Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success with women is easy with 3 simple tricks.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
The more I use this site for "tips" on how to game women---the more I fail.
The less I use this site the more I succeed.

It really is only about 3 things to be successful with women
Look hot - 90% of it
Smile
Say hello

Nothing more, nothing less. A woman is going to like you or not. No amount of verbal skills or gaming is going to get her to sleep with you. When I focused more on my self-esteem, dressed up and walked up to women to say hello -- I either too her home or took a loss. Either way I didn't care of the outcome. The law of abundance. A girl comes along every 15 minutes. Some girls will love you and others won't. A numbers game. Approach, approach, approach.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say there is one more thing... Have fun and keep things light. If the interaction is designed with intent for your own lighthearted amusement, that will usually open her up to you.

We must always remember that women are for our amusement.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is "verbal skills". A guy that has poor social/verbal skills can nail those first 3 steps you mentioned but once he starts conversing he goes into a nose dive. Whats easy for you, might not be easy for someone else. Some have great difficulty carrying on a 2 way conversation that is interesting.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is "verbal skills". A guy that has poor social/verbal skills can nail those first 3 steps you mentioned but once he starts conversing he goes into a nose dive. Whats easy for you, might not be easy for someone else. Some have great difficulty carrying on a 2 way conversation that is interesting.
"Once he starts conversing he goes into a nose dive"....heaheaheaheah!!