Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Successful clubbing report

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, seeing as I just can't concentrate my mind on work at the moment, I'll report on my successful Saturday night.

Newbie DJs: note the successful use of several DJ techniques below. The results of the techniques, and not what I chose to do, are what's important.

Sat aft. I went to a football game. Since I was planning to stay out all evening I wore a black sportscoat, black t, chinos and shoes which was a little dressy for a game, but suited the evening. Also cos it was showery I brought my large umbrella.

Had a few drinks with friends (a couple) before and during the game. After, we split and I met another (almost-DJ) friend. We headed to a wine-bar after a few beers and met some female friends of his, one 7, one 3 (shiver). After some glasses of champagne (I was not buying thankfully), a DJ (but doesnt know it) friend of mine showed - he was a chumpy AFC until he met his GF, and he's also friends with a HB9.9 who wants him something bad & his gf knows that!

So, me, almost-DJ, DJ, and the 7 went for another beer, had a good chat with her about general DJ topics (nice guy vs jerks), but I didn't give the game away, no specifics from here.

So me and DJ2 (who doesn't drink much and was driving tonight) hit the club together. He's a great wingman, and usually soaks up attention from the cockblockers whilst I try on the hotties. He's also great at egging me on when I'm stuck in fear-rationalisation mode.

Ok, so here's a few encounters I had:

Was at the bar having a chat with a guy from the US, this 5 standing beside us. The dude buys me a drink (we were having a good chat, and he was a sound guy).

The girl notices me (still wearing sportscoat but no umbrella, that was in cloack room). She starts talking to the 2 of us, she's here on hols too, etc.

Then she says "buy me a drink and I'll give you a dance". I was in shock with the cheek of her, but I decided to experiment for the fun of it. I said "*You buy me a drink and I'll give you a dance, and maybe I'll even buy you a drink too".

She wasn't impressed with this, and said she was a poor student (she knew from the overheard conv that I worked). I was having none of this student lark and told her that I had been a student too, and that didn't have strange women buying me drinks when I was :)

Next, she started calling me an asshole <grin> Instead of telling her where to go I decided to explain a bit more to her (cool, calm, collected): I told her that one of my principles was that I would not buy a girl a drink like that, and why should men have to buy women drinks, sexism etc. I flatly refused to go against my principals (demonstrated honesty?).

She understood this, then suggested that we just go out and dance, and forget the drinks.

Now, if you were counting earlier, you'll know I've had quite a few drinks at this stage :) So I abandoned DJness and agreed, even though she wasn't anything special. We went out dancing, for quite a while, she started performing a tonsilectomy on me with her tongue. Her friends were leaving, so took her with them, but she demanded my number, and foolishly I gave it to her. She was on hols, so didn't have a local number, but she was out the next night (I wasn't sober enough to realise that there was no way I was going to meet her). Anyway, she did call back the next night (high IL!!) but my phone was off.

Ok, so that was the 1st one!

Encounter Number 2:

This one I called Dirty B!tch to my wingman, cos she was dressed all sexy, had a nice bod, but something about her face said that she was filthy :)

So I walked past her (she had been facing away from me). When I walked back I caught her eye and walked over. We were grinning at each other, so I walked in real close (3 inches) and said "I know exactly what you need". She looked me up and down, appraising me. I then said "You know what I want?". She says "Yeah I do", and loosens my belt and sticks her hand down to mini me! We made out for a bit, but when she pulled back I sensed that I should get outta there (you just know when there's a bad vibe?), so with a "See ya around" and a wink (she grins back), I was outta there.

Next!

I was walking around the club as it emptied, but not much else going on. So I went and got my umbrella from the cloakroom. It's a large one, about 3.5' or slightly more.

Left the club, there were quite a lot of people milling outside. Had a brief chat with my wingman, he was gonna drive me home (I normally get a cab). We agree to chill there for a minute whilst I try my luck (and new-found skillz).

I was walking past this windowsill, which had 2 girls & a guy sitting on. The guy was shifting one of the girls (shifting means snogging/frenching here). Standing in front, facing the one free girl were 2 guys. I ignored the group and was walking past when I noticed the free girl peeking at me from around the side of one of the guys standing. She was a 6.5. I kept walking, but noticed her peeking out from the other side of the 2 guys, grinning at me.

Damnit, I'm a DJ! So I went over there, and took up position leaning against the wall facing her. I was being real cool, said hello to the 2 chumps, and ignored them from then on. Had a real friendly but cool & laid back attitude and showed it when talking to her. Conv was going cool, and she sidled over (told her friend & bf to move) and made some room for me to sit on the sill - good IL! The 2 chumps had long departed when they were getting no attention (soz guys). Oh, and her friend borrowed my pen to get the number of the guy she was with.

I start making out with her, my wingman had found a 3rd girl who was with them (none of us knew any of the others were together).

I broke it off, told her I had to head home, my mate was driving me. He comes over & offers to drive me *and* them home. I live north, he lives south, and they lived south, but not as far as him. So he says he's gonna drop me first, and then them, they were on his way. It starts raining while we're walking to the car so umbrella is useful :)

I was in back of the car, with 2 girls, making out with the 6.5. At my place I hop out, and apologise to her friends - " I hope you don't mind if I take xxxx outside so I can say goodnight" (cue wingman switching off ignition). Once I had her away from cockblockers I got her more horny & convinced her to come inside (her friends knew where she was, they had my phone number, knew we were good guys, had the car reg, it was a good situation). Score! She opened the door, grabbed her friends cell, put my number in, and said goodnight to them. :)

--

Couple of things to note:

- sober friend with car was very useful, I am 90% certain she wouldn't have got a taxi from outside the club to my place. Safety.

- the umbrella! She said that was why she was looking at me and grinning. It caught her eye! Be different! Excitement.

- laid back, cool worked a treat, she knew I didn't mind whatever way things worked out. Confidence!

- her friend borrowed my pen, and they both laughed at the fact that it was "stolen" from the Hilton (decent hotel chain). Mystery, excitement!

- Took her away from friends (closed car door) to close the deal.

---

All in all, a good night. I did some stuff wrong, but hey, I'm learning. The 6.5 may become a fsckbuddy, but if not, we're on good terms & I'd meet her & her friends again for drinks.

Sorry for going into such detail and the length of the post, but perhaps it will be useful for some people.

Thanks to all the guys who contribute here & to the bible, it's been invaluable to me so far - I had the confidence before, but not the ability or know-how to use it, particularly in reading things like IL.

Cheers,
Oscar.

Last edited:

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, what kind of club do you go to? Is it that easy? Where do you live?

Can other guys on the forum here vouch for the fact that a line like "You know what I want?" can get a girl to unfasten your belt and stick her hand down your pants??

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave134
****, what kind of club do you go to? Is it that easy? Where do you live?

Can other guys on the forum here vouch for the fact that a line like "You know what I want?" can get a girl to unfasten your belt and stick her hand down your pants??
The club is in Ireland. And it is not that easy, if you're an AFC, but I knew my sh!t, and confidence was sky high, so it worked out. I'm sure the amount of Guinness we drink here doesn't hurt.

Also, it's not about whether the approach I used was a good one in general - it was right at the time - which is the important thing.

Oscar.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey man im mexican and ive seen how clubs are over there in europe but only in movies ( trainspooting and other films ) . you know i really want to go to the UK or IRELAND or something to kick it and hit on the babes man .

anyways what do europeans think about mexico or mexicans ?? i really want to know.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, sounds like you had a mad night! or rather should i say heh, just another dj nite huh!

just wanted to know how old you were :) and is it your own place?

take it easy,
felony

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm twenty four, and it's not my own place, I just have a room in a house.

You said "just another dj night" - damn right. Reading back my own post I realised there are even more things I learned here that I included in my play, conciously and subconciously!

Eccellente!

:)

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oscar (!),

What a cool report! You bring out many points. . . someone asked how you can get away with asking "You know what I want?"

In such a situation, as has been stated, it's not exactly what you do or say, but more the way you come across that makes the difference. Let me illustrate:

Nervous desperate guy looking at her stuttering: "You know what I want?"

Her :rolleyes:

A confident happy person not caring or giving a damn and coming across naturally and not giving a damn about how she responds: "You know what I want...?"

Her: Get's excited...

I have a natural DJ friend who comes across very confidently and just does things. He doesn't need sites like this, he just is. In one case, he slapped another girl's *ss (one he knew) in a mocking and teasing way, for a comment she had made, and not in a lustful way. Had he less confidence and done it, if he was nervous, he would not have been able to pull it off successfully...and would have come across as plain weird.

The lesson: two people can do the same thing, but depending on how they come across when they do it, can lead to a very different outcome. (note: that's why C+F is one ingredient in the DJ ****tail).

Now, that's not to say you should go and behave like that all the time...it's all about reading the situation (when you do this often - it becomes natural and you do not even have to think about it!) and responding. In the beginning, it can be hard as you are over-analysing the situation and thinking of what to do. If it comes across naturally and confidently, then, depending on the girl, you can get away with it and get her juices running.

btw. you have a really cool wingman,

Anakin

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by anakin
Oscar (!),
;)

What a cool report! You bring out many points. . . someone asked how you can get away with asking "You know what I want?"

In such a situation, as has been stated, it's not exactly what you do or say, but more the way you come across that makes the difference. Let me illustrate:

Nervous desperate guy looking at her stuttering: "You know what I want?"

Her :rolleyes:

A confident happy person not caring or giving a damn and coming across naturally and not giving a damn about how she responds: "You know what I want...?"

Her: Get's excited...
You got it perfect, that's exactly what happened. She was a d1rty ho though, bear that in mind! <g>

The lesson: two people can do the same thing, but depending on how they come across when they do it, can lead to a very different outcome. (note: that's why C+F is one ingredient in the DJ ****tail).
Definitely. And not just 2 people - I could try the same thing, when I was tired, or sober, or not confident, whatever, and it would fail miserably. Also, I could have tried it on the wrong girl! So many places one can fail!

Now, that's not to say you should go and behave like that all the time...it's all about reading the situation (when you do this often - it becomes natural and you do not even have to think about it!) and responding. In the beginning, it can be hard as you are over-analysing the situation and thinking of what to do. If it comes across naturally and confidently, then, depending on the girl, you can get away with it and get her juices running.
I find it hard to believe now that I actually did that ;) But it worked - lol

btw. you have a really cool wingman,

Anakin
Yeah, and that helps so much, I hope you guys have the same luck. He really helps me out - he's going out with a girl so tries to be good. Strange partnership we have, I'm obviously alpha, he's happy with that (?), and tells me that he likes when I initial approach, because he invariably scores with her friends, and he does!

It's funny, this guy looks 6 years younger than he is- he is same age as me but I look ~3 years older than I am apparently, dresses badly (like a kid), but just does so well! There is no substitution for confidence.

Hope the young padawans are learning (cos I still am).

Oscar.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a good night out on saturday night, while I got no closes (ok I'm still improving and possible reasons for such will be detailed) I still ended up chatting to quite a few women and didn't end up regretting missed opportunities at the end of the night.

So anyway pre club things: first off I'd had a haircut two days earlier, so my hair was looking cool, (after a few weeks my hair rapidly degenerates into a mess, I really should get it cut more often) and a female friend of mine complimented me on it early in the night. Secondly I was wearing some new clothes which I thouhgt I looked good in, and thirdly and probably most importantly I'd been in a good mood all day.

Now, girls,

1. In the queue to get in, some girls are behind us and someone I'm with knows one of them, we all start talking and one of them (a 7 or so) starts taking the p*ss out of some of my mates for doing mech eng as a degree course and is really mouthy, I dont really like her attitude so I respond with "So, what makes you so special then?" she's pretty taken aback and simply responds with "nothing, nothing at all". Ok I wasnt in with a chance with this girl, but that brief exchange boosted my confidence and made me think like I wasnt going to take any sh*t from anyone tonight, If a girl rejected me it was her problem, not mine.
  2. About 10 minutes after we've got in the 4 of us are stood around with beers chatting, 2 girls are stood next to our group and basically invite themselves into our conversation, at first we chat as a group, then a few more of their friends turn up a bit later, I eventually end up talking one to one to one of the less attractive girls :( and realise also that theres no way I'd get on with her at all for more than about 30mins, not my type of person at all. Not particularly looking but dont notice any of the girls there again that evening.
  3. sat down on the funky cushions on the floor (this was a fez club if anyone knows them) and two girls wander over, one asks If its ok to sit down next to me, of course she does and we get chatting, I feel like I should have layed on the C+F a bit more with this one, we really did get on quite well and somehow the converation turned to lesbians and their antics! can't exactly remember if she left or if I did.. see her again right at the end of the evening, she says hello and gives me a big friendly smile but then gets a call on her mobile.. sounds like she was having an argument with one of her mates, I should have stuck around to chat to her but ended up following my mates to the dancefloor.
  4. later on, get back from toilets and realise my mates have got chatting with some girls, spot 2 sat on their own nearby, so I wander over, check If I can sit down and get talking. Shes a nice girl, and very pretty but we dont get on fantastically and eventually the conversation starts to dry up, should probably have tried to involve her friend. Anyway, I get up and say goodbye when my friends decide to move to the dancefloor again.
  5. Girl stood on her own, by the wall, I say hello how are you etc. she says "I'm leaving, just waiting for my coat", about 5 seconds later a guy turns up hands a coat to her and they leave, never mind..
  6. right at the very end, every1 I know is on the dancefloor, I dont particularly fancy it cos its 70% male, spot lone female sat on her own at the edge of the dance floor looking bored, I wander over "hiya, you allright? mind if I sit down?" she doesn't. we talk for a bit, get on ok, but again theres no real spark and I dont find her that attractive, when one of my friends comes off the dancefloor I introduce them and leave him to talk to her.
    [/list=1]

Now it may not seem like alot but, making approaches for me is usually something I find difficult and have to psyche myself up for for a few moments b4hand, meaning I usually dont end up missing an opportunity. But that night I was just feeling super confident and at ease with myself, most times I only hesitated for one or 2 moments, without realising it I was using the 3 second rule. The girls approaching me certainly helped me boost my mood and it was all good from then on.
    So anyway, what I learned, nothing is more powerful than a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE and feeling comfortable with whatever you are saying (plus a bit of respect for your appearance before you go out). So, a bit of shame I didn't try harder with girl 3, but not to worry, plenty more where that came from!