Success With Women Is So Easy

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
You said instead of spending "24/7 on this forum" we should "make friends and not feel lonely" but let me try to get this into your brain so you'll stop torturing a dating advice forum with friendship advice WE AREN'T HERE FOR FRIENDSHIP ADVICE
I DIDNT SAY THAT

I WAS ASKING THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS THREAD IF THATS WHAT HE WAS SAYING

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
d2j said:
if you didnt have friends you would be very lonely and unhappy so make sure you have friends and your not a loser who sits on the internet reading about girls 24/7 ..is that what you mean?
is that what you mean?
is that what you mean?
is that what you mean?
is that what you mean?

Ok..anyone who reads this all they have to do is goto page 1 and see that i clearly write ..is that what you mean?

Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Finding a new group of friends:

Well lets face it, if you don't have friends in school/work/sports team right now, you won't find it easy to make friends with them. You need to go to a new mall, join a new club/gym anything where you start off fresh.

Don't look for someone who is just like you to make friends. Look for the guy you want to become, or qualities you admire. That means make friends with guys who have a special talent, someone who is good at a special skill. Whether its a skateboarder, an Alfa male who is the center of attention, a breakdancer, etc.

Once you found this dude, give him a unique compliment. This way you monopolize his happyness (B-Lemond goes into this stuff). Ask for his # then invite him to a nightclub or have ask, "Whats going down tonight?" Then yall can chill at a party. From here you just started a new social group full of happiness and women!

Only once your comfortable with yourself you'll be getting girls like TD in a night club, but with less effort.
d2j, you are hilarious, because not only are you trying to not sound like you said what you did, but you're trying to make anomalous sound like he's the one saying it. Ok, so you did write "is that what you mean", but if you really wanted to know if he meant having friends was good, look at my quote above... if that doesn't answer your question, well I have nothing to say. But next time even IF you had the "is that what you meant?" why would you try to make it sound like that's what anomalous wanted to say? sure you weren't that clear about if its right to spend 24/7 on a forum, but I think the message he was trying to send was friends has its benefits and forums have their benefits too

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
d2j, you are hilarious, because not only are you trying to not sound like you said what you did, but you're trying to make anomalous sound like he's the one saying it. Ok, so you did write "is that what you mean", but if you really wanted to know if he meant having friends was good, look at my quote above... if that doesn't answer your question, well I have nothing to say. But next time even IF you had the "is that what you meant?" why would you try to make it sound like that's what anomalous wanted to say? sure you weren't that clear about if its right to spend 24/7 on a forum, but I think the message he was trying to send was friends has its benefits and forums have their benefits too
are you like ****ing 10 years old ?

oh ok well in that case i will say things a bit slower for you hunni

i......asked....the....guy....who....started....the....thread....if.....thats.....what....he....was......trying......to.....say

i....havnt....even....said....what....i....think...about...it...so....stop...trying....to....get....out....of....it...and...simply....admit...you...completly...read.....my....post...wrong....ok...good...boy....*pat on the back*

Reaction score
d2j said:
are you like ****ing 10 years old ?

oh ok well in that case i will say things a bit slower for you hunni

i......asked....the....guy....who....started....the....thread....if.....thats.....what....he....was......trying......to.....say
To answer your question, the guy was not saying anything close to "instead of spending 24/7 on internet advice try to get friends and stop being lonely"

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
To answer your question, the guy was not saying anything close to "instead of spending 24/7 on internet advice try to get friends and stop being lonely"
Actually im not asking you..you didnt start the thread so ill wait for the guy who did to answer me

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The flame wars, DAMN!

Here the point, having a big social circle will help you lay girls. Reading online will also help but it will be easier to meet attractive women, whatever the type your looking for, if you know guys that HB10 hang around with. Because high status males associate with high status females. Thus your getting some quality women.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look for someone who is just like you to make friends. Look for the guy you want to become, or qualities you admire.
Of course, it all depends if you can even find such a guy, and if you do, whether or not such a guy is going to want to hang out with you anyway.

I've considered many times going the "circle of friends" route. I always hear this is how most people met their gf/bf, or whatever; it's usually through the friend of a friend, and so on.

Out of the circles of friends that I am currently a part of, many guys aren't single, and those that are, they certainly aren't introducing me to their female friends if they have any. Nor do they seem to take much of an interest in going out and meeting women. I went out last night to the bar with some friends, and I definitely got introduced to a lot of guys they knew. No women though. There were a couple of girls sitting at the table next to us, and I certainly couldn't think of anything to say to them, and nobody else I was with bothered to either (except to ask if our table was taken.)

It makes me think that maybe this whole DJ game this site promotes is a pretty unusual thing. I'm certainly not knocking it--of course it puts you at an advantage if you can take matters into your own hands, but the whole "sarging" deal that is talked about so often around here--it seems to be something most people just don't do. I wouldn't go as far to say it's unacceptable, but in general, at least where I'm from, people really don't seem to talk to those they don't know. Being as shy as I am, I would definitely feel more comfortable with several other people I know, rather than just being out there by myself, but this doesn't seem to be going anywhere for me, in terms of meeting women.

I doubt all the guys I know who have girlfriends are DJs (in fact I'm sure many of them aren't). From what I see around me, if everyone who had a girlfriend was a DJ, then ninety percent of the male population would be single.

I don't necessarily want to be a "DJ". I'd just like to be a normal guy that doesn't seem to repel women. Haven't quite gotten there yet.

Reaction score
krd said:
I don't necessarily want to be a "DJ". I'd just like to be a normal guy that doesn't seem to repel women. Haven't quite gotten there yet.
I have your same problem, in that the guy friends I have usually are paranoid about me snatching the girls they know, so my friendships with guys tend to be on a highly paranoid level. Just the other day, I went to the library, and I sat down next to a chick, I saw she had a book on wicca/magik, and I said "whoa cool, I'm into that too" and we hit it off from there. So maybe try going to a library or something.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have your same problem, in that the guy friends I have usually are paranoid about me snatching the girls they know, so my friendships with guys tend to be on a highly paranoid level.
I wouldn't say that they're paranoid--just that they aren't very interested. Though I did used to have one friend who was like that. So much so, he was hesitant to tell people what type of girl he liked, because he thought he might be "influencing" them to go after the same girls he was going for.

But most of my friends simply don't seem interested. We don't really even talk about girls much.

So maybe try going to a library or something.
I'll be starting an internship at a library in a few months. Maybe there'll be some opportunities there.

Reaction score
krd said:
I'll be starting an internship at a library in a few months. Maybe there'll be some opportunities there.
Seriously, do that. Fvck bars, they're usually 99999999 guys and 2 girls. I don't know about you but I don't like sausage fests. Also, a really cool thing to do is, when you're close to a girl, in public or wherever, hunch over and pretend your stomach hurts REALLY BADLY. I guarantee you, 90% of girls will come over and be "aww" and they'll even touch you, its GREAT!

Reaction score
But you gotta make it look REAL. Your facial expression should be one of pain and agony, and feel free to yell if you want to. God I love doing this.

Silex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete and utterbull****

I don't care how "easy" you tell me it is. ITS NOT. Every person is different. Why don't you give me an example, word for word of WHAT you did (the steps) that made you successful. How about topics of conversation. Did you go ALONE? Did you ride the coat tails of someone else? Did you have a wing man? Instead of preaching how easy this is. Why don't you give practical and useful advice!!

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care how "easy" you tell me it is. ITS NOT. Every person is different.
Whether you wants to admit it or not, every guy has the tools to seduce, romance, and 'get' women. Some just don't want to do it.
Think of a fat guy who's told to run a marathon. Is it easy? The concept is very simple and can be done, but he will go through a lot of pain and discomfort in the process.
Why don't you give practical and useful advice!!
Because step-by-step advice may not work for you the same way it works for him. Everybody's different, right?:D

Silex

Don Juan
Reaction score
step by step advice IS better because at least you have a TEMPLATE to use that was successful.

Silex

Don Juan
Reaction score
and we all have the tools?

How about we don't know HOW to use them, or even what they are!

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Also, a really cool thing to do is, when you're close to a girl, in public or wherever, hunch over and pretend your stomach hurts REALLY BADLY. I guarantee you, 90% of girls will come over and be "aww" and they'll even touch you, its GREAT!
wtf, do you pretend to have fallen and grazed your knee too, so she can put a plaster on it?!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is going on?

This site is about gettin laid.

It's obvious you can meet chicks through friends, lol it's not some sort of special secret to success or anything.