Success with Women

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success with women comes easy. As well as combining a few of the Don Juan aspects (kino, non-desperation, take no sh*t), all you have to do is apply the "Law of the Seed". Now, don't quote me on this but the basic Law of the Seed is to take your lead from nature: plant as many seeds as possible.

Allow me to elaborate: an apple tree has around 300 apples, each with 10 seeds. That's 3000 seeds. How many more apple trees will grow from these seeds? Only a few; certainly not 1500 (half), let alone 3000 (all).

What can we learn from this? What nature is telling us is that "Most seeds never grow, or will never have a chance to grow. So if you want success you have to try more than once."

When applying this law to women, we realise that most times you approach a woman, you will get rejected. So walk away from that woman and move right on to the next fine a$$.

Forget the elaborate seduction schemes and lay guides. Just approach with good grooming, solid eye contact, kino, a smile, no desperation (be willing to walk away) and confidence. That's the best you can do with an approach. If you get rejected, remember the Law of the Seed.

Laws of nature are the same for everyone. So, just like gravity, this law applies to Giovanni Casanova, to Pook, to Robert Jordon, to trickynick to me, to you, and to the rest of the world. So why would you take a law of nature personally? Did the Wright brothers say: "Why doesn't gravity like us?" When they were trying to build an aeroplane. Of course not, they just made the necessary adjustments and moved on to a different model. So why take rejection personally? After all, it's just the Law of the Seed at work.

I consider myself successful with women. I am still a single guy (or consider myself single), but I can walk into a bar or club and come out with a few phone numbers or a girl on my arm; I can go out with friends and be the only one to approach the hot blond while the others sit there drooling (and often get jealous); and I have maintained a passionate relationship for the past 2 months. How do I get this success? It's not as hard as the bitter AFCs of the world would have you believe! I've just done my best to apply the Don Juan principles (the hardest of which for me was kino, which isn't that hard when you get used to it) and applied the Law of the Seed.

I've approached as many women as possible. I've got rejected a hell of a lot more than I've had success, but the rejections have given me confidence (I havn't taken them personally), and the success has been Oh-So-Good.

In order to taste success, you must first understand that you are more like to taste failure. Failure breeds success. Accept this fact. Then give yourself as many chances as possible to succeed.

De La Soul

daredevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul:
Now, don't quote me on this but the basic Law of the Seed is to take your lead from nature: plant as many seeds as possible.

I don't know I'd rather keep using condoms

j/kidding

Good post De La Soul!

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post De La Soul, should be in the tips forum though.

By the way, I like the term "Law of the Seed". Can I be the Lord of the Seed?

Actually wait, that sounds quite vulgar.

- Raoul
"Lord Of The Seed"

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul:
Did the Wright brothers say: "Why doesn't gravity like us?" When they were trying to build an aeroplane.
Thats some funny sh1t. Perfect example of the AFC "Why doesn't she like me" mentality. Who cares why she doesn't like you. Go find someone who does.

------------------
"I love you, drZaius!!!"
---Troy McClure

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments!

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! Now I`m a big, mighty apple tree, and I`m spreading seeds from my hands (branches) everywhere, like spiderman his web. Some seeds wont even hit the ground, fakk it. Thanks De La Soul, I like this thinking.

Cyledehysp

DJ Steel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the "Law of Seed" sound alot like the shotgun effect?

---------------------

Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Steel:
Is it just me or does the "Law of Seed" sound alot like the shotgun effect?
In a way, yes.

I'm not saying that the answer to your troubles with women is to approach every goddamn woman you see. But it does help, in everything you do in life, not to limit your opportunities to just one or two things.

Those who want to be assured of success... should date a blow-up doll.

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
good post. i approach any girl now; it took a LONG time for me to where im at ( it took about 6 months)..but WELL WORTH IT.

only problem now is getting their info..cuz i can approach them quite well.