"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Success with women driving away friends

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
What I noticed when I was going through my transformation into being a DJ, some people couldn't accept the drastic change in my personality, whereas others (especially women) gladly welcomed it.

People who have known you for an extended amount of time already have an opinion of you, and they expect certain behaviors. When they don't see these expected behaviors that you used to display, it confuses them. They deny the fact that your personality is changing, and they want you to behave like the same person you have always been.

My parents are still in this mindset, and will probably never change. I've lost a few friends because of my change in personality. They couldn't continue walking all over me, and they didn't like it. They also couldn't deal with the fact that I've become much more successful than them in all aspects of life which caused them to react negatively and attempt to put me back into place.

This is one of the more difficult stages of becoming a DJ. You realize that you're the one who's walking, and your friends are staying in their "comfortable zone", and they expect you to stay with them. Some may follow, some may shout obscenitites at you, and some may throw rocks. Some of the rocks will hit you and they'll hurt like hell, but the further you go from them, the less chance there is of rocks hitting you.

This is the point where you have to begin reconstructing your social circle. Keep whatever friends support your advancement in life, and leave the rest in their comfort spot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
I hate it when my mates get jelous of me. I have gone from 1 end to the other. All my life I have been at the bad end of the system. The thing which gets to me the most is that i always took it on the chin, especialy this year, hanging out with some of the best naturals around this area. They even bragged to me when i was getting nowhere. Going home some nights when I didnt get any attension of girls, going home alone nearly brought me to tears.

Now going home from clubs with my AFC friends they seem to do jelous attacks on me, and start complaining about their little sucsess. In a club I'm approaching n stuff, and my friends will jus leave me now.

My PUA friends are starting to give me more respect though which kicks ass :D
 
Top