"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Successful gym approach

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I approach anyone any time because I just like talking to people. Sometimes it's a fat dude, sometimes it's an attractive chick that a few years ago I'd **** my pants to talk to. If you make it a habit to cold open anyone, it's super super natural.

I was doing pendlay rows (gotta get those lats bro) 5x5 70kg because I'm just getting back into lifting after everything being closed and such.

hb looks at me not once, but twice (this is enough IOI, usually. If they want to signal not being interested they will not look twice).

She was doing perfect form pull-ups and I was honestly impressed, so I just asked if she was a gymnast, turns out she's a sprinter, 21. I said "that's a lot of pullups for a runner" And we spoke in between sets for a good 20 minutes. A lot of IOIs, giggly, very close to me, clearly mirin' and always pointed in my direction when not lifting, so I asked her for her contact and got her fb. (didn't ask for number, in normal circumstance I might, but I don't want to escalate with her, yet, anyway).

Anyway, she wants to meet up to try muscle-ups at an outdoor gym.

I'm not totally single, so I'm not gonna escalate, but easy one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top