Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Successful Early Stage DJ Seeks Advice from the Experts

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Successful Newbie DJ Seeks Advice from the Experts

This is my first post. I am 35, pretty good looking, and almost finished with a divorce (1st marriage). I am currently dating women that I've met out on some bar outings with male friends and on the online scene over the past 3 months. I enjoy this site and I am doing well in applying DJ techniques up until the point right before/after sex. I also struggle managing multiple women so that they don't flake out after we have sex.

Right now, I am dating several women, most I'd rate between 6.0-7.0, all are over 30. I think these older women were easier for me to seduce because they understand and appreciate what I have to offer. It's been nice stroking my ego among other things by dating all these women, but now I am interested in increasing the quality not quantity of who I date and share a bed.

So here's some questions.

#1. How do you maintain 2-3 quality girls at the same time without this blowing up in your face? Being honest with them is a common answer here, but how do you soft sell the reality so you don't turn these women off to your being a DJ. James Bond never seemed to have this problem, but real life is very different.

#2. How do you handle the emotional tests that can occur right after or before sex when a women express insecurities about knowing that you date other women? I have AFC tendencies when women probe my intentions around the time of sex because I am more sensitive to their needs. Luckily, I have avoided any commitment or LTR talk to this point. A simple line here won't cut it. These are women not little girls and need details and a way to rationalize the situation.

#3. Traffic jams. I haven't run into one chick I am intimate with when out with another, yet, but this will happen. How do I respond to this? flee, laugh it off and leave with the one I'm with, talk both up like its no big deal? I have just started to seek out girls in other cities to avoid this problem, but its easier and cheaper to date locally. The local scenes are convenient and offer a lot of opportunities.

#4. Lastly, I'd like to increase my dating age range. How does a young looking 35 yo guy approach younger women (21-30 yo). They want what I have: looks, confidence, security, and passionate and creative interests, but I feel ackward approaching them. This could be due to the generation gap. Who knows? A few approach scenarios on the street or club/bar that work and avoid the "this guy's a dirty old man" response would be appreciated.

I know many on this site would die for my situation, but I feel my problems are every bit as important as the younger AFC that can't get laid. Most posters are young and seek initial skills which I already have (kino, social skills, style, etc.), or they deal with ridiculously immature women that are either very dumb or act like little children although I might need these skills if I succeed at #4. LOL. However, complex situations that can occur with older women are not addressed on this site as frequently. I have no trouble getting women into bed (i.e., I am coming off an intense weekend where I had 4 women in 4 consecutive nights). But now what? I don't want to continue this "no number of women is enough" trend without a being smarter as I am nearing physical, professional, and financial exhaustion.

My goal is to get 2 steady girls (a 9.0+ LTR potential, a 9.0+ sexy HB) established and sexually active with me and then roll a new one into the mix from time to time for variety or to backfill if one of the hot girls flakes out.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want much do you ;)

1) James Bond is a movie - so don't forget that. There is no easy answer - and it takes a special kind fo woman who will put up with this over a long period. You will be able to either:

a) Bull-Sh1t and decieve her for a short time OR
b) Tell her exactly what your upto to - dating multiple women - and have her stick around - again for a short time.

So that leaves you with that special kind of slvt (and let's be honest that is what she will be).

Comming clean with her beforehand is the best way to do it - because then you don't have to worry about any of your other questions - but you now put your available batch of women down to a small percentage.

So taking all of this into consideration, let me tell you what I do/have done.

I have one main woman on the go. And I have other women that which I see - but not as often. I usually don't keep these other women over a long period - just long enough to have some fun and then move on. In that regard, I can open my dating pool up considerably.

You want your cake and to eat it - that going to be a tough call.

2)
By being EMOTIONLESS from the get go. If you show her no emotion for the start - she will not expect you to show much emotion. And the reverse is also true. So you don't tell her you love her. You don't spoon. You don't sleep with your arm around her (and vice versa). You show her disdain for such things as marrage - commitment - and relationships. You are charming and Fun, intellignet and good looking. She will think you are a great catch - and that she will be the one to change you.

When she asks you about other women - you can be non commital. Tell her - not at the moment - then head for the bathroom. If she tries to pin you down - reverse it on her. Tell her - "I'm not looking for something really serious right now - I like you, and don't want to hurt you. Your a cool woman. So, if you are looking for more right now - it would be better if you move on and date someone else". The fact of the matter is, if you have shown her a fun time - and are a complete man - then she's not going to want to end it with you - not at least until she's tried to change you. The key for you is there "Not looking for anything serious", "Don't want to hurt you" and "Perhaps you need to move on". Give her the option. She will not take it.

3)
Only thing to say here - is the Philly is probably a big enough city where you can travel to different areas to go out. Don't go to the same hangouts.

4)
The same way you approach over 30 yr. old. Just remember, that women in their late 20's are looking for a stable man - and they are attracted to older more mature men.

I'm 34 - dating a 26 yr. old. I can tell you, that us older guys have what they are looking for.

but I feel ackward approaching them. This could be due to the generation gap. Who knows?
It sounds like you are putting up the barriers. That's something you need to work on. You will get the vibe from the girl you are talking to whether or not she's interested in you - just treat it like anything else.

Most posters are young and seek initial skills which I already have (kino, social skills, style, etc.), or they deal with ridiculously immature women that are either very dumb or act like little children although I might need these skills if I succeed at #4
Probably not - you'll probably be dealing with more mature women...

Other posters I'm sure can offer you more advice - or advice on what has worked for them.....

Be sure to get back to us with what works for you and what you've learn't.

There are some of us oldies on here that appreciate some good field reports.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated 3 girls in 3 states before. It gets stressful, but feels mighty good! and is a huge ego boost.

Now it is easier when they are far apart. Sometimes they wonder why you didn't call. Don't worry about that, it only raises interest!

The fact is, you have less time available for each girl, they will want more of your time but you won't give it to them.

The chances of running into her at another place are alot lower if you keep them hanging in different circles.

Get to know their schedules well, but don't let them know yours.

One thing that is great about dating multiple women is it keeps your game sharp. And if one drops out you don't feel bad (or feel like total crap like I did from my girlfriend dumping me last weekend)

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Ricky and NewMan. Sorry about the length of my post but I have been saving up for the past few months. You bothe gave me some excellent material that I didn't find elsewhere. I'll let you know how I do in applying your suggestions.

I have felt that doing field reports would be beneficial because it would allow me to reflect back so I can learn not to repeat mistakes. I am going to do more research on the site to give myself a better chance. Although I feel a little weird documenting everything, I am going to do it starting next week.

I am excited to get out in the field as most of my initial opportunities are "low hanging fruit." This has increased my confidence but lowered the talent of the women.

Thanks again.

P.S. I had some trouble posting on the main DJ Discussion Forum board. The "BS" patrol thought I was there just to stroke my own ego. I though it was pretty harsh of the guy because the posting got over 75 views in the first hour which sounds like others were interested, but no responses due to his negative reply. Any advice on how I can fit in here because I'd like to contribute without being reprimanded? Should I just stick with the Mature Man Forum?

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. I had some trouble posting on the main DJ Discussion Forum board. The "BS" patrol thought I was there just to stroke my own ego. I though it was pretty harsh of the guy because the posting got over 75 views in the first hour which sounds like others were interested, but no responses due to his negative reply. Any advice on how I can fit in here because I'd like to contribute without being reprimanded? Should I just stick with the Mature Man Forum?
Don't worry about it. Just do your thing.