and APPLY it in your own way to get where YOU need/want to be.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
people, allow themslves to be dominated by the successful. im successful my chosen path ,im an illustrator just starting out.
yes losers and low-lifes will hate thats for sure,
but looking back i hated the way i treated people when my parenst were wll-off some years ago, like i was better even thoguh the reality was yes my position in life was bettter than thiers. but that's someone i dont wanabe anymore and i hated the way haters treated me. these two groups could be avoided but its really impossible. how many balanced people have you come across?

the point of this is to find that balance(believe me i hate the haters as much as i hate those snoby people). we focuse on primarily one side of the equation the slubs and unmotivated losers, but successful people arnt as nice either. people will take more abuse from a successful person for the fact that they are successful, rather than walking away and doing better for themsleves.

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing with him? He's making a good point. People who are successful in a particular area of life can still be a$$holes who hold you back the same way that people who are unsuccessful in all areas of life can hold you back. I think he's saying quality (decent people) over quantity (how much money they have, what car they drive, how hot their gf is). Either way man, sounds like you've had some bad experiences with this.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what im getting across pimp101,seems like you have an idea and seen both sides of life,

for pepole will never understand this untill they at one point their life have enjoyed and at another point suffered.

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.”
William Saroyan quotes (American Writer known for his stories celebrating the joy of living in spite of poverty. 1908-1981)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”
Bill Cosby quotes (American Actor, Comedian and Producer. b.1937, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA